Damsel in Distress

My head was pounding as I opened my eyes. I was in an old junk yard tied up to pole. No one was around so I tried to teleport away, but nothing happened. After that didn't work I tried to wiggle my to wiggle my way out, the rope was tied around my neck down. At that point I was so annoyed that I just screamed for help hoping that someone will find me.

"Shut the fuck up! No one's going to hear you except for me! I'm trying to sleep!" The mystery man said rounding the corner.

"Who are you and why do you look like Jason Voorhees mixed with my dad a little?" I asked.

The man groaned. "All you need to know is I'm the better Deadpool, and your father and I have unfinished business." He said in an angry tone. He came up closer to me. "Let's say we have little fun until your dad gets here." He backhanded me. "I'm so glad your healing factor is temporarily disabled." He said caressing my cheek.

DEADPOOL'S P.O.V

MEXICO!!!

We haven't been here in a while.

I think we should get a taco.

But what about Y/N?

Yea!

I'm super duper hungry though!!

Fine.

"Hey, bug boy, before we continue I'm going to go get something to eat." I said walking towards the nearby restaurant.

Peter sighed and face palmed. "But Wade the junk yard is right there." He said pointing to it. It was right next door to the restaurant. "Besides we just ate like 30 minutes ago."

"Well what can I say, I'm just a very big man. But not as big as Mama June used to be. She recently had a surgery." I said continuing to walk towards the restaurant. Peter accepted defeat and trailed behind me.

We got in and sat down in a booth. As soon as we did a waitress came over to us, I told her what we want and she scurried off.

"So Peter, what's up with you and my daughter?" I asked looking at him intensely.

He gulped and laughed nervously. "We-We uh we're really great friends." He said.

I wasn't believing him, not one bit. "Do you like her?" I asked.

"Uh ye-yes sir." He said softly looking down.

"What do you like about her?" I asked taking my taco from the waitress.

His little spider eyes looked at me. "I like everything about her the way she talks, her laugh, she's smart, beautiful-no gorgeous! She's caring, has a sense of humor, and if I go on we'd be here all night." He said.

My eyes widened. "Go for it." I said.

His spectacles widened. "W-What!?" He asked shocked.

"If you like my daughter go for it. I won't stop you I want you two to be happy." I said.

"Thank you sir--"

"Wade." I said.

"Thanks Wade. I promise you I won't hurt her, or do anything to to upset her." Peter said.

"Good because if you do. I'm coming for you." I said in a serious tone. He gulped really loudly. "Check please!" I shouted.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was a bloody mess. He untied me first then he beat me. Now I'm just laying on the ground in pain. Crying.

"Shit bag." I said laying there. He walked back over.

"What'd you say!?" He said picking me up by my neck.

I was gasping for air. My lungs were burning, but I managed to say, "Shhhhit-it...bag-g" I said coughing.

He grunted and threw me down to the ground forcefully. "You'd best watch your mouth." He said. Then he stomped on my face.

My vision blurred as sound drained out. I coughed up more blood and couldn't feel my nose anymore. It was broken like my leg. I moaned in pain and rolled over.

How long is this syrum going to work?

I don't know but I want it to go away now because I want to kick his ass.

Face it we're never gonna kill him.

Is that a MCR reference but re-worded?

Yes, yes it is.

I'M NOT OOOOOK I'M NOT OOOKKKKKKKKK.

...

...

Not the time? Ok then.

Our visions getting blurrier.

Yea super blurry.

I heard a faint muffled sound in the background as I rolled onto my back. Then I saw a red and blue blurb come into my vision.

Is that Peter?

Maybe?

Maybe we're dy--

Darkness took over.

Peter's P.O.V

"Y/N STAY WITH ME!! Y/N!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. "Karen give me her vitals." I said.

"She's still alive but not for much longer she appears to have several deep cuts along her sides, she has a broken nose and leg, and her heart rate is slowing down." Karen said.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!" Wade yelled running over to us. I cradled her head in my lap. "What happened to her?" He asked.

"Karen she has a healing factor why isn't it working!?" I asked more angrily.

"Some unknown substance is flowing through her blood stream and is preventing her from using her powers." She said.

"Wade she's been injected with a unknown substance preventing her from using her powers. We need to get her to a hospital. She's dying." I said looking at him. His eyes wouldn't dare to look away from her.

"Not without saying hello first." A voice said. Wade unsheathed his katanas and stood to look at the masked figure. As did I. He was very... disfigured.

"I'm gonna unalive you!!" Wade screamed. His eyes were red like a bull. His target being this man.

"Who are you?" I asked balling my fists.

"I am the better Deadpool. I am the superior. I am... Evil Deadpool" The man said. He then cackled.

Without another word Wade charged at him katanas in hand.

This isn't gonna end well.