๐—•๐˜‚๐—ด'๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ (P...

By cxsmicbitchx

Surprise Surprise you're the Merc With A Mouth's daughter. A troubled past comes along with it. You go to Mid... More

Outcast
DC Part 1
DC Part 2
Back to School
Trust Me
Spider-Boy
Damsel in Distress
Miss Melancholy
Torture
The Man In Blue
The Man In Black
Taking Control
Back to School Again
Tagged
The Spot
Welp... I'm Fucked
Sure, Why Not
Unfortunately
Adventure
Read Please

INFINITY WAR

892 13 10
By cxsmicbitchx

DID YOU SEE THE TRAILER YET!!! I GOT SAD WHEN PETER WAS LIKE, "Tony I'm sorry.... I'm sorry". (That was a different trailer but still) He had his mask off and was on the ground. BUT IT LOOKED REALLY COOL AND I FANGIRLED SO FREAKING HARD. I'M SCREAMING.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING I'M CRYING. MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE WHAT'S WRONG. I TOLD THEM THAT THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIT CAME OUT AND THEY SAID, "Man whatever". I SWEARRRRRR. 😆😆😆😆😆.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
55.6K 892 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...
1K 4 24
It's been three years. Three years since Peter and his little brother Wade's father, Ryan Reynolds, died in a car accident. Over the past three years...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...