The Vampire King's Daughter

By demonslayer29

What if you save a vampire toddler and kept her for a while? Then her dad shows up and almost killed you thin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special chapter 2
Special chapter 3
Special chapter 4
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special chapter 5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Special chapter

5.3K 169 37
By demonslayer29

Author note
I am really sorry for the late updates. I have been really busy with school, so I'm stress with trying to get good grades, get high SAT/ACT scores to do dual enrollment for next school year and colleges, volunteer at the hospital for the summer, and pick which colleges to apply to for scholarships.

There is also a part 2 to this
------------------------------------------------------

Jin-7, Yoongi-6, Namjoon & Hoseok-5, Taehyung & Jimin-4, Jungkook-3
Halloween special

I woke up to someone bouncing on me and someone poking my cheek and someone yelling.

"Tae stop pulling Jiminie's pants down. Namjoonie get away from the lamp!"

I open my eyes and quickly grab Namjoon before he was about to turn off the lamp since it was a little out of his reach making him stand on his tippy toes. I brought him closer to me and went back to sleep.

"Noona."

He whined and poke my cheek. I open my eyes and smile.

"Now why are you all awake so early?"

I look to see it was 10 am. So never mind it being early. Jungkook got on me and put his face close to mine. He put his hands on my cheeks.

"We neew cothume for hathoween."

I chuckle and pointed to my closet.

"I made your costumes last night."

Their eyes sparkle. Namjoon got out of my hold and jump down the bed. Jungkook jump down to be caught by Hoseok and Jimin. Taehyung already at the closet trying to open it. Jin ran to them to help or else someone would get injure.

I turn to see one person missing and saw Yoongi sitting beside me dozing off.

"You still tired."

He nodded and lay next to me snuggling into my neck.

"Nigh nigh noona."

I sat up holding him in my arms knowing he is asleep. I saw them already trying to put on their costume.

I yawn and wanted to go back to sleep since I did kinda spend all night on them. Jin came up to me in his little business suit which was cut up cause he wanted to be a zombie.

"Noona noona look I look handsome!"

He smile and I chuckle.

"Yes you do and thank you for taking care of them while I was sleeping."

He chuckle and lean for me to kiss him on the cheek. He sat next to me playing with Yoongi's hair.

These 7 boys I adopted about a year or a two ago. They were in an orphanage and I read their files and saw they were left there when they were a baby. Since I found them cute I took them in. But what I didn't get was on the file the letter that was left with them was exactly alike and the handwriting was so similar like it was written by the same person.

"Jin can you hand me Yoongi's costume to see if it fits?"

He nodded and jump off the bed to the closet grabbing Yoongi's costume but also helping the others put them on. Namjoon came up to me tangled in his cape. Hoseok in his skeleton costume and jumping excitedly on the bed.

"Noona hewp me."

I reach over and help untangle Namjoon. He smile and ran around like he was superman.

Yoongi started to move and open his eyes.

"How was your nap?"

He smile and hug me snuggling his head into my chest.

"Yoongi we can't have you going back to sleep again. You want to try on your costume?"

His eyes lit up and nodded going to put on his costume. Jungkook came over and pout.

"Minnie keeth kithing me."

Jimin pouted and hug me.

"Jungkook you hurt your hyung's feeling he thinks you hate him now."

His eyes widen and try to hug Jimin.

"Minnie hyung. I sowwy."

"Then can I kith you if I wanth to."

He nodded and they hug each other then Jimin kiss him on the cheek making him scrunch up his face. I took a picture and then saw Taehyung struggling with his Joker costume.

"Noona I thinth ith thoo big."

I shook my head and Jin help him put it on. It fits and he came up to me giving a toothless grin.

"Twick or tweat."

"It's not time yet."

He pouted and I ruffle his head.

"But we'll get a lot of candies later."

He smile and kiss my cheek. They all were in their costume.

Jin in his cut up business suit, Hoseok as a skeleton, Namjoon as a vampire, Taehyung as Joker, Jimin as Mickey Mouse wizard, Jungkook as Iron Man, Yoongi in a kumamon outfit.

"Alright get out of the costume."

They whine and I got out of bed.

"Then do you want your costume to be ruin before you get bags full of candy? And tomorrow I'll let you eat more than 10 pieces of candy."

Their eyes lit up and quickly change back into their regular clothes. I went to cook food for them and pour juice into a kid's cup so they don't spill anything. I put their food out and pick each of them up on the chair except Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Hoseok could get on himself but he wanted me to pick him up.

I sat down and ate my food glancing at them.

We finish eating and not surprisingly there was a mess. Since Taehyung and Jimin started arguing.

A couple of hours later

I look to see it was 5 and it was time for people to start passing out candy. I was about to tell them to put on their costume when I turn to see them all already in their costume.

"You couldn't wait could you?"

They smile and held their bags up. I painted Jin's face causing the rest to want me to paint their face. So I painted a cute drawing on their cheeks. I pick up Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseok held on to my pants while holding hands with Namjoon and Yoongi who held his other hand with Jin.

We went to my car and I buckle each of them.

"Noona can I sit in the front?"

"No Jin you have to wait two more years."

He pouted and I kiss his cheek making him smile.

"I wanth kith thoo."

"Yea me thoo."

"And me!"

They started arguing and I kiss each of their cheeks. I went down a street knowing they give handfuls of candy. I unbuckle them and pointed at each of them.

"You guys better not run off on your own. Wait for your brothers and no fighting."

They nodded knowing I'm serious. They went to each house getting candy and their bags already getting full.

Good thing I have a bag that's usually for my groceries in the back.

I got out of the car and grab the bag putting it in the front.

I saw them in the car and Jin helping them get on their booster seat. I buckle each of them and dump the candy together.

"Noona why you do that?"

"You guys can pick which one you want tomorrow and you want to get more candy don't you. So you need more room in your bag."

After a while we went to multiple streets getting candy and me yelling at a mom who's kids made fun of Yoongi's and Jimin's costume.

We went home since it was getting late and my trunk is covered with candy.

Once I got them out of the car they ran into the house. I chuckle and saw Yoongi next to me.

"Noona can you cawwy me?"

I chuckle and pick him up making him smile and snuggle into my neck.

I somehow manage to bring all the candy in while carrying Yoongi. The candy piled up on the floor creating a little mountain and saw Hoseok jump in it throwing up in the air.

"It's rainin canthwy!"

Then the rest of them started playing with the candy and Yoongi watching them laughing.

"You want to help me cook."

He shook his head and try to get down. He went over and started playing with the candy.

I went to the kitchen and made us dinner. I occasionally glance at them to see if they ate any candy. I smile and took pictures of them playing with it and not eating it.

"Go change out of your costume."

They whine and didn't want to get out.

"Oh so you don't want to wear your pajamas I made for you."

Their eyes widen and ran to get change. I finish and put them out on the table.

They ran up to me and tackle me. Their pajamas were comfy clothes with chibi patterns of what they dressed for Halloween.

"Thank you Noona!"

I smile and got up. They went to the table and started eating.

The doorbell rang and I look out the peephole to see a lady. I open the door and she push me out of the way and barge into my house.

My eye twitch and I grab her collar stopping her.

"Before I call the cops. Why did you barge into my home?"

"Let me go! My kids it's your mom. Come to mommy."

They stop eating and turn to us.

"M-mommy?"

I let go in shock and saw her running up to them. My mind try to process everything causing a headache.

I close the door and rub my forehead ending down. Hoseok came up to me.

"Owie?"

"I'll be fine it'll go away."

He then smile and kiss my forehead.

"Owie go away!"

I smile and ruffle his hair. They all ran to me hiding behind me.

"Noona I don't lie that woman."

"Yeah she scawy."

"She looks crawy."

Right when Jimin said that I remember doing research on the letters. I push them in front of me to my room making sure that lady didn't get near them.

I look through my drawer and found the files I needed. I took out my phone and call 911.

The lady sat on the couch in front of me already had a crazy look and a look a serial killer would have. The kids were in my room where it's safe.

"So you're their mother."

She roll her eyes.

"Yes after years of looking. I finally found them with you."

She said you with so much distaste.

"Or are you the one who's been trying to kidnap these children and killed their parents?"

I watch her carefully. She fidget and her eyes showed fear for a split second.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is that my husband keeps sending my kids to the orphanage. Now give them back to me."

I heard police sirens and saw she became agitated.

"Can I just please have my kids back?"

"No. They are my kids."

She started laughing.

"Yeah right I heard them calling you Noona not eomma. So they don't even see you as a mom."

I roll my eyes and heard knocking on my door. I went to her and grab her wrist taking her with me to the door.

"Hello officer."

"Hey Y/N so is she the one?"

"Yep here are the files. And the letters that came with the kids at the orphanage."

He looked over them and nodded. The lady try struggling and I tighten my grip.

"We'll take her from here. I'll give back the letters when I investigate them."

I nodded and push her to him. He handcuff her making her become crazy. I close the door and the kids came down running to my legs.

"Noona was thath weally mommy?"

"I don't wanth to weave you Noona."

I ruffle their hairs. And explain to them that that lady kidnap each of them and gave them to the orphanage and once she saw their parents gave birth to enough children. She killed them and was gonna come for them until I adopted them.

They started crying hugging each other and I rub their backs. I look at the time and it was getting really late.

I frown seeing them sniffling. I carry each of them one by one to bed and tuck them in. I went to my room getting ready to go to bed.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"How are the kids taking the news?"

"As I expected not well. I was planning on telling them when Jungkook grew a little more but because of what happen there was no choice."

"Yeah I feel sorry for them but at least they have you Y/N."

I smile and hung up. I turn off the lights and saw my door creaking open. 7 little boys holding each other hands looking at me.

"C-can we sleep with you Noona?"

I chuckle and went over pushing them in and closing the door. They got on my bed laying next to each other with Jungkook and Jimin leaving a spot for me to sleep between them.

"Noona thank you for everything."

"We lowe you Noona."

"I love you too. Now go to sleep you need it."

I could hear their breathing slowing down and was about to shut my eyes and Jungkook pull my sleeve.

"You alright?"

"Uh N-Noona?"

"Yeah."

"C-can we call you mommy from now on sin you are lithe a mommy to uth?"

My heart beat faster and felt my lips turning into a smile. I kiss his forehead.

"You don't have to feel scare. You can call me whatever you want."

He hug me and snuggle into my neck.

"I lowe you mommy."

I was about to say it back when I saw him sleeping. I smile pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you guys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 260 22
[there is a mature scene so please skip if you are underage or don't like reading that] Y/N a human who got amnesia from a attack when she was 6 she...
35.7K 1.3K 8
Short story where Jungkook's a vampire and you're a normal girl.
216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...
3.1K 216 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...