the blind mate ✔️

By WolfInDarkness

He is a cold-hearted alpha from the golden oak pack. she lives in fear and is affraid of what shall come whe... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelf
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
part nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
epilogue
Sequel is up!!!

chapter ten

18.3K 481 19
By WolfInDarkness

I growl at her as she ties me up to a chair. 'Let me go, you fucking bitch!" I spat at her. 'Shut up Bella I am gonna have a headache from you.' she sighs while putting a rope over my legs and wrists. 'Kill me if you dare! I don't care!" I growl at her and I feel her flinch a little. 'You have more confidence than a thought.' She says and I growl back at her 'Well I think you are just a bitch who I want to kill!" 

'Will you shut up?!" She yells at me. 'No!' I yell back at her and I feel her hard stare burning in my head. 'I let you here for a couple of days, be quiet or you will be dead in an instant!' Mia growls at me.  'Yes, sir.' I sigh and I try to think of a plan to escape... Mia sighs and walks out of the little cottage. She is right I am more confident than I thought... Maybe because I got used to the idea I needed to stand up for myself without being scared

'Badass bitch.' My wolf says with confidence and I roll my eyes. 'Shut up or I won't let you go out for a year.'  I growl at her and I hear her gasp. 'Fuck.'  I let out a frustrated sigh trying to break free out of the ropes. 'Damn stupid ropes!' I growl and I hear a bang on a door I think. 'Hello?!' A voice says and I growl slowly. 'Who the fuck are you.' I say and I hear her gasp. 'Your voice reminds me of someone..' I hear a woman's voice say and I realize she is in the room next to me. 'What are you doing here?' I say and I hear the women sigh. 'I tried to reach out to my son but that girl Mia who was his mate and she locked me up before I could see him.' She says and I freeze. 'What the actual fuck?' I say thinking about who she really was. 

'Wait Pablo was your son?' I say and I pull the ropes of my body without thinking twice. 'Yes he was did you know him?' I feel shivers running up my body and I shake my head. 'He is my brother. Our parents died when I was born so you can't be his fucking mother.' I say with anger laced in my voice and I walk towards the room that the woman is in. 'Wait I knew I recognized your voice, its sounds just like Pablo his voice but then in a female form.' She says and I bump against a door. 'Fuck.' I growl and I hear her stifle a laugh. 'My daughter, it's nice to see you are still blind.' The woman says and I knock the door out of its lock. 'Hello.' I say with a small growl and I hear her sigh. 'I didn't mean that like I was happy to see you blind but I mean that I was happy to see you alive.' I nod slowly and I feel her approaching me. 'How?' I say slowly. 'We had to run away because the alpha threatened us. So we hired a warlock to remove your memory when you were 4.' She sighs and I hear a door open.

'How did you get out off that chair.' A venom voice says and I hear my mother gasp. 'Let me handle this.' I say and I walk towards the spot where her scent is the strongest.  'It is funny that a weak worthless girl tries to fight me while she is blind.' Mia laughs and I roll my eyes. I suddenly charge at her and I give her a punch in her face hearing her fall down on the floor. I jump on her and i punch her a couple of times again. I didn't notice that her arm was free and suddenly I felt a sharp burning pain in my stomach.  'Fuck!' I growl and I feel the blood pouring out of me. 'The knife is covered in wolfsbane!' My wolfs yells and I growl. 'Bitch.' I say wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze the life out of that mother fucker. She faints fast after and I pull the knife out of my stomach. 'Damn.' I hear my supposed mother say and I stand up. 'Karma.' I growl at her and suddenly I feel a figure standing next to me. Recognizing my mother's scent I sigh and I feel her stare at my stomach.

'What the actual fuck?' I hear a voice say and a sweet scent fills my nose. 'Alex?' I say turning around and I hear him gasp probably looking at my stomach. 'I knew she was up to something.' He growls and I sigh deeply. 'She fainted when I squeezed the life out of her so you can bring her back to your pack.' I say and I hear him walk to us. 'Is this your mate?' My mother says and I growl lowly. 'No Ma'am my brother is the Lucky one.' He says and I sigh. 'Who is this?' Alex says referring to my mother and I groan knowing he would probably drag me back to Miles. 'This is my mother.' I say and I hear him sigh. 'Is Pablo... really dead?' I ask and I hear him gasp.' Oh, she told you he is dead? no, she rejected him.' He says with sadness in his voice and I nod sighing happily knowing my dear brother is not dead

After a lot of arguing about that I need to go to the pack because Miles probably got really mad after I disappeared. I was put in a car with my mother and Alex brings us to the pack grounds. The familiar scent of my mate fills my nose and I sigh deeply knowing I needed to do this. I changed a lot I guess in the time I was with Drake. 'So I will take your mother to a free bedroom, and you.' He says pointing his finger at me. 'You need to let Miles bandage you up and talk to him.' I nod walking slowly to Miles his office hoping I won't bump into something.

Knock Knock. 'Come in.' Says a gruff voice and I open the door slowly to be filled with a happy feeling in my stomach. What the hell. 'Uhm hi?' I say while slowly walking to him. 

'Bella?' 

---------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 17.2K 26
cassie white was 10 years old when her mother kassandra white passed away. ever since her mothers death cassie has been abused emotionally and physic...
63.8K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
765K 17.7K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
477K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...