Adventure

I woke up in a pair of muscular arms. The sun was starting to rise as light filled the room. Peter's chest rose up and settled down, I could hear his heartbeat play a little melody as I listened.

"Peter?" I asked quietly. He still layer in his slumber. I picked up my head and looked at his beautiful face. He had a look of innocence. It was a calming sight. "Peter?" I asked again, but a little louder.

He groaned as he opened his eyes and tightened his grip on me. His brown orbs were finally, fully open now a smile slowly started to form with his pink lips. "Good morning beautiful." He said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning." I said laying my head back down on his chest. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my arm. "Are you sure?"

"I'm with you till the end." He said.

"If you die I don't know what I'd do though. This is a very dangerous path I'm leading you down." Tears were fighting their way to my eyes.

"Look at me." He said. I sat my head up once again. "As I said last night I will die a thousand times for you. I love you. Don't worry about me."

I shook my head yes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We left his apartment that morning and roamed around New York for a while before we decided to go somewhere. Anywhere but here.

That's when the adventure began.

A/N- Soooooooo. That's a wrap for this book. Don't cry your panties off there's gonna be a second book it's coming soon.

Tell me what characters you'd like to see in the second book. People from the X-Men, The Avengers, hell The Guardians of the Galaxy. Also solo characters Cable, THANOS, etc.

Just let me know. K byeeeeeee.

(Unedited as usual)