What Are We Doing

Galing kay CutiePatoot33

"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. ... Higit pa

Characters
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Lips Of An Angel
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Jack
Alyssa
Chapter 27 Telling Her
Chapter 28 Not sorry
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 29 Second Dates With Messages?
Chapter 30 It Wasn't Me
Chapter 31 I beg your Pardon?
Chapter 32 BBQ and some old friends
Chapter 33 Adam Emerson
The End or Naw?
Flashback
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4
Wedding Ah Weddings
My Other Books

Alyssa

6.4K 148 8
Galing kay CutiePatoot33

Alyssa's pov

Oh my gosh today is the day. Today is when I meet his son and the mother. It just feels so weird calling her his ex, like that's just another level of weird.

I'm eating everything in site these days, and it's freaking me out, not that I'll get fat, I really don't give a shit, but it's just that I'm eating everything in site! But I mean it's also food I can't turn that down, it's like it calls you.

Right now I'm with Jack's maid setting up the table and cooking the food. I'm not doing the cooking because I burn food too much, but I do stuff here and there.

I hear the front door open and close.

"Bunny!" Jack shout from the door entrance.

"In here" I shout from the dinning room.

Okay dress check
Dinning room check
Dinner check
Toys check
Xbox out check
Extra phone so he doesn't ask me for mine to play game check
Alright all set.

Oh my gosh I cant-

"What are you doing hon-"

"Babe, Babe, move right now, move, no touching, the dress will get wrinkled!" I shriek when I register his arms are around my waist.

"Baby you look good with anything" he says putting his arms back around my waist.

"And without" he whispers in my ear causing a giggle to erupt from my stomach.

"Babe I could feel your erection, I didn't even do anything" I say shocked.

"I know I was thinking about it" he says with a sheepish smile, I giggle and roll my eyes. I turn around in his arms and push him away.

"Go get ready now, they'll be here in ten minutes!" I tell him, more like demand.

He laughs and starts to head for the stairs.

A few minutes later I hear jack coming down the stairs in a dark blue jeans paired with a grey shirt and combat boots, and shall I say he looked so good, he should wear that more often, wait no ew ew ew my dad dresses like that!! Ewwwwwwwwww the memories are just coming back.

Abort! Abort! Aborrttt!!!!

"You okay Babe, do I look bad, you look like you just saw me eat shit" he says and I cringe.

"No no will tell you later just go change please right now!" I say demanding. He laughs and runs back upstairs and that's when the bell rings.

Jack was going to turn around but I shoo him back up the stairs with my hands.

I opened the door with a big smile on my face.

"Hi im alyssa you must be Emily and Keith" I say with a smile.

"Hi, um where's Jack?" Emily asks, big creepy smile still on my face I say, "Oh he's upstairs changing he'll be down shortly" I say trying to remove the smile but I think my mouths stuck. Great now I look like a creep.

"Um please come in" I say moving to the side to let them enter. Emily just walks in with long strides with her looking like a six inch heels, man I don't even know, but what bothered me is that she totally left her son outside, not taking his hand nothing.

"Hey how's everything going?" I hear jack ask I see him coming down the stairs. Finally he's in a sweater and a jeans.

NO COMBAT BOOTS I REPEAT NO COMBAT BOOTS!
The mission was a success.

He walks over to the red head herself and hugs her as I register that Keith didn't enter the house yet. I look back at the door and see a angry looking keith.

"Hey Keith you coming in?" I ask stooping to his level.

"I don't even wanna be here" he says angrily, glaring at me.

"You sure I set up a really awesome night, there's ice cream and cake after dinner, a night of games on the xbox" I say with a smile.

He looks at me suspiciously.

"What kind of icecream?" He asks trying to pull an intimidating look, yep it's jacks child.

"Rocky road" I say with a sheepish smile and my hands out like spirit fingers.

"I don't think we would be able to play game, mom doesn't like me playing games at all" he says with a frown.

"Why don't I tell your dad to ask your mom if you can spend the night" I say with a raised eyebrow and a smile playing on my lips.

He scratches his chin like he's thinking, then he smiles and nods.

"Come on let's go in and eat some dinner, then I'll make sure your father gets a yes from your mom" I say with a chuckle, He finally walks in the house and I close the door behind him.

"Finally, thought you were gonna cry again like a baby" Emily says to Keith, I see the frown on his face, I look at jack in disbelief, he opens his mouth, closes it back then opens it again. I can't believe she just said that to her child. 

"Emily stop!" Jack demands, she looks at him and smiles.

"Okay I will" she says gives him at wink then walks off to the Dinning room. I roll my eyes then glare at jack. I follow her to the Dinning room with Keith and Jack trailing behind me talking.

"Emily I asked jack what you like and don't like so I had the maid make it for you" I say pointing at the food.

"You can't cook?" She questions.

"Only some dishes, but most of the time I  forget I have something on the stove" I say with a chuckle and she hms. Is this bitch crazy hming me, you don't hm alyssa! How rude!

"How about I go call the boys and we start" I say and she hms me again, if this bitch does another hm I will break her back bone.

I walk outside to see the boys got side tracked and is now playing game. I smile at the site, I stop by the arch and lean on the wall.

"Hey! You're cheating!" Jack shouts while Keith laughs.

"No you're just a grandpa and bad at the game" Keith's come back.

Jack puts down the controller and picks Keith up spinning him around in the air upside-down.

"Am I a grandpa now?" Jack asks and keith laughs harder saying yes, that's when jack starts spinning him again.

This is a totally different side of jack and I love it so much. I'm so glad that I got to see this side of him. It makes me want to have children-

Wait no no no no this can't be-

"Jack!" I hear a female voice screech. I look to the side of me and entering the room is Emily.

"Put him down now!" She says in a very high pitch voice. I roll my eyes.

"Calm down Emily we were just having a little fun, god chill" jack says putting Keith down.

"You! You let him do that" she says, no she technically screams at me.

"It's dinner time!" I say in excitement. I grab Keith's hand and walk to the Dinning room with him. I know jack and Emily are going to argue so I just left with someone who also doesn't need to hear it. Trust me I know they're going to argue been there done that. My parents that's how I know.

Keith and I ate dinner together alone, yes Jack and Emily didn't show up! I know they are arguing because we can hear them. All that's been on my mind is the possibility of me being- no I'm not I can't be!

"Hey wanna start to dig into that icecream?" I say with an big smile on my face, keith smiles also and we head off into the kitchen. I place the six year old on the counter, walked to the fridge, pulled out the icecream, went to the draw and took two spoons, and walked back to keith.

"Am I still going to get to sleep over?" Keith says in a small voice.

"Of course! I'll make sure of it" I say with a smile. The arguing stopped and all we hear is silence. I hear Jack's study door slam shut, her heels clicking on the floor ending with the front door slamming. 

Woah did she just leave her child here. Wow what a parent!

"See told you, you would be sleeping over" I said with a smile. He jumps up and down excitedly on the counter with his spoon in his hand. Did I say the spoon had icecream on it? No well it did! A lot of it!

"I'm sorry" he says with a smile and I chuckle.

"It's okay it was a mistake, how about we go clean you up, put you in some onesies" I say lifting him off the counter he smiles and nods.

"Are you wearing one too?" Keith asks.

"Of course I am, What's a movie night without onesies!" I say excitedly.

We walk upstairs and I put him in the bathroom, mister said he could do it on his own so I just said fine call if you need anything.

I walked downstairs to the Dinning room I put out some food on a plate for jack, i took a fork that was next to the plate and walked to his office with the food. I knock then open the door, I see him leaning on his desk with his head in his hands.

"Hey thought you might be hungry" I said walking into the room more. He looked up and smiled trying to hide his exhaustion.

"Thank you, and I hope you don't mind Keith is spending the night" he said.

"No no its fine really it's not a problem. Hey, why don't you eat this amazing dinner and then come in the living room to play game with us" i say walking to the desk and putting the food down in front of him with a smile.

" I have work to get done" he says looking at me with a blank expression. I nod and took that as a no I'm not joining you at all and my smile disappeared.

"Alright well night" I say and walk out as fast as I could. I lean back on the door and sigh.

"ALYSSA!" I hear a little voice call. I run up the stairs to him to see what's wrong.

Jacks pov

God what the hell is wrong with me! Why did I have to sleep with that psychopath! I can't believe she would just kiss me out of no where with my girlfriend in the next room. A girlfriend I love with all my heart! The second she kissed me I pushed her away! Should I even tell alyssa? What would she think? I love her so much, I can't do it. But I have to. I sigh and put my head in my hands

I hear a faint knock and the door opened. I didn't need to look up I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey I thought you might be hungry" she said and I smiled. She's so thoughtful, beautiful, and amazing how did I ever get a girl like her.

"Thank you, and I hope you don't mind Keith is spending the night" I said, I knew she wouldn't mind but I had to make sure it wasn't a problem.

"No no its fine really it's not a problem. Hey, why don't you eat this amazing dinner and then come in the living room to play game with us" she says with a smile while she walks to my desk and puts the food down. Tell her jack now! Tell her!

" I have work to get done"  I said with a blank expression. Why jack why didn't you tell her it was the perfect timing! I can't do it be next to her, hug her, kiss her, when that kiss Emily gave me is hanging over my head.

"Alright well night" she says and rushes out. I sigh putting my head in my hands again.

Why why why jack.

A few hours have past, I ate the dinner Alyssa brought for me and got a lot of work done. I looked at the time on my watch and saw it was three in the morning.  I sigh and closed all my folders getting up, turned off the light and walked out. I was about to walk up the stairs when passing the living room I saw the TV light flashing but no sound.

I walk to the living room to see Alyssa and Keith asleep on the couch. Alyssa facing the the TV while Keith is facing her getting all cozy in her arms. I smile at the site. This is what I want my future with Alyssa to be like. Her snuggled up on the couch with all our children asleep. (Including keith)

I move Alyssa's arm from around him and take him in my arms to carry him up to his room.

"What's going on?" Alyssa mumbles as she stretches from waking up.

"Nothing go back to sleep" she nods then jumps up. I look at her in amusement.

"Where's Keith!" She says panicky.

"I have him, I'm taking him upstairs to his room" I tell her.

"Oh" she says then looks at me with a sheepish smile. I chuckle and started walking to the stairs. I see her turn off the TV which made the house pitch black, the only light was the kitchen light. I feel her grab my hand that was at my side and I pulled away. I put the hand on Keith's back and I can see a confused Alyssa in the corner of my eye. I sigh and just continued walking. Once on the second floor she's enters our bedroom while I go to the one next to ours, Keith's room.

I rest him down on the bed kissed him on his forehead and walked out closing the door behind me. I enter our room to see Alyssa already asleep. I undress to my boxers then went under the blankets.

I fell asleep with alyssa on my mind.

Hey guys I'm really proud of this chapter!  It's so good!
Can't wait till Christmas for my shit!!!😢

Anyways merry Christmas peeps it's the 1st of December biitttccchhhh yassssssss!!!!!!

Anyways!

Merry Christmas and have a great day!

❤❤❤❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

294K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
85.9K 3.8K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
746 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
84.8K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...