The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

Av DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... Mer

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

Damaged Goods

11.3K 393 158
Av DivineCollision

"The art of seduction can be mastered by anyone willing to learn it." Chanel said. She is taking this whole Sensei and Grasshopper thing way to seriously. "But there are some key elements you'll have to learn. Baiting is almost like acting but without the cameras and a script. You have to be flexible-quick on your feet. You gotta be playful: smile, touch, flirt and tease. Without those four things you'll quickly crash and burn."

I huffed as I crossed my arms across my chest. Too much shit to remember! "As much as I hate to admit it a lot of seduction relays on sexual attraction. Let's be honest you're not going to pay someone that's unattractive any mind. That being said, you have to work with your assets."

Someone scoffed from behind me causing me to snap my head in the direction. I narrowed my eyes at Katrina. Why the hell was she here? "She's going to have a difficult time with that." her light eyes were cold as they met with my own. "Look at her, she's as flat as a board and I've seen white girls with bigger asses."

I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly shut it grinding my teeth other. "You don't have to have a fat ass and big ass titties to attract a man. All you need is a pretty face and a nice smile to match and Shay has both." Katrina rolled her eyes like the true bitch she is.

A small smile spread across my face as I mouth 'thank you' to Chanel which she returned with a wink. "As I was saying you have to work with what you got. Embrace not only your perks but also your flaws as well. You have to manipulate them in thinking that you're that ideal girl. Just think of it as a mirage really."

I nodded. It made sense though.

"Most importantly, you cannot be an open book Shay and I know that's going to be hard for you. You have to relax and be comfortable in order for your victim to be comfortable as well. Men can smell desperation and fear from a mile away sweet cheeks." Chanel clasped her hands together and smiled. "Alright let's get it to it shall we?"

x x x x

For the past three hours I've had to countlessly learn how to walk properly, flip my hair seductively, master the "sexy talk" as Chanel put it, and flirting. The flirting part was a little uncomfortable for me only because I'm not good at it, at all. My brain was going into sensory overload with all the new found information and skills I've encountered over the several hours. Chanel didn't play no types of games with this. She even referred me as "Maggot" like she was a general or something.

Katrina was around -for whatever reason- making sly comments here and there. And I've been trying to be the better person about this but she was really starting to piss me off. She doesn't even know me well enough to judge or dislike me. My patience and kindness was wearing thin.

"Hair," Chanel ordered. I do so exactly how she taught me; casually running my fingers through it. "Eyes." Tilting my head down slightly and keeping my eyes on her I slowly blinked just like she taught me. "Smile." my lips curved up in a wickedly teasing smile something that I thought I would have the most issues with but was surprisingly easy enough.

Chanel smiled wide and bright. "You've done well maggot." a half-hearted laugh came from her as she hugged me slightly. 

I smiled too, completely ignoring the maggot part. "Thanks."

"Alright it's time to test it!" she squealed. 

I frowned. "Test it?" She didn't say anything about testing it.

She nodded. "Yup. We're going to get one of the guys to come in here and you're going to use them as a practice dummy." she said nonchalantly. "Besides those horn dogs are easy enough to fool so you have nothing to worry about."

I gulped. Easy enough for her to say. "Am I going to be doing this to Bryce?" I asked.

Chanel shook her head. "Nah that's way too easy and he's not here. But he's your man after all and I'm pretty sure if it was Bryce it'll turn out to be something more than just an act." she wiggled her eyebrows at me as I blushed and looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I grumbled.

Chanel laughed. "Sure you don't. You forget Jay tells me everything. And I mean everything love."

Traitor. I sighed. "Well who's it going to be?"

Chanel placed a finger on her chin with a thoughtful expression clouding over her features. "Well Tyke and Jay aren't here so they're out of the picture along with Bryce. Which leaves us with Ant and Fenix. Though, Fenix just might  dry hump you because we all know he's the horniest one besides Jay. And he'll be too easy anyways. So Ant's your best bet."

I frowned. "Ant? Really?"

Chanel placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Don't sleep on Ant now. I've known him for years now and he may be quiet but they boys can bag some females, trust me. Have you looked him in his eyes before?" she let out a dramatic sigh which I rolled my eyes at. "Ant has this whole mysterious bad boy vibe to him that every girl is pron to. Besides all you have to do is remember everything I taught you and you'll do fine."

"But-"

"No! Not buts. You're going to do this and you'll do great. I know you can." she smiled then. "Everyone believes in you Shay. It's time you start believing in yourself too."

With that, she turned and walked towards the door with Katrina right on her heels. Chanel turned to me before she fully left the room. "I'm going to get Ant and I'll be in the next room so you have no worries."

I sighed deeply as she closed the door. I began to pace about as I fiddled with my shaky palms. What was I going to do?! Ant is one of Bryce's best friends and not only that one of his loyal crew members and now I was going to seduce him?! But Chanel is right nonetheless, I have to practice because the Foster's party is only a day away. I needed to believe in myself for once. The sound of the doorknob twisting shot me out of my reverie. My nerves were on edge. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

You can do this.

You can do this.

You can do this.

The door opened but I turned my body so my back was to him. The door closed with a light thud as I heard the light footsteps upon the hardwood floor. "Shay? Is everything okay? Chanel said you wanted to talk about something important."

Breathe.

I swallowed my nerves and turned ever so slightly to Ant.  His face held a concern expression. He's not going to know what hit him. "Yes," I spoke smoothly. ", there is something that I want to talk to you about."

Ant raised an eyebrow at me. "Okay, spit it out."

Pushing my fingers through my already tousled hair I fully turned to face him. His gaze met with my own. His icy blue eyes held me captive as I felt closer to him. He wasn't giving anything away he was as calm as he always is. But once I was less than an inch away from him I could see his eyes change in the slightest. I licked my dry lips as I tilted my head up to look at him. "You see that's the thing Ant-" I placed one hand on his chest. "-I never intended to actually talk to him."

I watched as Ant's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he stared down at me. "What are you talking about Shay?" he asked.

"I just can't help myself Ant. Bryce is great and all but you..." I trailed my finger down his chest stopping his before the top of his jeans. His body jerked at my tough. I had to bit back my smile. Got him. "...you want you so bad."

His eyes widened. "N-No. You're with Bryce and he's my..."

I pushed my hands up under his shirt and teased him even more. This was becoming way too much fun. "Friend?" I said softly.

"Y-Yeah friend." he muttered.

"I promise. It'll be our little secret. Just one taste, that's all I'm asking."

There was hesitation in his eyes as he looked down at me. His face moved closer to my own almost to where our lips were touching and for a second I thought he really was going to kiss me and just before our lips touched the door flew open. In the doorway stood Chanel with a rather excited smile on her face and Katrina scowling behind her.

"And scene!" Chanel exclaimed as she raced over to me. She scooped me up into a tight hug. "Oh my goodness! I'm so proud of you!"

I let out a very relieved breath. "I didn't think I could do it! But you're right it is kind of fun."

She nodded. "But the real deal isn't going to be as fun."

"Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?" Ant grunted his voice laced with confusion and a little anger?

"I'll tell you." Katrina stepped up. "You were used as practice dummy for this stupid ass plan you all have came up with."

"Practice? Dummy?" Ant questioned.

I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him which his facial expressions softened slightly. "Yeah and honestly I'm surprised you fell for it really. She's not pretty and her body is lame. Honestly, I don't know why you all like her so much. She's just another basic ass bitch in my opinion.

That's when I saw red. I could feel my blood rushing up to my face as I clinched my fists at my sides. "What the hell is your problem?"

Katrina smirked. This is what she wanted all along, she wanted an reaction. And if a reaction is what she wants, a reaction is what she's going to get.  "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't act cute! You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. Ever since you've met me you've had this feud out on me. You don't even fucking know me!" I exclaimed.

"I don't need to know you to know what kind of bitch you are." Katrina stepped forth. "You may fool every one of these dumbasses with your innocent girl act but I don't buy that shit for one second. You're just another fucking pawn on Bryce's board. He doesn't really love you and you don't really love him. You just want what his title brings. That's why you were so quick to "seduce" Ant over here because you're nothing more than a homie hopping hoe."

I didn't know what came over me but the next thing I knew was Ant was picking me up and carrying me away from Katrina. Inaudible words came out of my mouth like spitfire as I kicked and clawed my way out of Ant's trip grip. All logic and meaning left my brain. I was completely becoming animalistic and all I wanted to do was kill her.

"Get the fuck out of here Katrina!" Ant spat at her.

"Your reaction just proves my point even more." Katrina muttered and turned and left the room.

"Let me go! I'm gonna kick her ass!" I exclaimed trying to break free of Ant's iron grip.

"Listen to me Shay! I know your pissed and I know you want to beat her ass but you can't stoop to her level. She wanted this to happen you gotta be better than this." Chanel's soft voice made its way into my ears. "Trust me, she's going to get her's one way or another."

Suddenly, I stopped kicking and fighting off Ant. My breathing was heavy and my arms went limp. Ant waited another minute or two before he let me go and set me down on my feet. My hands were still balled into fists at my sides as I tried to control my breathing. I can't believe I let her provoke me like that. I let her get the best of me. I just completely...snapped.

"You good now?" Chanel asked as she clamped a hand on my shoulder.

I simply nodded. "Yeah." I looked up at her and Ant. "I'm good now."

"Damn Shay, I've never seen you act like that." Ant commented looking impressed almost.

I shook my head in shame. "I don't know what came over me."

Chanel rubbed my back. "It's okay Shay. But I'm proud of you mama. I didn't know you had that in you."

"Neither did I," I muttered.

Ant sighed and ran his hands over his face. "This is too much drama for one nigga to handle right now. I'm going to go take a long ass cold shower." 

"Cold shower? Shay got you that railed up?" Chanel teased.

Ant narrowed his eyes at her, almost in warning. "Not a word of this."

Chanel and I nodded. "What happened in this room regarding that stays in here." I said.

"Scouts honor!" Chanel exclaimed.

Ant rolled his eyes. "You weren't even a boy scout dumbass." With that he turned and left the room. I kind of felt bad for Ant. I completely took advantage of his rare vulnerability and but him in the middle of an almost catfight. I'm going to have to make it up to him some way or another.

"Come with me there's one more thing I need to show you." Chanel informed.

"Chanel, I'm really not up for anything else today." I stammered. 

"It'll be quick I promise then we can go out for some food." she promised.

I sighed and allowed Chanel to drag me out of the room. I was just mentally exhausted from all that just happened. Chanel kicked opened the door that was Bryce's office and I frowned. "Why are we in here?" I questioned.

Chanel didn't say anything at first instead she headed over to the bookcase behind Bryce's desk. She grazed her fingers over the books before stopping at one book in particular. She turned to me with her hand still on the book with a smirk on her face. "Defense." was all she said.

Utterly confused, I just watched as she pulled back the book and the entire book case opened like a door way. Ironically enough it was a door behind the bookcase but this wasn't just any door. It was a safe. How clique Bryce. Chanel gestured me to come over as she headed for the keypad. I waited until I heard the locks click unlocked one by one and the door popped open.

Chanel held the door open as I stepped inside. Once I stepped inside fluorescent lights turned on nearly blinding me from the suddenness. On each wall side was shelves full of guns. Big guns, small guns, sniper guns. There was boxes of ammo sitting in the corner there was even a crossbow along the wall.

"What is this?" I asked completely flabbergasted.

"Defense, like I said." Chanel said.

"And you're showing me this "defense" because?" I questioned.

Chanel walked over to the wall on the left hand side of me. "As you know Raymond is unpredictable." she plucked a small gun off the wall and examined it in her hands. "You never know what stunt he's going to pull, especially with you. There's only but so much planning that we can do. If all else fails I want you to be protected."

She grasped one of my hands and placed the gun in it. The weapon was cool in my hand. I've never seen a gun in real life and having one just laying in my hands scared me shitless. The gun was small that you probably can conceal it in a purse. I sighed and pushed the gun back into Chanel's hands.

"Shooting a gun is simple." she spoke. "Especially something as small as a .22 caliber. Yeah it might not be powerful enough to fully take down someone like Raymond completely. But any gun is better than no gun."

There was becoming too much to bear. "Can we go get something to eat now?" I interjected.

Chanel looked at me with a questionable expression on her face. But she didn't push me. "Yeah." she placed the small, intimidating, gun into my hands once again. "We can go now."

Tyke's POV

"You sure this is the right place Tyke?" Jay asked as he stuffed some more chips into his mouth. "I mean we have been posted up here for awhile now and nothing's happened."

"This is the right place. I know it is."

"What are we waiting on exactly?"

"We're only here to observe. We need to memorize the security patrol so we can be prepared for tomorrow night." I informed.

Jay nodded. "Hm, could of told me that before." he snarled. "There's at least three guards on each side of the warehouse at all times. Every hour one from each group walks about the perimeter. Each guard has a MP5. Honestly I'm surprised the security isn't tighter really. This is a piece of cake." he shrugged sipping on his Big Gulp.

I turned and just stared at Jay. He never fails, I swear. "How did you get all that?"

"Because I pay attention to shit." he chuckled.

"Since when?"

"Man whatever." he said. "We got some action."

"What?"

Jay didn't say anything he just pointed in the direction. I followed his gesture and I had to nearly squint to get a good look. There a black car pulling up to the gate, it looked oddly familiar. But I couldn't pinpoint it. The passenger door opened and a tall statuesque blonde stepped out. It didn't take long for me to figure out who it was. "You seeing what I'm seeing?" I said. 

"Yeah man. Shit just got worse."

Gwen stood in front of the gate for a moment or two and then the gates opened. She turned back to the car and spoke something before disappearing behind the gates. What the hell is Gwen doing here? Bryce isn't going to be happy about this. But who was the driver? "Jay you still got those binoculars?" I asked.

He nodded and reached under the seat and headed them to me. These weren't just any pair of binoculars. They were high tech, legit binoculars. They were probably illegal for purchase and having it in possession. I zoomed in well enough to see the driver and I nearly dropped the binoculars at what I saw.

"What?" Jay asked.

"Just shit got a whole lot worse, my friend." was all I said.

He frowned. "How could anything be worse at this point?"

"It's Terrell."

"Terrell? What about him?"

"He's the fucking driver Jay!" I slammed my fist into the dashboard. This just didn't make any damn sense anymore. I should have been more observant of Terrell and Gwen's movements. I always figured why the two of them spotted hanging around us was because of Shay, but obviously that's not the case anymore. Damn, I know they hated Shay and everything but I didn't think they would stoop this low.

"Well what do we do now?" Jay asked looking more serious than I've ever seen him before.

I sighed and braced myself for the answer I didn't want to say. "We gotta take him down."

Jay didn't question me. He simply nodded and reached behind the seat and grabbed the two guns we stashed in there earlier. He tossed one my way and I easily caught it. "One thing before we go," Jay turned to me. "we're not going to hurt Terrell, at least badly."

"Got it." he nodded. "We've got to be quick if we don't want to risk anyone seeing us."

"True. What about his car?  Gwen's going to come out sooner or later and she's going to know something's up if he's car is just chilling there."

Jay's eyes narrowed. "We're just going to have to take that too. You leave the car up to me and we'll go from there."

"Alright let's get this over with."

With that we both hopped out of the car. We were about a couple of hundred yards away from the gates. We had made sure that we were far enough to be concealed but still be able to see what we were getting ourselves involved with. Terrell had now gotten out of the car, smoking a cigarette as if he had nothing to worry about. Little did he know he had a lot coming his way. We stopped once we close to the gate. I turned to look at Jay and we nodded in unison. We turned the corner and quietly made our way towards Terrell.

I brought my gun up and with the end of it I slammed it against his head. He went down quickly and just before his body hit the ground, Jay caught him. "Are you gonna be able to carry him back to the car by yourself?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. Good thing Terrell isn't that big." I chuckled. I slung him over my shoulder and tucked my gun back into my waistband.

"I got the car. I'll meet you at the spot." Jay resorted.

"Before you get there, torch the car." I ordered. "I'm not taking any chanced with Terrell. Raymond might have bugged his car for all we know."

Jay nodded. "Alright. Will do."

"See you there."

Jay piled into the car and sped off with out anyone seeing us. I quickly paced my way back into my car. I popped open the hood and dropped him inside. It was hard to think about Terrell, someone who was suppose to be my boy, turn his back on everyone like this. After tying him up and sealing his mouth off with duck tape, I hopped into the car and sped off towards the spot.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number I know like the back of my hand. He's not going to be happy with this. "Everything go well?" he asked on the second ring.

I sighed. "Define good."

"What happened?"

"We found...something and I'm pretty sure you're going to want to see this." I informed. "Jay and I are on the way to the spot now if you wanna meet us there."

"I'll be there in twenty."

x x x x

Bryce was livid, needless to say.

As soon as he walked into the room and how we explained what we discovered at the warehouse, it took him nearly forty-five minutes just to calm down. I don't blame him though, Bryce has never dealt with betrayal and dishonesty very well. Those were his two big issues with people. Once he finally calmed down we headed into the room where he stashed Terrell in. He was sitting in the middle of the room in a metal chair with his feet and hands tied together. Duck tape covered his mouth and his head hung low.

"Terrell," Bryce said coolly. 

Terrell lifted his head. His eyes were dark pools of darkness as he trained his gaze on the three of us. Bryce slightly nodded towards Jay and without hesitation he walked over to Terrell and ripped the duck tape off his mouth. Terrell grunted loudly but didn't scream. 

"Talk." Bryce demanded.

Terrell chuckled deeply. "What makes you think I'm going to tell you shit?"

In a flash Bryce grasped the gun from his waist band and shoved it into Terrell's face. "Don't fucking play games with me Terrell! I know you're working for Raymond and if you don't tell me all that you know I will not hesitate to put two bullets in your mother fucking chest, try me."

Terrell narrowed his eyes almost in a challenging way. "You wouldn't. We're boys."

"Were. I don't associate myself with backstabbing lowlifes like you." Bryce spat.

"You're fighting a losing battle Bryce. Raymond isn't going to stop until he gets what he desires. Not you or I can stop him." Terrell spoke. "At little hoe you got so attached to your hip doesn't stand a chance."

This definitely wasn't going to go well.

"What the fuck did you just call Shay?" Bryce asked as he tucked his gun back into his waist band. 

"I said she's a h-"

Terrell didn't even have a chance to finish his sentence due to the wind getting knocked out of him by Bryce. His head jerked right from the impact of Bryce's fist. "I must be hard at hearing. Can you please speak up?" he taunted.

Terrell stared straight into Bryce's eyes. His eyes blazing with anger. "You're wasting your time with her Bryce. I know you know deep down she's just another trophy on your shelf. You tamed the good girl, koodos to you my brother. But we both know you're going to get bored with her and her goodie two shoes ways. She can't survive in this world and you know that too."

"You know nothing." Bryce said through his clenched teeth. "Why Terrell? Why did you betray us all?"

Terrell laughed. He fucking laughed. 

"Why wouldn't I? Don't get me wrong the parties and the racing is cool but it's not what I wanna do. I was tried of those low grade jobs you had us doing. It was bullshit and a waste of my talents. Raymond presented an opportunity and I took it." His eyes narrowed slightly and his swollen lips curved into a devious smirk.  "You've gotten soft Bryce that girl must be really doing a number on you. I bet her pussy is divine, isn't it?"

That's when all hell broke loose. Bryce pounced onto Terrell landing punch after punch to his face. Blood splattered onto the floor creating a small pool on the concrete floor. "Bryce! Stop! He's only doing this to distract you and get a reaction out of you!"

After a couple more punches, he finally stopped. His fists were bloody and bruised and I'm pretty sure he didn't give a shit. Terrell coughed and spit some blood on the floor. He wasn't going to stop provoking Bryce, that much I knew. 

Terrell glared at Bryce, his face now bloody and bruised even more than before. "Raymond is going to take everything your love and care about right from underneath you. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

Third Person's POV

The tall lengthy blonde paced back and forth about the office with her cell phone clutched into her hands. Again, she dialed the number she's known all too well and yet again it went straight to voice-mail. She hissed as she left him yet another message nearly filling up his voice-mail in the past two hours. Gwen knew if Terrell didn't straighten up Raymond wasn't going to be so nice this time around. 

Raymond burst through the office doors with his tie coming undone and his suit jacket slightly ripped. Gwen smirked. "How'd everything go? Good I presume." her voice was lashed with sarcasm as she sat on the edge of Raymond's cherry wood desk. 

It was hard to notice that just a minute ago Gwen was breaking out into a cold sweat and now she was she as cool as can be. Raymond's eyes narrowed at her. "Just peachy." was his answer as he retired into his black office chair. 

Gwen studied Raymond for moment. Bryce and his uncle was so much alike it was disgusting. Not just physically too. Yes, Raymond's eyes were slightly different and he didn't have those adorable freckles as Bryce did. Although, they still looked similar. She wondered though was Raymond really Bryce's father after all? It's hard to really say since Raymond and his brother were twins.

"I expect everything is in order for tomorrow." Raymond said unraveling his tie from his neck and setting it down on the desk.

Gwen nodded. "Yes, everything is going accordingly."

"Good." he turned and face Gwen. "Is Terrell here?"

Gwen swallowed. "N-No."

He frowned. "Well where is he?"

"I don't know. I've been calling him nonstop and he's not picking up." Gwen informed. "But you know how that boy is. You know what they say the freaks do come out at night." she said trying to lighten the situation as she smiled at Raymond. 

Raymond's facial expression took on a more serious look. He was growing more and more aggravated with this boy. When Raymond asked him to join the 58's he thought he would be a great asset to the crew. But now he's causing more harm than good. "Terrell needs to get his shit together. We cannot afford any slip ups. My nephew may be a lot of things but he's not stupid. He can smell bullshit a mile away, something he picked up from myself."

Gwen nodded as she hopped off the desk top. "I'll be sure to tell him once I get a hold of him.

"Good." he said. "Now you're dismissed." he waved her off.

Gwen frowned as she turned on her heels and headed out of Raymond's office. Tomorrow was the day and she was ready for her revenge. Her whole propose from joining the 58's was leading up for tomorrow. Raymond had his objective and she had her own. A wicked grin appeared on her lips just at the thought of her plan. 

She was going to take down Shay if it was the last thing she did.

A/N:

Hi guise :)

I know what's you're thinking...SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO THE FUCK DOWN! And yes, it is lol. This is a really long chapter, which I don't think you guys will have a problem with. I'm just sad thinking about TBWTBL coming to an end. And for all of your who keep messaging me and asking me if I'm doing a sequel...for the last time. YES I AM DOING A SEQUEL. If you would read the damn A/N you would know. Sorry not sorry.

I don't know when the next update is going to be out but hopefully pretty soon because I'm ready to start working on the sequel forreal forreal. 

OH! I almost forgot I made a new trailer for the story and I'll put it in the media area. Personally, I like that one so much more. Also, I've finally put out hindsight. It's new and improved, I changed EVERYTHING about it. And from now on Colton Haynes is going to be playing Jay (which is the bae lol) and Logan Browning is going to be Chanel. Go check out hindsight.! I'm nearly finished the second part of that so be on the look out for that!

love yah guise!

x maia

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 23K 25
For the love of God, this is a very cringe book, I wrote it in 2018. It's not realistic, it's very full of "2017 cringe". You don't have to read it...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
2M 47.7K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
9 0 1
He makes her heart race with one touch, her body weak with one look, but is he safe. Is love making her blind? Alone on a street, late in the night...