Because I love you

By hannahcarlislee

Read to find out :p •complete• More

Chapter 1 - when we're hit
Chapter 2 - Where am I?
Chapter 3 - him
Chapter 4 - the Lynchs
Chapter 5 - long live
Chapter 6 - it's you?
Chapter 7 - Reunited
Chapter 8 - hockey games
Chapter 9 - adventure day
Chapter 10 - days alone together part 1/3
MUST READ!!!!
Chapter 11 - days alone together part 2/3
Chapter 12 - Days alone together part 3/3
Chapter 13 - home
Chapter 14 - school shopping
Chapter 15 - talking
Posting
Chapter 16 - monday mornings
Chapter 17 - school
Chapter 18 - science
Chapter 19 - lunch
Chapter 20 - back home
Chapter 21 - secrets
Chapter 22 - please?
Chapter 23 - Saturday night
Chapter 24 - adventure dates
Chapter 25 - tell me!
Lauras outfit
Chapter 26 - couldn't sleep
Chapter 27 - a change of heart
Chapter 28 - WHAT?!?
Chaper 29 - Secrets
Chapter 30 - first dates and sort of dates
outfits for last chapter
Chapter 31 - Revenge
Chapter 32 - concerts
Chapter 33 - worried
Chapter 34 - depressed
Chapter 35 - relax
Chapter 36 - Laura?
Chapter 37 - I love you
Chapter 38 - Later
Chapter 39 - I think about you
Chapter 40 - hello?
Chapter 41 - everything is right with the world
Chapter 42 - bed rest
Chapter 43 - date night
Chapter 44 - dress shopping
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Chapter 45 - PROM
Chapter 46 - home
Chapter 47 - days at home
Chapter 48 - double dates
Outfits for chapter 48 - double dates
Chapter 49 - bye for now
Chapter 50 - I miss you
Chapter 51 - plans
Chapter 52 - reunions
Chapter 53 - together again
Chapter 54 - better concerts
Chapter 55 - burns
Chapter 56 - Lee
Chapter 57 - hospital
Chapter 58 - Grandma
Chapter 59 - what doesn't kill makes you stronger
Chapter 60 - breakfast
Chapter 61 - talking
Chapter 62 - too early
Chapter 63 - LA
Chapter 64 - Christmas Eve
Not an update!!!!!
Chapter 65 - Talking
Not an update!!!!
Competition!!!
WINNERS
Chapter 66 - Christmas
???
Q&A
Chapter 67 - I love you
Chapter 68 - so?!?
Chapter 69 - Nervous
Chapter 70 - New Year
Chapter 71 - sick
Chapter 72 - nightmares
Chapter 73 - I need to tell you something...
Chapter 74 - Guess what?
Chapter 75 - I told you so
Chapter 77 - Mr Jacks
Chapter 78 - work
Chapter 79 - the house
Chapter 80 - Skye
chapter 81 - sick
Chapter 82 - not good
Chapter 83 - Guess who's back again
Chapter 84 - Vanessa
Chapter 85 - Sick...again
Chapter 86 - hospital
I'M SO SORRY!!!!!
Chapter 87 - home again
Chapter 88 - Rocky
Chapter 89 - telling him
Chapter 90 - Supports Group
Chapter 91 - takeaway
chapter 92 - talking
Chapter 93 - dinner
Chapter 94 - the park
???
Chapter 95 - Charles from MCA
Chapter 96 - do I?
Chapter 97 - punch
chapter 98 - panic
Chapter 99 - Disneyland??
chapter 100 - just the way you are

Chapter 76 - cold

861 29 4
By hannahcarlislee

Laura's P.O.V
I opened my eyes slowly and rolled over in bed. Ross was still asleep so I got up and threw on one of his hoodies and a pair of timberland boots. I walked downstairs and took Belle outside. I stood on the porch while I watched her run around and do her business. "Belle!" I called, opening the door. She ran in and I followed her in. "Laura did you seriously go outside in that?" Sab asked walking over to me. I shrugged, "What's wrong?"
"You're wearing a hoodie, socks and boots. You're not even wearing any pants!" She explained. "I know but this is a big hoodie and my socks are thigh high," I smiled. She rolled her eyes and laughed at me. "Where's Ross?" Ryland asked me. "Still asleep," I said, walking into the kitchen. "You want something to eat Laura?" Stormie asked me. "Okay, could I have a pop tart please?" I asked. she nodded her head and slid one into the toaster. "Where's Ross?" Mark asked me. "He's still in bed," I smiled.

I walked back upstairs and into Ross and I's room. Ross was lying in bed with the covers over his head coughing. I walked over to him and pulled the covers off his head. "Laura..." He whined, "Now I'm cold!" I sighed and sat down beside him. "You okay?" I asked him, feeling his forehead. "No, I'm COLD!" He croaked, taking the covers back over his head. "Why don't we go and sit beside the fire?" I suggested. "Okay," he croaked. He stood up and wrapped the covers around him. I laughed quietly and followed his down the stairs. He walked straight over to the fire and crashed on the couch. I walked over and sat down, lifting his legs and setting them down on mine. I played with his hair and he soon closed his eyes. "Is he okay?" Rydel asked. "No. I'm not," Ross croaked. "He's got a cold," I said rolling my eyes, but smiling at him. She giggled and walked back into the kitchen.

That night
Ross had been lying on the sofa all day. I'm so glad that he doesn't have to have a child because he is such a bad patient. I walked into the kitchen to get him a glass of water. As I reached up into the cupboard to get a glass, a wave of nauseousness came over me. I gripped onto the side board to steady myself as I tilted my head back and took in a few deep breaths. I felt someone grab my shoulder and looked around to see Rydel. "You okay Laur?" She asked. "Yeah, I just feel a little dizzy," I breathed. She sat me down on a chair at the table and handed me a glass of water. "When you feel a little less dizzy we're going to take you to the couch okay?" She asked. I nodded my head but then thought about Ross. "What about Ross?" I asked, "Isn't he still on the couch?" Rydel smiled, "Well then he's going to have to move his lazy ass out of the way!" I laughed slightly but then felt very sick. Rydel helped me up and over to the couch. She pulled the cover off Ross and rolled him off the couch. "Hey!" He croaked from the floor. She lay me down and pulled the blanket over me. "If you need anything else just ask me, okay?" She said, smiling at me. I nodded my head and smiled weakly back at her. Rydel walked away and Ross sat up. He turned around and saw me lying on the couch. "Hey," he said sitting up, "you okay?" I nodded my head, but soon stopped as it made me feel even more dizzy. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. Ross set his hand on my thigh and stood up. He sat down beside me and played with my hair. "Put it in a ponytail," I whispered, handing him a hair tie. He pulled all of my hair back gently and wrapped the tie around it. "Thanks," I said. "No problem princess," He said, sitting down beside me.

"Ross," I whispered. We'd been laying her for ages so I didn't know if he was asleep or not. "Yeah?" He whispered back, turning his head to look at me. "Can you get me an anti-sickness tablet please?" I asked. "Awww baby are you still feeling sick?" He asked. "Yeah," I sighed. "I'll go get one now," He said, standing up. A few minutes later he appeared with two tablets and a glass of water. He handed the tablets to me and I swallowed them as he handed me the glass of water. "Thank you," I whispered closing my eyes. He smiled slightly and said, "You want to watch a movie?" I nodded my head and moved slightly so he could sit beside me. He turned the TV on and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he turned on White Chicks.

Ross's P.O.V
Laura fell asleep half way through the movie and so I turned it off and carried her upstairs. She woke up when I set her down. "Laur you want to change into your pjs?" I asked quietly. "No, I'm too warm in this stuff," She said snuggling into the blankets. "Okay," I said, getting in beside her. She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her kissing her forehead. "Goodnight Rossy," She whispered. "Goodnight princess," I laughed quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys 🙂 hope u guys
enjoyed this chapter!! Please remember to vote and comment if you did! Love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 56 36
Laura Marano a girl who has a bad past and she is scared to go to school. Ross Lynch new to Marino high and he is Laura's new neighbour
6.8K 162 24
ross and laura, known as Raura. when their teacher tells them to do a love song together. what will happen? will they fall for each other? who will f...
42.1K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
39.9K 3.3K 53
A man in power. A woman that craves it. - Success Laura Marano was certain she was destined to reach it, once her disagreeable boss promoted her to...