The Man In Black

DEADPOOL'S P.O.V

I sat there in my apartment. Alone. Silence in the air. Noise... It's very rare.

We should go look again.

Yea...

"EVERYTIME I LOOK IT'S A DEAD END!! I FIND A CLUE!! I GET HOPE, BUT THEN IT ALL GO'S AWAY WHEN I CAN'T FIND SHIT!! AND PETER GAVE UP!! HE FOUND ANOTHER GIRL!!" I said throwing a lamp across the room.

Then someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. It was Peter.

"Wade I--" I slammed the door in his face. He banged on the door. "Wade it's about Y/N!!" I quickly opened the door.

"Oh now you care!! I haven't seen it heard from you in two years!! TWO FUCKING YEARS!! I tracked you down and saw you doing it with some girl!! You gave up..." I said.

"I know... I'm... Sorry." He said looking at the ground. We sat in silence. "I know where Y/N is-well not exactly, but I know who has her."

"R-Really?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Come in." I said walking towards my living room.

Peter's P.O.V

I told Wade what happened and we agreed to meet up tomorrow at the old Avengers Tower and ask Mr.Stark for help.

"Hey May." I said walking into my apartment. I walked into the living room and dropped my phone.

"P-Peter... Sweetie it's gonna be ok." May said, tears in her eyes. Y/N was standing there with a gun to Mays head. "It's gonna be ok." May repeated. Y/N took the gun off of safety.

"If you want her to live you will tell me everything about the Avengers Compound and where their main control center is." She said through her mask looking me in my eyes.

There was a knock on the door.

"Peter, babe, I'm here." Julia said on the other side of it.

"Tell her you'll see her later." Y/N said still looking at me.

"Sorry babe, I can't hang out right now I'm really busy." I said looking at Y/N.

"More busy than your fiance." Julie said. Y/N still looked at me and I swear she was getting angrier by the second.

"You have twenty seconds to get rid of her." Y/N said pulling May closer to her.

I ran out the door. "Look Julia I--"

"I'm going in." She said smiling. She grabbed the handle and went in.

"No!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked walking into the living room and sat down.

"DAMNIT!!" I yelled. I fell to my knees crying. "She's g-gone!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Julia asked walking towards me. "Who's gone?"

I sobbed. "N-Nothing. N-No one. Just leave. I-I have a lot of homework to do." I said.

"Fine I'll let you--" her sentence was cut off unexpectedly. A bullet flew through the window and hit her in the middle of her head. Her body dropped to the floor.

"JULIA!!!" I screamed. I ran over to her body and cradled her in my arms. Tears poured down my face and wouldn't stop coming. "NOOOOOO!" I screamed some more.

3 hours later...

I sat there with Julia still in my arms I stopped crying an hour ago. Her eyes were still open so I closed them and layed her body on the couch. I kissed her lips one last time and walked out my apartment and went to Wade's.

I banged on the door several times with no answer. After a while I got fed up and kicked the door down.

"WADE!" I yelled. No response I walked into his living room and saw him and May unconscious. I heard a gun click behind me.

"Walk to the couch." Y/N said.

I did as I was told and sat next to May.

"Whatever you do, don't hurt her too." I said. Y/N just looked at me in my eyes. I sighed. "Their Compound is upstate and is heavily guarded. Their main control center is behind this big metal door labeled 'Garage'." I said.

"What the hell is going on..." Wade said waking up. Y/N immediately pointed her gun at him. "Y/N?!" He asked looking at her.

"Who the hell is Y/N?! First Peter now you!" She screamed. She shot Wade. "All I know is you two are the guys that beat me almost every day until I'm numb." She  said.

"No sweetie. I would never hurt you." Wade said. She shot him again but two times this time.

"I'm not your sweetie. I'm a soldier. I'm nobody from nowhere." She said. She then jumped out the window. But as she did Wade threw something on her.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Tracking device." He said simply.

I looked over at May who was still unconscious. "We need to get her to a hospital." I said tearing up again.

"Why are your eyes so red?" Wade asked.

"She-She killed my fiance." I said.

"Dude! You're a senior in high school. Why are you getting married where'd you even get the ring?" Wade asked.

"I got it from my aunt it was hers, but we were going to get married when we were older." I said picking May up bridal style.

"Your aunt's hot." He said looking at her mesmerised.

"Hands off!" I said walking out the door. "We need to warn Mr.Stark too."

"Stark Shmark. We can do this on our own." He said.

"Time to suit up." I said.

A/N- Give me your thoughts about the plot twist... You adorable pieces of sunshine. Oh yea you should go check out Ms.Awesome. It's a Dick Grayson x reader story at first then it turns into a Peter Parker fic in the second book Broken Toys. Soooo yea. Bye.

(UNEDITED)