Thugs don't love

Oleh C0L0RMEPINK_

Kierra Miller has been through it all. She has to learn to be on her own. Well thats until she meets Derrick... Lebih Banyak

Thugs don't love
Meeting him
A new woman
Friends ?
Falling in love
Being Happy
I'm ready
Moving too fast
On my own
Tired of life
A new start
All wrong
It hurts...
I love you ?
FML... or nah
Is killing an option ?
Tour & Mothers
Surgery
I'm back
Epilogue
New Story
Please Read!!!!

Too good to be true

4.5K 140 66
Oleh C0L0RMEPINK_

Kierra POV
I got out of bed and stretched.

I kissed Derrick's cheek and went into the bathroom.

Me and D been rocking for a month now and we're good. Today is his birthday and I have so much planned for him. I also have the biggest surprise yet. He's gonna be so excited.

Me and Derrick also got our own studio. I did my hygiene stuff. I hopped out the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I went to my closet and picked out my pink shorts, tank top, and sandals and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Good morning baby where you going?" Derrick said waking up.

"Well good morning birthday boy" I smiled and walked over to him.

"You think you going somewhere with them shorts on?"

"Um yes because its hot outside and I'm just going to make a few errands nothing special" I lied.

"Mmm well don't keep daddy waiting too long I'm trying to turn up with you on this very special day this king was born" he laughed.

"Whatever boy" I hit him playfully and got off of him.

"I'll be back" I kissed him and walked downstairs.

"Aye I'm going to the studio to record a few songs" he hollered.

"Okay" I yelled back.

Today was gonna be the best day yet.
***

"Hey I'm Kierra Miller, I called to speak to Mela"

"Okay ma'am you can go in her office"

I walked through the double doors and knocked.

"Come in" a little soft voice spoke. I walked in and smiled.

"Hello" she smiled and held her hand out.

"Hey" I shook her hand.

"Have a seat Ms..."

"Kierra Miller"

"Have a seat Ms. Miller"

I took a seat in front of her desk.

"So what can I do for you today?" she asked politely.

"Well my boyfriend's birthday is today and he likes to sing and rap, I know he wants to get discovered because what he's doing now... let's just say its not all that and a bag of chips-"

"Well I'm free right now... let's go see your boyfriend" she smiled.

"Great. He's in the studio right now" I smiled and stood up.

"Well let's go I'll take you in my limo you just show us the directions"

"Okay" I followed behind her and she led me to her limo with the driver standing at the door.

**
We pulled up outside the studio. I was smiling from ear to ear.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yes" I said excitedly.

The driver came and opened the door and we hopped out.

I walked in the studio and walked down the hall. I opened the door.

"Okay prepare to be surprised" I smiled at Mela.

She smiled and nodded.

"Derrick" I sung his name.

I looked around and I seen him kissing another girl with his hands on her butt.

"D-Derrick" I stuttered in a low tone.

He looked up and froze.

I just looked at him. I was hurt. Hell I was more than hurt. I was heartbroken.

"Mmm... so this is what you were doing while I was out planning stuff for your damn birthday. I went to go get a music producer for you to help you get discovered and here you are putting your tongue down a bitch's throat" I was on the verge of crying but I couldn't let the tears fall.

"Kierra baby I-I'm sorry" he tried to say.

"NO DERRICK FUCK YOU... I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE BUT I GUESS NOT I FUCKING HATE YOU.... ASSHOLE I HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT" I yelled in his face.

Mela just stood there.

"Let's go Mela he doesn't deserve shit" I walked out.

She followed behind me without saying a word.

I hopped in the limo and just stared out the window.

"I-I'm sorry Kierra" she rubbed my back. That's when all the tears fell down. I laid my head on her shoulders and just cried.

Derrick POV
"You okay?" Kyra asked me.

"Yeah I'm good" I kissed her cheek.

"I didn't mean for that to happen.. I'm sorry I got you in trouble" her eyes was filled with sorrow.

"Got me in trouble? Girl please I'm too old for trouble I'm good girl, I got you baby" I pulled her into my lap.

She smiled and kissed my lips.

***
I pulled up outside of Kierra's condo.
You can do this D. Just apologize to the girl.

I opened the door with my key she gave me.

All the lights were off, I turned them on.

I seen Kierra laying on the couch with tissue all over the floor, her hair all over the place, and ice cream on the table.

"Kierra" I shook her.

She jumped up and then looked at me with so much hatred.

She snatched away.

"Can we just talk?" I asked.

"Nothing to talk about"

"Please Kierra come on"

"Talk" she looked at me.

"I'm sorry Kierra okay... I didn't mean for any of this to happen baby I promise... she just came onto me while we were working, I'm sorry Kierra I really am... I don't want her or anybody else baby I want you... I love you Kierra Miller"

Did I just say I love her ?

She looked at me then back at the floor.

"How do I know that you aren't lying to me ? How do I know this isn't gonna happen again?" she asked.

"Because I gave you my word and you should trust me baby hell Kierra I said I love you" I said.

"And that makes it better?"

"It doesn't but its the truth" I grabbed her hand.

"I love you too Derrick but it better not happen again" she smiled.

I nodded and leaned in.

"Um no go wash them lips baby" she laughed.

I went upstairs and went into the bathroom.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I got it out and checked the message.

*Kyra: When are you coming through daddy?
-Later baby

After I did what I had to do, I went downstairs.

"So are you ready to celebrate this birthday the correct way?" she asked.

"Yes go get dressed" She pulled the covers back and went upstairs.

Tonight I think I'm going to get lucky and take what I've been wanting all along.

If you were Kierra, would you take Derrick back ?

Vote. Comment. Please.
-Lexi

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

311 92 29
Continuing the engaging three-part series, we find Cupid, the God of Love, busy in Olympia uniting affectionate couples on Earth. In contrast, his tw...
277K 6.6K 48
Most girls be like "oh love my bully!!!" All I can think is bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?!?! YOUR BEING BULLIED!!!!! Now I am also being bul...
51.2K 2.1K 94
Layla & Tristan are finally married, two kids, beautiful house. As they go deeper into their marriage, secrets are revealed. Tristan isn't so innocen...
158K 64 1
Felicity, a young teenage girl, has everything a young teen girl like her desires, nice house, nice car, nice room, nice mom and dad, like the whole...