Taking Control

DEADPOOL'S P.O.V

"Mr.Stark please!!" Peter begged.

"No, she's a criminal now. Hell she almost killed Fury!" Tony said.

"Tony come on you know what happened last time. I got my friend back help him get his. It's not like she knows any better." Steve stated standing next to Tony.

"Mr.Stank-Stark she's my daughter. I've got nothing else to keep me sane in this world. She's all I have after my wife..." I trailed off. "Anyway Mr.Stark I beg of you please please please help us."

He looked at me for a second and rolled his eyes. "Fine, but, I have to be in charge." Tony said.

I squealed. "Deal!" I said.

"Where's Bucky?" Peter asked.

"Right here." A voice said behind Peter.

"AH!" Peter jumped a little.

"If you really want her back you have to knock her out then say something meaningful to her." Bucky said. "Like a key word."

"Let's stop playing around and get on with this mission." Black Widow said.

I waltzed over next to her. "Well hello there." I said flexing.

"No way." She said.

"Fine..." I replied.

Y/N's P.O.V

I found the tracking device the man in black spandex put on me. My captain asked for it so I gave it to him. I also told him about the Avengers Compound.

2 hours later

Red lights started flashing meaning we're going on lock down.

"The Avengers are here!!" A man said over the intercom.

I ran to go get my gun. When I got it I heard screams down the hall. I turned the corner to see a guy with a metal arm beating up Hydra agents. He looked at me then started running at me, but I took my gun out and shooting at him. He put his metal arm up so the bullets didn't hit him. I threw my gun down and charged at him too.

When we got to each other I threw a punch but he ducked, and uppercut me. I flew back and hit a wall.

"I was once like you, you know." He said walking up to me. He stopped right in front of me. "Let me help you..." He said.

I didn't say anything. Instead I teleported behind him and put him in a headlock. He struggled a bit, but eventually passed out.

"Hey!!" I heard squeaky male voice say. I turned around to see the little blue boy. He just stared at me. I took out a grenade and threw it at him. His lenses widened. Then The American Dream came and put his shield over it, so it imploded. I growled and walked towards them.

I took out one of my knifes as I neared closer. Blue boy and America neared closer to me too. America threw his shield, but I caught it and used it a guard myself. Then I charged at them, I knocked America backward and tried to stab blue spandex.

Not gonna lie, he had a nice ass. But aside from that he took my wrist and flipped me to my back. He shot a web and I used the shield for cover and threw it. Then a god-like figure came around the corner. Blue boy looked over, so I took the chance to sweep kick him. He fell and I straddled myself on him, and held a knife to his throat ready to cut it. Then more super people came around the corner. I looked Blue boy in the spectacles.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him." I said still looking at him. He gulped.

"Y/N don't do this." The Tin Man said.