Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

2yeon's day

2.7K 81 55
By Son_Mina

--previously--

I stared at her for awhile and wiped my tears off, my eyes were so swollen, I'll keep her message as a treasure knowing that this is gonna be the last time that she's going to tell me that.

While walking i bumped into chaeyoung and jeongyeon.

"Mianhae" I said in a low-key voice.

"Why's your voice like that?"

"Nothing,I'm just tired, thank you for letting me visit Mina, I'll go now, bye"

--------------------

MINA'S POV

I feel bad for bambam....I don't want to do that but that's what he likes, if I could just help him forget his feelings towards me I would probably helped him from the start.

"Hey babe" chaeyoung said while entering my room, then she kissed my forehead.

"Hey" I replied with a sad tone.

"Hey why's your voice like that?, Did he do something wrong to you?"

"No...he didn't, in fact I'm the one who did something wrong with him"

"What?....oh yeah we bumped into him and he's.... tearing up, what happened?" What?...so you mean...he cried, alright now I feel really guilty.

"Really?...i-i don't know, just don't mind him" I said, it's just, I don't want her to discover what we've discussed with each other.

"Mina-ya, the others were on their way here" said jeongyeon.(share niya Lang daw hahaha charot)

"Really?...well I can't wait to hug them" I said excitedly. After a few minutes they finally came, Sana and Momo immediately hugged me tight as soon as they saw me.

"H-hey, I can't breathe!" I said jokingly then they released me from their hug.

"Sorry, omyghad, is this even real?, I mean...."

"Yup, this is real momo-ya"

"We missed you so much!"said sana.. meanwhile the others hugged me too and kissed me on my cheeks. They start to tell me some stories and other stuff that happened when I'm on my coma.

When the night has come all of them decided to sleep in my room, some of them were at the couch, some of them were sitting at the chair and sleeping while sitting, meanwhile chaeyoung sat on a chair and placed her chair beside my bed, she sat down and leaned her head at the edge of my bed. She said she don't want to leave my side again..isn't she sweet?!. But to be honest I'm so sick of this place, I want to go home now but they told me I can't go home for now, they told me to regain my strength first and that would take a months or it depends on my body...ugh they won't even let me out of this room even for once so I decided to leave this place for a moment while they're sleeping.

It's already 11:16pm now, they're all sleeping so hard here, I stood up and went to their bags and looked for some clothes, and luckily I found one,

'sorry chaeng' I whispered.

I changed my clothes and left the room while tiptoing.well I'm good at it so I managed to escape from them without making any noise. I can't walk properly since I'm still weak, but hey I'm finally at the outside of the hospital now.

I went to han River and sat on the railings....I start to think about my future, I mean we don't know what's going to happen in the future right?, Until I didn't realize my tears kept on falling, I took a deep breath and throw some rock to the river.

'its unfair' I thought

I didn't realize that it's already 1am, then my phone starts to vibrate I took it and..

'its them'

Guess they already know what I have done.

'they're probably looking for me now...its getting late i should go back to the hospital'

I decided to go back to the hospital since it's getting late, but then when I was about to go home, I slipped and fell to the river. the moment that i fell i can feel the cold water that makes me shiver....i tried to swim up but then........i couldn't breath properly, my disease is attacking me.

'did I forgot to drink my medicine again?'

i'm getting deeper and deeper, i can't swim properly, i can't move my legs and arms. i'm running out of oxygen.

'does faith really want me to die early?' i thought to myself, and then i lost consciousness.

>>TIME SKIP>>

i woke up early today. 'am i still alive?' i thought to myself, i looked at my surroundings and i saw jihyo sleeping beside me, she's sitting on the chair while her head is on the edge of my bed, while the others were sleeping on the couch, i'm back here again, the same hospital, the hospital that i scaped from, but what happened?, how did i survived?.

"mina?" jihyo said, i turned my head to her and i can see her big eyes widening, while she's raising her head.

"yah!, why did you do that?, are you going to kill us?, we're so worried about you!, don't do it again"jihyo added while she's hugging me, i smiled that time embracing the feeling of her hug, i love the way it feels, i didn't respond to her and then she broke the hug.

"mianhae" i said to her, and then she take a sit again.

"what happened to them?" i added while pointing at the others.

"they're exhausted because we looked for you all night, you know you're going to give us all a heart attack, why did you escaped huh?"

"mianhae, i just....wanted to go out for a day, it's so boring here, can i leave this place already?"i said, i want to leave this place as fast as possible, because I've been here for 2months and it keeps on making me feel sick here.

"No..you can't, it'll take you a month to fully recover right?" Oh right.....

"When am I going to start some therapies?"

"It depends on you"

"Then I want to start it now." I said, don't worry I can handle myself okay?

"You sure?" She asked and I just nod.

"A-alright, if you say so."

"Btw unnie.....how did I survived?"

"Ah.. chaeyoung saved you, we were looking for you and chaeyoung told us that you might be on han river so we went there. When we reached there we saw you from afar sitting on the railings. We called you but you fell, so chaeyoung hurried going to the railings and she jumped off the river for you, when she got you-"

"Alright alright, I already know what happened next... Btw where is she?"

"First of all, you're rude, I'm not done talking yet...."

"Ugh, alright, I'm sorry okay? So can you tell me now where's chaeyoung?.... please???"

"She's resting"

"Arraso" then my stomach make some noise making jihyo laughed at me.

"Yah, don't laugh!, Can you blame me? I didn't eat all day long"

"Hahahah, arraso mianhaeyo, wait here, I'll buy some foods for our penguin" she said while leaving my room.

>>TIME SKIP>>

It's been 3weeks now and I recovered from what happened, the doctor/s were surprised of how fast I recovered from that because they say it usually takes a month before a patient can fully recover from that kind of stuff, but yeah I'm completely okay now, also we're back here at the dorm and back to our busy schedule.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After our fansign we went home late(as usual), but Mina didn't look exhausted at all, I think she really enjoyed performing today. Mina and I became very busy since we're also practicing for the competition, yup, we decided to participate on Cliburn piano competition so..if we have time we're going to my hometown and go practicing.

2yeon were already sleeping while we're just getting ready to sleep, I decided to sleep at the J-LINE's room to be with Mina and they're okay with that.

"Guys!!...come here!" Jihyo entered our room and tell us to go to the living room..why would she do that?, I mean it's really late now. All of us went to the living room lazily and we noticed that 2yeon is not here.

"Aren't we going to call 2yeon couple?" I asked.

"No, Because we're going to talk about them"

"Ahh" we all said at the same time.

"Alright, so tomorrow we're just half day right?" She paused and we all nodded.

"So tomorrow is 2yeon's monthsary, so since we didn't usually surprise them during their monthsary, I decided to surprise them tomorrow, how 'bout that?"

"That's a great idea!"

"So...this is how it'll work"

>>TIME SKIP>>

So today's 2yeon's monthsary, we tried to finish our work as fast as possible, to celebrate this day with them.

So after we finished our work, we tell them that we're going to go to the beach to film for TWICEtv, but it's probably included to our plan, luckily they believed us so we packed our things and now we're off to the beach yay!

'do you think they're going to like this?' Mina whispered.

'of course they'll do...this is a great surprise you know' I whispered back, then we continued whispering to each other so the others won't hear it.
'so, what's your plan for our monthsary?'
'nothing....oh wait, when's our monthsary again?!' I said jokingly.
'yah, don't tell me-'
'just kidding, hahahaha of course it's a surprise' I said then she just hit my arms slightly and leaned her head to my shoulders.

>>TIME SKIP>>

I wake up Mina when we reached our destination. It's a hotel but at the back of it, there's a beach...we reserved the beach so...this is all ours for now. On the other hand, there's a theme park near our hotel, it'll just take you 10 minutes of walk so it's pretty near here.

The moment that we reached the hotel, jihyo already gave us our keys, we took 5rooms, for us(michaeng), 2yeon, satzu, DAHMO and for jihyo unnie, poor her lmao. We put our belongings inside our room but we didn't let 2yeon enter their room because there's another surprise inside of their room so jihyo took their belongings inside their room.

After we put our belongings, we went to the theme park.

"Is this really for TWICEtv?" Nayeon asked.

"No....this is really for you guys... happy monthsary!!" We all said at the same time.

"Oh. Jinjja?, Kamsahamnida!!" They said then they hugged us.

"Now go. Enjoy your night, but when it's 9:00, we'll go back to the hotel arraso?"

"Ne"

Then we separated our places. As usual I'm with Mina, it's like we're on our date... meanwhile jihyo unnie is alone..

"Hey, let's go to the ferris wheel" i said while pointing at it.

"It's scary, look how huge it is"

"Aw come on, we're safe there I swear, besides you're with me so...you'll be safe" I said while doing an aegyo.

"Pleaseeee..."

*Sigh*"arraso"

"Yey!" Then I dragged her to the ferris wheel excitedly. Surprisingly the others went to the ferris wheel too..

"It's starting!" I exclaimed.

"Yah, calm down"

"No, you calm down, you look so stiff there..." I said jokingly, we're sitting infront of each other btw.

"It's so...scary"

"Awww...come here" then I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Yah, don't stand up here it's dangerous"

"I know I know...just calm down arraso?" I said then i hold her hands while the other's on her shoulders, our hands kept on intertwining with each other which I guess helped her to calm, she's just staring at the window while where getting high.

"Woah, the view here is....DAEBAK!" She said.

"Yeah it is.." then the silence has come, none of us talked and we're just staring at the breathtaking view up here. Until I broke the silence.

"Yah...don't you dare break up with me arraso?"

"What?, Hahaha where did that question came from?"

"Nothing.."

"Don't worry, I don't have a plan breaking up with you"

"Good, because if you do...I'm going to drop you here, got that?"

"What? Hahaha, are you kidding me?"

"No" I said. With a serious tone, she stopped chuckling and she looked at me straight in the eyes. well tbh I'm just teasing her. She turned her head again.

"I know you can't do that" she said not even taking a glance to me.

"Are you nervous now that I might do that to you?" I said jokingly.

"Yeah"

"Hahaha, you really think I can do that?, I can't even hurt you physically..." Then she looked at me again.

"I love you chae"

"I love you too minari" then we kissed each other passionately.....not here chae not here.

NO ONE'S POV

So, the 4 couples and jihyo rode a ferris wheel, while the 4couples were making some memories, jihyo's gaining some weight by eating all along the ride.

(Michaeng)
Still kissing each other..

(DAHMO)
"This is really high" said Momo while both of them were hugging each other since they're both scared of heights.

"Yeah...I want to go down"

"Calm down tofu...I'm scared of heights too, but I'm willing to face it just to make you feel better..here, hold my hands"

"I thought you're a coward unnie"

"I am...but if it's for you, I'm not" Momo said jokingly.

"I'm glad, you're finally mine..I mean, I thought you're going to be jeongyeon's"

"I thought too, but...she picked nayeon so...let's just let them. Besides she just waste my love for her"

"Don't worry, your love is not going to be wasted with me... saranghaeyo unnie"

"Nado saranghae dahyun" then she kissed her forehead.

(SATZU)
"Barambaram~"

"Ha...Tzu!"

"Ha tzu?!" Sana imitates tzuyu's sneeze. And tzuyu just glared at her.

"Yah...are you mad at me?"

"I'm not"

"Well...I'm used to your cold heart so yeah"

"Unnie!, Stop poking my butt!"

"I'm not. I swear"

"Yah, I said stop!" Tzuyu shouted jokingly while chuckling.

*Chuckles*"I wear I already stopped" said Sana while raising her hands.

"Then who's poking my butt?...me?!"

"I don't know hahaha, maybe?"

"You!" Tzuyu starts to tickle Sana making their cabins sway back and fort. Until the end sana's laying on the ground while tzuyu's in top and pinning both of sana's hands on the floor. Both of them were panting.

"So whatcha gonna do now yoda?" Sana said jokingly.

"I'm going to give your punishment squirrel"

"Really?...should I be scared now?"

"Hmm....let's just say...no" then tzuyu kissed her on the lips.

(2yeon)
"Hey look at satzu's cabins, they're swaying" jeongyeon said while pointing at it.

"Yeah...guess they're getting wild" then jeongyeon looked at her.

"Do you want to make our cabins sway too?" She said with her eyes full of lust.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to get wild too?"

"Yah!, Jeongyeon stop it!"

"Hahaha, wae?, You're blushing" nayeon can't even look at her straight in the eyes.

"Sh!, Not here!"

"What?!"

"Just kidding!"

(Jihyo)
"I love you so much!, I swear I'm not going to leave you..I need you in my life and I'm going to die is I don't have you, let's enjoy the ride together arraso? Mmuuuahh!" Said jihyo. After saying those she kissed the chips and ate it, wow pretty sweet huh?

"Wow the view is breathtaking...aww how I wish I have partner too, r.i.p singles....don't worry I still love you" said jihyo while rubbing her stomach.

*Burp*

"Wow, I'm already full...when will this ride stop?, Ugh I don't mind, I'll just go eat here since I don't have a partner."

-----to be continued-----

Yay, we're getting near to the end (I think)😂, I'm excited and sad at the same time I'm so sorry 😂

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
50.1K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
14.2K 822 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...
198K 8K 33
Highest Ranking is #150 in FanFiction Do not try to hide what you feel, just do what your hearts wants to do and don't forget to think about it TWICE...