Not So Picture Perfect

By writingforfuuun

When Leah posts a embarrassing picture of Zayn Malik for her blog, she becomes the famous blogger under the p... More

Not So Picture Perfect (Intro)
The Lame People In My Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Crappy Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.2K 25 0
By writingforfuuun

"OH MY GAAAAAAASH!!!" I said when I saw a peek of Gio's room. A stench came out when he opened the door.

"I am not cleaning that." Rita said and walked away. She came home yesterday afternoon from the airport.

"It's okay, you don't have to suffer, I understand Rita." I said and tip-toed in Gio's room. There were boxers every where with yellow stains on them, the wood floor was sticky with crumbs. There were plentiful uncleaned dishes and bowls with food still in them that were perishing.

"Seriously bro? This is worrying me now, I don't even know if you have hoarding problems cause there's so much stuff in here. You're sleeping in a room with mold, that's really dangerous. I'm not going to let you live like this."

"I'm fine Leah, I'm still healthy!" Gio denies.

"No you're not! You need help, I feel like there's a mental cause behind this." I said and walked away. I went down the stairs I opened my Macbook to search up psychologists.

Zayn: 

I'm soooo bored. Let's hang out Ms. Snappy x)

To Zayn: 

I guess so, maybe you could help me out!! >.<

Zayn:

Of course I'll help you, it's alot more interesting than being online all day xx ;D 

To Zayn:

Okay, well I have to go search for mentors, psychologists, or whatever you call them for my bro. D: 

Zayn:

Okay! Mmm lets meet at the front of Anthony Jacobs? 

Leah:

See ya there in 10. xp

I got up and slung my satchel over my shoulders. I took my phone and slipped on some shoes. I already had nice enough clothes, so changing would be meaningless,

"Rita!"

"Yes?" The short and cute housekeeper answered.

"Can you help Gio clean his room? Please? Just help him, he can do all the nasty cleaning, you just have to watch him and make sures he cleans correctly." I plead Rita.

"Yeah, of course honey bunches."

"Thanks, I'm going out now."

"With that Zayn boy you told me about?"

"Yeah...I think he's kind of cool..."

"Be careful darling, you never know if the secret slips out of your mouth."

"I will, bye Rita!" I said and waved at her as I closed the door.

Okay, okay, I'll admit it. I think Zayn is actually a cool person to hang out with. He doesn't act like he's Mr. I'msocoolandI'mtoogoodforyoutohangoutwith type of guy. So maybe, I was a little rude to him when we encountered. And maybe I posted that embarrassing picture of him and he doesn't know it yet, but I got Grace's approval to hang out with him! GRACE'S APPROVAL TO BREAK RULES. (Not that there's a rule that you can't keep a secret from someone) This wasn't going to stop me from hanging out with Zayn now.

I move my hair out of my face and look for Zayn. He said the front of Anthony Jacobs right? Maybe I was the early one. I'm always the early person when I meet up with people, I feel like a dork when I'm early.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I shrieked, startled at the arms picking me up and putting me over their shoulders. The body was suddenly running down the street, really quickly.

"Zayn?" I said with a flat expression as soon as I saw his quiff.

"Aw man, I didn't scare you..."

"Yeah, well put me down!"

"Noooo!" Zayn says mischievous tone.

"Okay, well either way it's a win-win situation. I mean I don't have to walk, if you won't put me down. I don't have to burn those calories."

"...Really? Really Leah, party pooper." Zayn says as soon as he realizes that I outsmarted him.

"Okay, well you can put me down if you want." I say and Zayn puts me back down on my feet. We continue to walk.

"Now, what are we doing? Looking for a mentor or something?"

"Yeah..." I sigh.

"What's going on?"

"Well, I wished I saw my brother's room earlier, because I think he has a problem. His room had like a stench coming out, and it was really disgusting. He has been sleeping with mold in his room for a while now, and it's really concerning me because it's dangerous ya know? His health is on the line right now." I said and moved my hair out of my face again. (Where is a bobby pin when you need one?!) 

"It can't be that bad can it? I mean, the boys in the band are really messy. It's a boy thing, maybe he just needs someone to remind him to clean up a bit."

"But I always yell at him for being gross, he doesn't care! What if he'll never get a girlfriend-wait a minute..."

"Huh?" Zayn has a confused expression plastered on his face.

"Grace likes Gio! She said if he just cleaned up a little bit she would actually date him!"

"But you said that he needs help cleaning up..."

"I know, there's an idea in my head but it's still fuzzy. I know I can do something, but I can't quite figure it out."

"What? Hook him up on a date with your friend Grace and have me clean him up a little, then he'll realize that girls like clean guys when he hangs out with me?" Zayn jokes.

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!!" I said with my eyes wide and full of joy with the idea in mind.

"I am? I AM!" Zayn grins.

"Yeah! I mean all you have to do is hang out with him, and show him all the girls swoon at your presence because of how clean you are! And then I can go set him and Grace up on a date they have no idea about! Once they get together I can make Grace encourage him to get a life and move out of my flat!" I cheered with the idea of Gio moving out. Zayn has a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"You said girls swoon at my presence."

"Oh please, shut up. I said girls, not ladies."

"Still...girls swoon at my presence." Zayn grins at the idea.

"Girls as in little teenagers and fangirls. Too bad, real ladies don't. I didn't swoon hah!"

"Who said you were a lady? I mean, I thought you were a m-OUCH! Again?!" Zayn rubs his arm.

"Don't mess with me or I will beat you black and blue." I threatened.

"You already beat me black and blue. The bruise from last time you hit me was starting to heal, and then you hit me again!"

"Aww poor little Zaynie. MAN UP!"

"Shut up. Ms. Snappy."

"Stop calling me Ms. Snappy!" I complain.

"Actually, I'm going to call you Ms. Snappy now. It really fits you! Or Ms. Pain In The Arse! That can be your nickname!"

"Zayn? Would you like another bruise on your other arm to match?"

"No ma'am!" he winces.

"But you'll still be Ms. Snappy. I'm willing to sacrafice my arm for a bruise, to call you that." Zayn says in a high pitch voice, prepared to get hit.

"I was okay with Ms. Snappy, but you went too far with Ms. Pain In The Arse."

"Okay, you can be Ms. Snappy!"

"Whatever, then. Mr. Vain."

"Ms. Snappy and Mr. Vain!" Zayn hoots.

"C'mon! Let's go execute our plan now." I said and turned around to lead him to my flat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 423 24
Taylor is not famous in this Fan Fic** After Taylor has a terrible relationship, will she be able to find love again an trust? and will that boy she...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...