Scarred

Oleh LetsBreatheWords_

#16 in Spiritual (12/3/17) Her heart was silently twisted and scarred, Her tongue was tied and lips were seal... Lebih Banyak

Distorted Dreams
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Part I
Chapter 28 Part II
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 35
PART II
Chapter 37

Chapter 31

2.4K 172 51
Oleh LetsBreatheWords_

Well Hello! Yes! I am alive :')

....

"Everything's a choice. Nobody's born good. Nobody's born evil. It's always a choice."

-Tom Hiddleston

You know what hurts the most when a tragedy happens ? No, it's not the tragedy, its the people and their words after the tragedy that makes it hard to live, to let the day pass and for the night to begin, they make it hard to even breathe and in that exact moment reality hit us. That how selfish everyone is around us, how hearts have turned into stones, how other's life is just a source of entertainment for us. We can't blame anyone because as the social animals, we are no different.

Her bedroom was being showered with bright sunlight, sitting on the edge of her bed by the bedside table her eyes were on the floor, her mind was webbed with memories and her face on the contrary  was completely  blank. She was in a land far away than any human's reach. Her tears might have stopped, she might has started sitting among others, taking a diet as prescribed by the doctor, participating in the shopping her mother was doing for the her child, but she was in a void all along, a void so deep that even after trying she couldn't come out of it. The only thing which was keeping her alive all this time, was a new mother which was nurturing in her. She almost lost her baby once she couldn't let it happen again. She couldn't let her cruel fate win again.

"Daniyah baji," her revere broke as a warm hand shook her shoulder lightly and she looked at the young girl. "Emaad bhai is here to pick you." She nodded her head and the girl left.

After ten days he was here to get her, yet she wasn't ready to face anything. The day she was discharged and was taken back to the Shah mansion was the last time she saw him. Her mother who was upset by her condition persuaded Emaad and his mother to let Daniyah go with them and the fifteen days she spent in her maiden home were passed in a blur, they were invaded by bittersweet memories, by heartache and pain of separation, and through it all she was trying to come out alive.

Taking a deep breath Daniyah stood up from her  bed as another maid entered with a knock, she looked at the woman picking her bags and leaving the room. Pulling her hair up in a bun Daniyah entered the en-suite bathroom, her steps were small and light against the floor as she reached the sink, she tried to bring back life on her face for the flashing cameras which have been swarming around all of them from past a week. Wiping the cold water droplets she moisturized her face next and then picked up her lip balm and applied it on her chapped lips. Keeping the products aside she looked herself for the first time in ten days.

In the pale reflection of herself she tried to find something remotely close to what she once was but all her eyes found was someone who has been daunted by fate a bit too many times.

"Daniyah?" her mother's voice reached her and she found herself shaking  her head, as finding herself in the chaos was something stupid, something she wasn't supposed to do. Uttering a reply she glanced at her reflection for the last time and left the bathroom. She found her mother packing her hand bag and she quietly neared her.

In last few days, her mother was the only person in front of whom she could confide her deepest fears without even saying a word, there were nights when her mother would hold her in her embrace and all night long Daniyah would let her tears soak in her mother's chest then there were days in which she would silently sit in her room while her mother would softly recite Quran by her side.

Farhana Shah stopped as Daniyah finally reached the bed and sat, her fragile frame was dropping by the unseen burden and her mother took a place beside her. Her trembling lips met her daughter's temple as she wished her little girl with her blessings.

"My daughter is the strongest one and I know she will win her way through." The whisper which was ushered was holding comfort and hope and Daniyah at that moment cling to it.

***

Her eyes were glued to the small monitor as the ultrasound stick was revolved around her lower abdomen, Emaad was in the same room standing behind the doctor while her gynecologist briefed that due to previous events not only Daniyah but her baby has also faced some health issues, the baby seemed weak and Daniyah now have to pay closer attention to her health if she wants her baby to survive. The bluntness of the doctor not only frightened Daniyah but scared Emaad too.

"I... I may not have been the best of man. I don't have much to say but with all that is going on I can't risk to loose you or this baby. Please take care of yourself." In the solace which was provided in the silence of his car he whispered, Daniyah craned her neck and saw his eyes were soft with raw emotions. His stubble was overgrown, even in his crisp shirt he looked tired and dishevelled. He was a broken man, a man who was bent by many according to their needs was finally in pieces.

***

Emaad sighed as his eyes read her every feature. The sunken face, her chapped lips, her hollow eyes, him and his father was to be blamed. His heart with every beat drowned in guilt but despite all there wasn't an ounce of affection he felt.

He was turning into his father and no one could do anything to save him.

His car slid out of the parking lot and rushed across the roads of the city till they entered to secluded area of Kirmani mansion , which was under high alert security not letting any paparazzi enter the area. Despite the clear road his car halted a few feet away from his house as he saw an all too familiar person coming out of the large iron gates leading to Kirmani mansion. Her shoulder length auburn hair were up in a pony, dressed in a plain  black  Kurti with large lacy embroidery on border and her lotus pants, she was looking casually ready yet her every step had a mission
Where Daniyah was oblivious of what was happening around here, Emaad felt his grounds shaking as the woman in his vision walked through the slope with aa baby boy in her arms, her steps halted as she got to her car, stopping before getting inside she craned her neck around and then a smirk grew on her face as she spotted what she was looking for. Emaad knew his heartbeats were now highly audible, his mouth was dry as Mishaal got in the car and then the car drove past his, their eyes met for the second time and this time they held challenges.

***

With every ticking second the chaos in the kitchen was growing, chefs were dishing out the steaming savouries, while butler was screaming orders,  younger one in orders were running between the dining hall back to the kitchen. Everyone was on their feet ready to welcome the head of the house after complete forty five days, no one wanted to disappoint Mr. Kirmani and unlike the servants ready to please their master Daniyah and Mrs. Kirmani were in Janaan's room. Their hushed whispers and unshed tears were still constant as they were on the first day.

Soon, the entire mansion echoed with the screeching tyres and horns, both the women took deep breath as they left the room, Talat Kirmani walked ahead, she was the woman who has lost her everything and with nothing to loose she faced the man she has been waiting for with squared shoulders. Daniyah walked beside her, a light shawl covering her body completely, since she started showing she took special care while covering herself.

"Asalam O Alikum," Mrs. Kirmani was the first one to speak up and Faisal Kirmani nodded his head, Talat Kirmani could feel her heart drumming in her rib cage, she looked in her husband's eyes, and it was enough for him to take a step back and look away.

"How are you both?" He asked to both the ladies as Emaad shook his head and pushed past him and went up stairs, Faisal Kirmani's jaw clenched as his eyes followed his son.

"You left us in hard times, Faisal." It wasn't a complain, it wasn't a plea. It was a statement, a statement demanding an answer but before he could reply Talat Kirmani moved ahead, "You should get fresh while I ask Khadim to arrange the table," Daniyah quickly followed her mother-in-law.

Unlike other nights the dinning hall echoed with the noise of spoons against the plates, the servants were asked to leave just after serving and now with tensed body their entire family was having dinners. Faisal Kirmani cleared his throat and in mechanical motion Talat Kirmani passed him a glass full of water.

"I want a Quran khwani arranged tomorrow in name of Janaan," Faisal Kirmani started but was shortly cut by Emaad.

"Before that I have few papers for you to sign."

"Excuse me?"

"Its better we talk about everything after dinner, father!" the reply not only froze blood of the ladies but was a warning sign for Faisal Kirmani himself.

The study room was echoing with the accusations opposition party was making while the government representative was trying to yell as much as he can and eventually the anchor would fuel the fire, the drama they do for rating, his glass was fill of amber color drink, igniting his cigarette he looked at the papers for the thousandth time trying to remember where he saw the digits his private investigator gave him. Earlier that day he was given the news that his man finally have got closer to the man who was highly suspected of killing his sister. The police was trying but he knew they very well aware of the real man behind the sin and are not helping him the way he wanted so finally he decided to do everything his own.

His eyes were continuously reading the paper with information because their said suspect killed himself and till now everything was a dead end. Just as he was about to call his lawyer the numbers on the papers clicked with his memory, Emaad felt his knees shaking as he griped on to the mahogany  desk till his knuckles turned white.
His chest was constricting making his heart stop as he picked his phone.

"I am sending you an account detail I want all the information you can get asap!"

His phone buzzed with a message

Its his.

They say hate is a strong word and the reason is, it's birth takes place because of the people we were once strongly connected with.

***

A.O.A

How are you all? I hope everyone is good and having a good time!

I hope you guys liked the update and I am really sorry for making you guys wait! And I might not be here again because final exams start in two weeks *yay* Prayers needed

Before signing off, Vote and Comment!! Let me know what you think. Love y'all!

Till the next time...

TC,

Zehra :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

99.3K 3.7K 74
'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. hearing 'No' from her mouth, it felt like my...
314K 30.7K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
616K 41.4K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
728K 47.6K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] β€’β€’β€’ β€’ In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances β€’ She drank water. He...