CHRISTIAN

By tahira_chowdhury

CHRISTIAN One moment he's being a complete flirt and giving her goosebumps. The next moment he's being a jer... More

Intro
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 20

3.8K 268 66
By tahira_chowdhury

Christian's POV

My sister had a beautiful healthy daughter. Emily and Jacob named her after Jocob's mother, Hannah.

It was time to get back home. Home. It's strange how Australia used to be home just a year ago.

We got back to California and I asked Camille to take a day off and stay at my place with me, but she refused saying she needs the day to work on something personal. I didn't pry, as much as I love her I don't want to take up her personal space. We'll meet at work the next day anyway.

The day was here. I made all necessary arrangements for a loving dinner with Camille. Now that we were official I wanted to take my girlfriend on a real date. I asked my driver to send some flowers to her at exactly 12 with the note I had written. I hope she likes it.

I couldn't stop smiling all the way to the office building. It was as if everything around me was the same and not the same altogether. I couldn't wait to see Camille.

My smile faded when I saw a man kissing her on her cheeks. He had her hands in his hand, which was making things worse. Who was it? You guessed it, Jeremy 'Moron' Marshall.

"It was so lonely without you here Cam. I've missed you so much. You wouldn't even let me come to see you yesterday."

Camille giggled like a little girl and shook her head for a second. God she was beautiful. "Stop exaggerating. I had some work yesterday. And I missed you too. I wish you were there, you would've loved Queensland. It's so beautiful."

Jeremy chuckled, "I haven't seen you this excited in a long time. You're cute when you're like this." He was about to touch her face to tuck her hair behind her ears. OH HELL NO. I cleared my throat loudly and walked it.

The both looked my way. Success! I walked straight towards Camille, all the while glaring at Jeremy, I didn't even care. Camille is mine. "Good morning love." I wanted Jeremy to hear. She gifted me with a loving smile as a reply, I gently took her face in my hand and kissed her, she leaned into the kiss, I couldn't help but smile. She pulled back in a few seconds, much to my dislike. I held her on my side and extended my hand to Jeremy proudly, for a shake.

"Since Camille and I are together now, we should get to know each other better."

"So I've heard. Congrats man. I couldn't be happier for this little one." Jeremy didn't seem so bad right about now. "Jenna wanted me to send her love. I should really go now. I've got places to be. Hope we get a drink soon."

"Cheers to that." I smiled back at him as he left.

"Someone's getting cozy with my friends." Camille turned to face me and put her hands around my shoulder.

I put my hands on her back and pulled her closer to me. "I need to get in my girlfriend's friends' good side for the future. Hmm future, sounds amazing." I leaned in to kiss her.

"Future sounds amazing." She kissed me back. After a while she pulled back and shoved me into my room. "Time for work! Go! I'll get you your coffee."

Laughing, I walked to my table. Camille came in a few minutes with a coffee tray in her hand. "We need to talk."

That didn't sound like she had something good to talk about, so I hesitantly pointed my hand towards a chair. "Uh okay... sit." She took a seat. "What did you want to talk about?"

"We can't tell anyone about us."

That took me by surprise and I stood up confused. Did I do something to offend her?

"Camille, why? Is it about what happened earlier? Okay I was a little jealous and I don't like how Jeremy looks at you, I don't like how any other man besides me look at you. But I'll try to keep that in bay, I promise." Camille stood there equally stunned. "I love you Camille. I finally have you and can call you mine. I don't want to let you go." Her eyes softened and she slowly walked over to me and sat me down on my chair, then sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Christian you have no idea how much I love you too. You didn't do anything wrong, I just don't want people to talk." I hugged her back tightly.

"No one has the gut to talk about us behind my back."

"They won't talk about us. They'll talk about me. They'll say things like I seduced my boss into dating me. A lot of other awful things. I'm not say we should hide it, let's just keep a low profile for now." I agreed for her sake.

Camille was trying to get back up but I held on to her and rested my chin on her shoulder and nuzzled my nose into her hair. She tried harder which only made me tighten my grip. She laughed and started to wiggle  to get away from me. She was rubbing against me unintentionally and making me hard.

A groan escaped my mouth, "Stop wiggling baby, you're making me really hard for you right now." I whispered into her ear. She stopped immediately and I could imagine her face was a shade of pink.

At this point she could feel my hardness. Camille jumped off me and I didn't resist this time. "Christian!" And then she turned around, like I said, an adorable shade of pink. She almost ran out and I laughed to my heart's content.

Just before lunch break Camille came into my room asking for half the day off. I asked her but she said it was personal.

"Did you get the flowers?"

"Oh you sent them?" She looked surprised but I could see playfulness in her eyes. I narrowed my  eyes at her. She broke into a beautiful laughter. Then she bent over the table and kissed me. "See you tonight then." This woman could make my heart flatter in seconds.

I reached Camille's apartment at exact 7 to pick her up. She opened the door with a breathtaking smile on her face. She looked beautiful in an off the shoulder, white floral dress with very light makeup on.

I escorted her to my car and we drove off. I planned a candlelight dinner on top of my yacht. The lighting on the yacht at night is very nice. And there's nothing more romantic than a candlelight dinner with the love of your life.

The way Camille's face lit up told me how much worth these arrangements were. I took her hand in mine and walked with her to the roof of the yacht. A table stood there in the centre, with candles in the middle of the table, a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses.

I helped her take a seat like a gentleman, then took a seat on her opposite. We ordered food, danced to nice songs and talked for a long time.

At the end of the day she looked exhausted so I suggested we head out. On the way I remember how she had been busy for the last few days since we've gotten back. I didn't want to intrude but I asked any way. She could have falled sick after the trip. "Why did you need half the day off today? You're not feeling sick are you?"

"I have been busy going through applications and today I met a few applications I had handpicked earlier."

I had absolutely no clue as to what she was talking about. "What applications and what applicants?"

"For the new secretary, and I think I have someone in mind." I pulled over to the side of highway immediately.

"What?!" I exclaimed. She wasn't leaving her work. Camille looked back at me with a questioning look. "That whole thing was before we went on that vacation and before I told you how I felt about you. Why are you still leaving? I need you."

Camille laughed on my face, "You're such a man-child Christian. Who'd ever believe me if I told them how you actually are when you're not being the arrogant boss to his employees."

"Doesn't answer my question." I'm starting to believe she's right...

"You see boyfriend, I have a very workaholic boss, who can work all day without noticing he has skipped certain meals. He gives me tonnes of work. As much as I love my job, I can't keep up with him sometimes, then he gets really angry with me. So I feel that I need a little extra help to keep my boss happy. Get it?" Camille poked my nose like a baby.

"Sounds like a horrible boss." I chuckled and started the car, relieved that she indeed wasn't leaving.

"He isn't that bad." Camille shrugged and intertwined her fingers into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
224K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
580 33 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...