Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

Von DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... Mehr

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

For: Norminah, From: Will

1K 32 1
Von DessieSun

Y/N's POV

"Hell yeah! What's the plan?" I ask, earning a hard smack from Ally and causing Will to laugh.

"I heard that! Beyonce's coming in to town tomorrow, and she plans to record her newest track while she's here. Thing is though, she's looking for a couple of background vocalists to help out. You think Norminah's interested?"

"I'd think the probability of them saying yes is 100%." I reply.

"I totally agree. Alright so, bring them to the studio, room two, at 9:30 tomorrow morning, and then head to the lobby. Sound good?" Will asks. I nod, and then realize he can't see me.

"Yep, and I better go before the girls start interrogating me." I say before we hang up with a chuckle. As soon as put down the phone, the girls are ready to go. We say our goodbyes and make our way to the car.

"So Y/N, who were you calling earlier?" Lauren asks.

"Oh that was Will." I answer.

"What did he say, babe?" Ally asks.

"We're going back to the studio tomorrow to record some more." I answer, struggling to hide my excitement. A few minutes later, we arrived home and the girls made a mad dash toward the living room. I laughed at their childishness and went in to the kitchen to get some food. As I reached for the bananas on the shelf in the pantry, I heard a loud shriek come from behind me. 

"MILA! You scared the crap out of me!" I say, clutching my heart. 

"Sorry, but I call dibs on those bananas!" She says, crossing her arms. I shrug and hand them over, not wanting to upset her.

"Weren't you guys in the living room?" I ask, noticing for the first time the rest of girls standing behind Camila, watching in amusement. They point at the pantry in unison.

"We were, but we wanted some food first." Dinah says. 

"Go and get a movie started. Ally and I will bring the food out." I say, attempting to seize an opportunity to spend time with my girlfriend. The girls nod before leaving the two of us alone.

"THANKS Y/N! WE LOVE YOU!" Dinah hollers. I chuckle at her late response before wrapping my arms around Ally. We connect lips in a passionate lip lock as our tongues dance hungrily around each other's mouth. I felt like I was in heaven until somebody clears their throat.

"So, how's the food coming along?" Lauren asks, standing in the entrance. 

"We were just getting to it." I say. 

"Really, cause it looked like you two were having loads of fun. Tell you what, you two go have fun in your room and I'LL take care of the food." Lauren says, winking at me. I nod thankfully and lead Ally toward our bedroom.

"Thanks Lo, I appreciate it." I say to her as we walk past. Once we entered the room, I quickly shut the door behind us. 

"You okay Y/N/N? You don't seem like yourself today." Ally says. 

"I'm fine Als, it's just that I missed spending some alone time with you, you know?" I reply. She responds by embracing me tightly to which I quickly reciprocate. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't realize." 

"It's alright Als, we were all busy. Can we just spend some time together now before Dinah barges in?" Ally giggles adorably but nods. We plop on the bed and share a deep, passionate kiss. While our lips remained connected, our hands started to explore. 

SMUT WARNING! 

I felt her hand touch the hem of my pants and give a slight tug. Then, her hand went in and started to rub my stub, sending waves of pleasure through my body. We break from the kiss as I start to moan at her touch. She gives a sexy smirk before retracting her hand and tugging on my pants looking for mission. I nod eagerly, and Ally doesn't waste another moment. She quickly pulls them down, along with my panties and throws them off the side of the bed on to the ground. Her hands return to my clit as she traces circles around before placing her lips on it and then sucking it, sending new, even more intense sensations of pleasure throughout my body. I moan loudly, and my breathing becomes uneven. 

"OH, AH!" I cry out as she gently places a finger inside of me. She moves in finger in and out, gradually picking up speed all the while she continues to play with my clit. Ally slowly introduces a second finger inside me, sending me over the edge. 

"ALLY! I'M CUMMING! AHH!" I screamed as I came. 

"Mmm, you're pretty sweet, you know that?" Ally asks, face covered in my juices. I smirked and leaned in closer, before giving her face a small lick."

"Now I do, and I say you're absolutely right." I say just before share a quick kiss. 

"Ready babe?" I ask, and she nods. We quickly switched spots and I repaid the favour. As sweet as I was, she was even sweeter. Ally opened her mouth wide and I held out my hand, letting her suck her juices. 

"Round 2?" 

"HELL YEAH!" I say. After three more rounds, we were too tired to move and simply fell asleep. 

Smut over!

The next morning, we woke up in a sticky mess and quickly cleaned ourselves plus the bed sheets before making our way downstairs. 

"Morning girls!" I say yawning. 

"You guys had fun last night?" Dinah asks, smirking. I grab Ally and I each a plate before filling mine with scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages, all of which smelled delicious.

"We sure did. By the way, who made breakfast?" I asked before stuffing my mouth with a sausage.

"I did. I hope you like it." Mani says. 

"Thanks Mani, and we love it!" Ally compliments. I take a quickly glance at the clock hanging on the wall, taking a note of the time. 9:27. HOLY FUDGEBALLS!

"Wu gut ti gat geing!" I say.

"What?" Ally asks. 

"I said we go to get going!" I repeat once I swallowed the food I had in my mouth. 

"Where?" 

"The studio!" We quickly pile the dishes in the sink and hurriedly get ready. Twenty minutes later, we pull in to the parking lot at the studio. I quickly lead the girls inside, and lead them to the second room. 

"I'll be right back!" I say.

"Where are you going?" Normani asks.

"Washroom!" I reply before closing the door behind me. When I get back to the lobby, Will and Beyonce were there, both clearly unamused.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"Sorry Will, I kinda overslept." I admit sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. 

"You didn't set an alarm?" 

"Well you see, uh, Ally and I were spending some together and, uh.." I start before being cut off.

"Ooooh, get some Y/N! Y/S/N is sailing strong!" Will says with a smirk, thoroughly confusing Beyonce.

"Anyways, don't worry about it Y/N. Bey and I were a bit late too, so it worked out. Oh, Y/N this Beyonce, and Bey this is Y/N Y/LN, girlfriend of Ally Brooke." Will says, quickly introducing us.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I've heard lots about you and the girls." She says with a smile.

"Likewise. I love your songs by the way." I say. 

"Oh thanks! Shall we get this show on the road?" I nod, and the three of us make our way toward the girls. We engage in small talk as Will leads us inside. 

"When we get inside, don't be afraid if tw-" 

"BEYONCE!?" Norminah yells, cutting me off. They look like they're about to faint. 

"Yes girls, this is Beyonce. And Bey, this is Ally, Camila, Lauren, Normani and Dinah, collectively known as Fifth Harmony." Will says. 

"Hi! Will's told me a lot about you ladies and I have to say, I've got All in My Head (Flex) stuck in my head at the moment." Beyonce says with a warm smile. 

"The queen knows our songs? I must be dreaming. Pinch me Mani." Dinah says before Mani pinches her.

"OW!" 

"Nope, you're not dreaming. The Queen's really here standing in front of us." Normani says. 

"Sorry about those two, they're massive fans." I whisper in to Beyonce's ear, causing her to giggle and embrace Norminah in a big hug. Instinctively, I whip out my phone and quickly snap a photo. 

"So ladies, I've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands at the moment. Think you can help me out?" 

"At your service!" Dinah replies instantaneously.  

"Well, I have a new song that I want to record, but I'm missing my background vocalists. Can you step in for them? That is, if you don't mind of course." 

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and tell what you think about the Smut! 

~Desmond

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

49.6K 2.3K 26
Y/N is next in line. When your parents are both dead, you'll need to become married. The Hernandez owe the Y/L/N. They'll have to give up their perf...
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
12.4K 495 25
This is a 5th Harmony story. What happens when the sun is blocked out by dark clouds? Ally Brooke has been hiding a secret that she wishes no one to...
8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...