My Life With You [BTS] {Compl...

By YoonMin1702

Min Hye's a normal high school girl living a normal high school life until her mother suddenly tells her abou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
bts

Chapter 4

9.6K 222 127
By YoonMin1702

Everyone has a dark past. No one is perfect. One day, you'll realise that behind that good or bad attitude of someone lies a person who was once hurt deeply.

...............................................

My eyes shot open, staring into the ceiling. I got up and went to the bathroom not even realising I was crying. I looked into the mirror and wiped my tears off. Another dream where there's a baby crying and two figures quarrelling..... but, this time, there was a little boy too. He was also crying but he held the baby tight and kept her safe. It was..... warm. I snapped out of it and washed my face along with a quick rinse. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. I changed into my uniform feeling tired and went to school after having breakfast.

。。。。。。

Class has ended and it was time for lunch. I had to sit with them again because the headmistress was watching us and I couldn't let her know anything that happened.

<Flashback>

"Yah! Stop!" I yelled as JungKook and Jimin pinned me down, not letting me escape. I yelled as loud as I could but it was no use. I bet the walls are concrete and soundproof.

"I'll report you! I swear I wi-" I was cut off by Jin hyung.

"Report us? Report us for what? Do you know what trouble you'll cause for yourself if you report us."

"I-" I couldn't answer, shaking in fear.

"Ho ho, look who's scared now." Suga said breathing heavily behind my ear.

"S-stop it." I said barely able to move my head to the right trying to control myself.

"Looks like you're enjoying it. Let me join the fun." Taehyung said sucking on my neck.

"Hyiah, ngh. P-please" I tried to catch my breath. "S-stop." I begged them.

"I've seen people do this a lot, how about I try it?" Rapmon suggested and the others nodded wanting to know what his 'technic' was.

He started to insert his finger into my mouth causing saliva all over it. I'm suppose to be hating this but why do I feel good? Snap out of it Park Min Hye! You can do this. Control yourself!

"Stop it!" I shouted and they all looked at me with shocked faces.

"But you were enjoying it so much. Are you sure you want us to stop?" Jin smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Get off of me!!!" I used all my strength and managed to free myself from them.

"That's weird, they usually go crazy after our tricks. You're a special one. But you will fall to your knees one day." Suga said going back to the couch to sleep.

"Whatever, I'm going." I said taking my bag and running towards the exit as fast as I could.

<End of Flashback>

"Min Hye noona, hello? Earth to noona."

I snapped back into the present realising JungKook has been calling me several times.

"Act normal, she's watching. You don't want her to find out right?" Rapmon said raising his eyebrow while looking at my food back to me over and over again gesturing me to eat.

。。。。。。

I went straight to class after eating. I laid on the desk and fell asleep. I stayed up all night thinking about what happened but got at least 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

"Ugh." I moaned as I heard a slam on my table.

"Ms Park, please wake up. It is not the time for you to be sleeping."

"How would you know? Maybe it's not the time for you to be teaching."

"I don't like you attitude very much."

"Oh really? I don't like your attitude too. Wow, we have so much in common."

"Excuse me Ms Park bu-"

"Yes, excuse you indeed."

"MS PARK! DETENTION FOR TWO HOURS AFTER SCHOOL. THAT'S THAT NOW SIT UP STRAIGHT AND PAY ATTENTION."

"Yes, yes, misses joy killer." I said and sat back up but soon fell back asleep on the chair.

。。。。。。

I woke up straight away after the bell rang. I was still so sleepy and fell asleep in the hallway.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, eyes wide open staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. Where am I? I thought looking around. It was then, I realised where I was.

"Oh, you're awake?" Someone said.

I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Suga hyung on a chair behind a desk.

"What am I doing here?" I asked seriously.

"You fell asleep in the hallway so I brought you here. Got a problem with that?" J-Hope said while scrolling through his phone.

"Well, thx for not leaving me? Anyways I'm leaving."

"Huh? So early?" I knocked into someone while heading to the exit.

Jin.

"Please, just leave me alone. Why are you guys doing this to me?" I turned my head over to Rapmon's direction.

"Why? Cuz you're amusing." Jimin said with a smirk.

"Don't you guys even go to class?" I asked noticing how they're all always here.

"Going to class doesn't matter to us." Taehyung said appearing behind me.

"Well, it does matter to me." I said trying to escape the lion's den.

"My dear, you talked back to the teacher while you were in class and you even fell asleep after that. Do you think we'll believe you?" Jin said.

"I still have to be in class." I said rolling my eyes at their tone.

"Today is Friday, which means tomorrow is Saturday. And plus the extra five week holiday that will be having starting tomorrow, you'll be free." JungKook said coming in from the door with his backpack.

"Ya uh, I don't really care about your schedules. Now can I go now?"

"We're not done yet. Because it's already the holidays, how about you come stay with us. We're going to Jin hyung's villa in Jeju island." Rapmon said.

"And why in the world would I ever do that?" I said angrily not believing they actually think I would go with them.

"If you don't, this measly nerd will go through even more hell than he did." Taehyung said pulling out the boy from yesterday from under the table.

I don't want to go with them but, I don't want him to get hurt either......

"Fine. I'll go. But, in one condition."

"Oh? And what's your condition?" JungKook said interested in what he was going to hear.

"You can't do any harm to that boy. I know you'll make an excuse saying that he'll come with us or some shit like that." I said looking at J-Hope seeing as he's the one who hurts him the most.

"We have a condition for that condition." Suga said.

"Fine, what is your condition?"

"You'll have to stay with us for these coming 5 weeks. Without telling anyone." J-Hope counter striking me with that condition.

I have to protect the boy but..... I'll have to go through hell myself..... It's okay, Min Hye. You can do this. You've learned how to protect yourself in Karate already. Just injure them if anything happens.

"Fine. When are you guys going?" I asked while trying to think of an excuse to give my mum.

"Next Monday. Be at the airport at 1.30 p.m. or I'll pick you up form your house." Jin said.

"Can I go now? I need to go to detention."

"Wow, this little puppy is already in detention on her second day of school. That's amazing." JungKook added.

I left them and ran straight to detention class.

。。。。。。

I was walking out of class when I saw Jin coming my way. I tried to avoid him but he caught onto me.

"What do you want?" I said glaring at that had on my shoulder.

"I'm bringing you home. Do you really want your mum to worry about you going to a trip with unsafe boys? I'll make a good impression."

Huh. Good impression? Such a two face person.

。。。。。。

"T-this is your h-house?" He stuttered.

"Yah, why? You scared of me now just because I'm rich?" I said looking at his reaction.

"I- I think I should go first." Jin said walking away.

"No you aren't" I said pulling his backpack. "You're helping me explain to my mum."

"Bu-" Jin was cut off by my mum when she opened the door.

"Oh hi, you're back? And who's this?" My mum said looking at Jin's back.

"Uh, he's....... my good friend. He helped me on the first day of school." I said faking a smile.

"Really? What's his name?"

"Jin. Kim Seok Jin."

My mother froze with eyes wide opened. Jin turned around and froze in shock too.

"H-hi Mrs P-Park."

"H-hi, Jin."

"Mum, what's going on? Why are you crying?" I asked scared of what was happening to my mum.

Why did she suddenly cry? Why are both of them so startled?

"I'll explain later, come in."

"Ok mum, what is it?" I said patting the seat next to me asking Jin to sit next to me.

"WHAT?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" I shouted not believing what she said.

"I know honey, but it's true." My mum said looking at Jin and to me over and over again.

"I'm going up to my room. Don't follow me."

"Min Hye ah, please try to understand."

"What the hell mum! How the hell do I understand this? And why aren't you saying anything Jin?!"

"I-" Jin couldn't speak still shocked at everything.

"Whatever, I'm going up."

[A/N] lol want to know more? Read the next chapter 😂😂 sorry for my bad grammar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
6.9K 264 23
7 girls went to school to rest for their training they try to act as "normal students" until they met 7 boys or should i say their bullies, roommates...
16.8K 608 17
[COMPLETED] Holly Jones had one plan. To make it through high school unnoticed and out-of-sight. But when her school suddenly accepts seven new t...
9K 430 31
(Y/n) (L/n) is just an 'ordinary' girl who lives an ordinary life. She doesn't have many relatives and finds it hard to keep up with things. The only...