The Ruthless Alpha's Mate

By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn Sanders is like any other she wolf in her pack that's waiting for a mate. She's young,carefree and doe... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: "Carnival Day."
Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"
Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."
Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."
Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."
Chapter 6: "The Cats Out Of The Bag."
Chapter 7: "Good Bye."
Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."
Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."
Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."
Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."
Chapter 12: "Candy Store."
Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."
Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."
Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."
Chapter 16: "Greek God."
Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."
Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."
Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."
Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."
Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."
Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."
Chapter 24: "Shopping and Stephen."
Chapter 25: "Say Whaaaat?"
Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."
Chapter 27: "Challenge Accepted."
Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"
Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."
Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."
Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."
Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."
Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."
Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."
Chapter 35: "Something Smells Fishy and It's Not The Salmon I Just Cooked."
Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."
Chapter 37: "You and Your Assumptions."
Chapter 38: "The Revelation."
Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."
Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"
Chapter 41: "My Beauty."
Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."
Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."
Chapter 44: "Small Bump."
Chapter 45: "Thee Party."
Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."
Author's Note.
Author's Note
It's Over

Chapter 18: "The Next Day."

85.6K 1.8K 289
By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn's POV

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up in a king size bed with black silk sheets and a very manly looking room, The room's color is either black or blue and it kinda works well. An arm is wrapped tight to my waist and my back is facing someones chest, I'm only wearing a blue polo that im sure covers just below my ass. The room smells heavily of damien so it's his room then, Duh! Captain Obvious! Why thank you Sergeant Sarcastic. I try to pull his arm off but it just tightens and he growls lowly ti'll he settles again and sleep. I sigh and settle back down just try to go back to sleep but then the worst happened. You know those cliche moments that you normally read that the girl gives up and then she had the urge to pee well that's happening to me. I start to panic and turn around to face him and start to pry of his arm, but then again it just tightens and he pulls me closer than ever. 

"Go back to sleep." he mumbles sleepily and settles back down again. I just poked his chest faster and harder. 

"I need to pee." i hissed at him and he grunts then reluctantly lets me go. I run straight to the bathroom which i surprisingly know. I lock the door behind me and do my business. 

After i did my business i saw my toothbrush and other essentials already organized in the bathroom which made me think who did this. I put the thought away deciding just t ask damien later. I combed my bed hair and put it in a messy bun then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out in search of my phone to look at what time is it, i see it on damiens side, side table and walk there to look but hands grabbed me and lay-ed me down to bed facing damiens chest. I poke it while giggling like a freaking school girl. 

"What?" damien grumbles. I roll my eyes and straddle him by the waist and he lets me. I kiss his cheeks then his eyes, then his nose and finally his lips. He doesn't responds at first but when i try to pull away a hand makes it way to the back of my neck and we kiss. It starts as a good morning kiss to a heavy make out. 

Why don't we make it fancy and in a British accent, so in klaus' voice (Vampire Diaries and The Originals, so hot) Shall we love.

After a few moments in time of performing on a very intimate action of kissing we pulled our lips apart and breathed the fresh air so our lungs will properly function again. HAHAHA!! END OF BEING FANCY.... 

"I would like that everyday." damien breaths out i laugh at him and stand up which he groans in protest. I look around the room and walk to the window,draw the curtains, i look out and see its a sunny day and people are rushing to the backyard. What the heck is going on?

"Hey damien?" i say looking back at him.

"yeah?" he says now standing up and walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin at my head and looking outside too. 

"Why are people rushing to go to the backyard?" i ask him tilting my head to the side to get a good look at him. 

"Cause i told them to start preparing things cause they are about to meet there luna in 3 hours." he says looking down at me. I freeze and looking at him wide eyed. I walk out his arms and started to pace. 

"What do you, what do you mean? 3 HOURS?!!" i tell him freaked out. He looks at me and notices me panicking he walks over and wraps me in his arms and after a few seconds i calmed down.

"I was meant to tell you im going to introduce you to the pack today and also my whole family." he says still holding me, i leaned more to his touch and im more relaxed. 

"Ok ok ok ok, i'm going to get ready while you do too." i say walking out of his arms which makes him growl but let go of me reluctantly. 

I walk to the bathroom and was about to go in when damien had the nerve to ask.

"You know i could go shower with you to save water and save earth." he says shrugging looking at me with a smirk. I shake my head at him and look back.

"Maybe later babe." i say with a wink and laughed at his shocked face. I lock the door and shower. After a few minutes, i walk out to see damien sitting on the bed only in boxers and his eyes are lost. I walk over at him and caress his cheeks. He seemed to snap out of it and looks at me smiling warmly.

"What's wrong?" i asked him still caressing his cheeks and he leans to my touch. 

"Nothing, just asking my beta what's been happening since i've been gone." he says then brings me down to his lap so im straddling him again. 

He growls and lust is seen clearly at his face. The towel let loose a bit and my boobs are to be seen a bit. which i blushed at and pulled in back. I can feel damien jr, hard and it is direct to my thing too. So i stand up which he groans out. I walk over to the closet, and look back at him

"You might wanna take a cold shower now babe." i tell him laughing a bit, he scowls and walks to the bathroom. 

I put on black lace underwear and matching bra, i put on black skinny jeans, black 'nirvana' shirt with the sleeves folded and white converse. I see a vanity table which surprisingly is there and so are my make up,hair things and other girl things. I sit down and put on light makeup which considers of blush,eyeliner,smokey eye and red lipstick. After i do my makeup, i plug in the hair curler to heat and blow dryer, i blow dry my hair and after im done before curling my hair damien walks out with only a towel wrapped to his waist and water running down his body. I looked well rather stared at him and gulped loudly. 

I scan his oh so hot and wet body while my eyes darken a bit in lust and when i looked at his face, he has a cocky smirk on so to put away the stupid smirk i stood up,grabbed his face and smashed my lips at his. he seemed shocked at first but i deepened the kiss and he responded. He pulled me by the waist closer so im pressed against his body. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and i let him just this once. Our tongues fought for dominance but its clear he won. After a few minutes of more kissing we pulled apart and our foreheads pressed against each other, staring at each others eyes, breathing hard. I giggle a bit cause his lips are smeared with red lipstick and he smiled at me, i smiled back.  I take a tissue on my vanity table and wiped the lipstick on his lips and so mine. We pull apart and i re-did my lipstick while he clothed himself. I curled my hair and put on a simple thin black headband. I  look at my shirt and see the water from damien is already dried so i didn't need to worry. 

I went to the side table where my phone is and look at the time, it's already 10 in the morning meaning we are very early. I sit on the bed and dialed the phone at my house.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Somebody answered on the third ring. 

"Hello" a familiar deep voice on the phone said, my father.

"Hi daddy." i say to him cheerfully.

"Hi autumn, how are you? are you alright? is everybody treating you right? are they hurting you? are they mean?" he questions me but i just laughed it off. 

"No dad, i am fine and nobody is mean im just about to meet them today actually and im kinda nervous." i tell him truthfully.

"It's fine sweetie and good things are going well, wait your mother wants to talk to you." he says then i hear some shuffling and my mothers voice came.

"AUTUMN! WHAY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED YOU SAID YOU WOULD?!?! ARE YOU HURT?!?! ARE YOU FINE?!?1 DID YOU EAT YET?!?! DID YOU MATE?!?! I WANT GRAND BABIES!!!!" she screams so loud that i actually put the phone away to my ear. 

"Mom im fine calm down and we haven't ate just about to, i dint call cause we just woke up for the last question we did not mate at least not yet but whatever. ok im fine mom. missed you too." i tell her reassuringly. 

"Ok ok, im gonna put you on speaker, so your brothers can talk to you." she says then i hear shuffling again and my brothers voice came.

"HI SIS" they yell.

"I'm fine, i haven't mated, they are all so nice to me even though i haven't met them yet but i'm about to and i'm fine again." i tell them.

"OK GOOD" they says and shuffling again then i hear my mothers voice but only hers.

"Well sweetie we gotta go pack duties and you'll be fine just be yourself and a warm smile to your face, your good to go." she says and then a rushed goodbye.

"Bye." i mutter at the line.

Damien kneels down in front of me then takes my hands to his and squeeze it a bit.

"You ok?" he asks me with concerned and i nod and say "yeah im fine, just bit nervous about meeting the pack and all."

"You know if you don't wanna do it right know we can." he suggested. 

"No, no it's fine, i mean they went all that trouble for this so it's fine don't want to get wasted." i tell him and he beams at me in pride and stands up ans stands me up too hugging me. I hug him back and take breath of his smell that seemed to calmed me down. We pull apart and he grips my face gently with his hands and says.

"you know, i know your gonna be great and everybody will love you so don't worry ok?" he tells me and i nod feeling better a bit already. we walk to the door and opens it but before he opens it.

"You ready?" he asks.

I nod and say "i'm ready." 

And we walked out the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...
6.7M 155K 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Although in Layla's case this wasn't it. Ever...
506K 18K 53
There are 12 werewolf packs in the United States: six of them are called peaceful and the other six are called bloodthirsty. In the six bloodthirsty...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...