Saving the skater

By _illusive_

"Run!" I yell as I grab Isaac's arm and pull him after me. "How did I let you talk me into this?" Isaac yell... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 1

1.4K 24 6
By _illusive_

Chapter 1:

"Sophie? SOPHIE?!"I hear Sarah whisper-yell as she pokes me.

I groan and sit up, then I remember that I'm in math. I see Mr Stone looking at me with that face he makes before he sends me to detention, so I stand up and mumble to myself "I know,I know, detention."
I grab my bag and walk out of the class. He should know by now that I never go to detention. I head to my locker and grab my skateboard. As I skate down the hall I hear someone yell. I turn around to see the hall monitor, Isaac Waters, not really a nerd and not really one of the populars, but right now, just a pain in the butt.
"What?" I groan and I pick up my skateboard.
"What are you doing?" He says, probably writing out a detention slip.
"Here, but I assume you already have one?" He says.
"No shit Sherlock." I say rather sarcastically. I put down my skateboard and ride down the hall. Once I reach the skate park I already see that it's empty, perfect, it's better when nobody is there.

After a while, people started to show up and that was fine. I saw people I know and said 'hi'. But then I saw him, Charlie. What is he doing back here?
************************************
AN:

First chapter of my first book!!!!!

What did you all think?

I'm gonna update every Saturday

Thank you my editor A_writing_fangirl

Read her book!^

So bye till Saturday!!!

-Leonie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
165 37 9
Willow isn't the hero of this story, nor is she the villain. She is the delicate balance of light and darkness, good and bad, angel and devil. But wh...
147K 2.9K 39
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 4 - can be read as stand alone Their summer dreams. Their friendship above all else. Until it wasn't. A forbid...
233K 3.9K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...