Welp... I'm Fucked

I walked up to my locker trying not to catch the attention of the cool clique. They've been nothing but a stick up my ass lately. I get beat up at least once a day, I'm being forced to do shit, etc. It's just been really rough. I'd rather die, but unfortunately I can't.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and flinched a little. "Hey, sorry if I scared you." I heard a voice say. I turned to see Peter with a warm smile on his face.

"Oh sorry I thought you were... Anyway what's up?" I faked a smile.

"Nothing I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out later?" His eyes glowed with happiness.

I thought for a second. "Sure. Your place, mine is kinda messy."

"Great sounds like a plan." He smiled a little. Then Liz came in between Peter and I.

"You got my homework?" She asked. I gulped really loudly.

My eyes trailed down to the ground. "I'm sorry I di--"

She cut me off by punching my stomach. I bent over a little holding my stomach. She came back and kneed me in my face causing me to fall back on to my locker. People formed a circle around us.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" They yelled.

"Hey!" Peter shouted. He started to walk towards us but Flash and his goons pulled him back. She continued to beat my up as people watched.

C'MON DUDE WE'RE DEADPOOL'S DAUGHTER!!

We shouldn't take her crap anymore.

I know but--

NO!! I'M TIRED OF BEING THAT ONE KID WHO EVERYONE TREATS LIKE SHIT!! WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELF!

Fine...

She threw another punch, but I caught it with my hand. I looked in her eyes and smiled. She drew her hand away and tried to kick me, but I caught her leg and flipped her over. As she layed there I straddled myself upon her and bitch slapped the fuck out of her. Then someone kicked my side causing me to fall over on my back. It was Betty.

"You're dead!" Liz yelled getting up, wiping the blood off her lip.

"Try me." I said wiping blood off my nose. Betty came at me from my left with her fist drew back. She swung at me but I dodged it and sweep kicked her legs causing her to fall to the floor.

"Next." I said looking at Liz who's fist were up.

"Bring it on." She said starting to walk in a circle I started to do the same until I reached my locker. I quickly opened it.

"What guys we're gonna need it in a second." I said.

"Who are you talking to Betty said getting up rubbing her head.

"The readers now go to sleep." I said kicking her in the face. She fell back down unconscious. "I'll tell you what." I said looking at Liz. "I win you let me be."

"And if I win?" She asked over the chanting crowd.

"I disappear forever." I said smiling. "No more Midtown, won't even be in Queens, or the State." I stuck out my hand.

"No deal. I still want to torture you everyday. Because one you're pathetic and don't belong here, and two you stole Peter from me years ago. Then he got with that Julia bitch." She said.

"Last chance." I said hand out still smiling. She took my hand and twisted my wrist. "Ow you son of a bitch!" I yelled twisting it back in place.

"Haha." She said. I growled and roundhouse kicked her in the head causing her to stumble to the right a bit. Then I took her arm and swung her around a bit. When I was done she looked dizzy.

"Bye Lizzy." I said getting my bookbag out my locker then forcefully shoving her head in it and slamming the door into her neck. "Ok Midtown. I'll see you tomorrow." I quickly packed my things and slung my bag over my shoulders.

A group of buff boys then surrounded me. I looked at the one that was right in front of me. "What you want an autograph or something little dick." I said   looking at him up and down. He simply cracked his meaty neck and walked towards me. I gulped really loudly. "Ha look at the time." Sweat ran down my face. He edged closer to me. I then punched him in his balls and I heard my hand crack. "Your poor girlfriend." I said looking up at him. "I'm gonna go now bye agent little dick."

I sprinted out the door with them behind me. "AHH!" I screamed running around the block. My phone started buzzing and my dad's name popped up. "DAD HELP ME I'M BEING CHASED BY AGENT LITTLE DICK AND HIS FRIENDS!!!" I yelled running into an alley.

"I'm not in the state sweetie. I'm sorry you're on your own." He said. The meaty guys rounded the corner.

"Shit!" I said backing into a wall looking at my surroundings. "I love you Dad. These are my last words before I go out like a hero." I said.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. You'll recover you always do." He said. "Bye sweetie." He hung up the phone.

"Thanks a lot dad." I mumbled under my breathe. They got really close and I closed my eyes prepared for the worst.

Then, "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I heard a masculine voice call out, so it couldn't have been Peter.

"Holy shit." I said to myself.

It was Carter Pierce one of the most perfect guys in school. Why is he here though?

(Unedited as usual)