Playin' Hard

By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor, a senior in high school who's focused on finishing her last 3 months of school always been pi... More

❤️Chapter 1 ❤️
❤️Chapter 2 ❤
❤️Chapter 3 ❤
❤️ Chapter 4 ❤️
❤️Chapter 5 ❤️
❤️Chapter 6 ❤️
❤️Chapter 7 ❤️
❤️Chapter 8 ❤️
❤️Chapter 9 ❤️
❤️Chapter 10 ❤️
❤️Chapter 11 ❤️
❤️Chapter 12 ❤️
❤️Chapter 13 ❤️
❤️Chapter 14 ❤️
❤️Chapter 15 ❤️
❤️Chapter 16 ❤️
❤️Chapter 17 ❤️
❤️Chapter 18 ❤️
❤️Chapter 19 ❤️
❤️Chapter 20 ❤️
❤️Chapter 21 ❤️
❤️Chapter 22 ❤️
❤️Chapter 23 ❤️
❤️Chapter 24 ❤️
❤️Chapter 25 ❤️
❤️Chapter 26 ❤️
❤️Chapter 27 ❤️
❤️Chapter 28 ❤️
❤️Chapter 29 ❤️
❤️Chapter 30 ❤️
❤️Chapter 31 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 33 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 34 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 35 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 36 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 37 ❤️
❤️Chapter 38 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 39 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 40 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 41 ❤️
❤️Chapter 42 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 43 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 44 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 45 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 46 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 47 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 48 ❤️

❤️Chapter 32 ❤️

2.3K 113 42
By Love_Jas

Destiny Taylor

After class I asked my father to drop me off over Rico's house.

I texted Rico to let him know I was on my way and he responded with ared which basically means okay.

"How long you and this boy been dating now?" My father asked.

"It'll be a year in February."

"Wow baby girl, you must really love this lil nigga huh?"

"I do Daddy." I chuckled.

"Well as long as he continue to treat you right me and him will be cool."

I nodded my head as I tapped my fingers against the back of my phone. I had a feeling that something was about to piss me off.

When we pulled up in front of Rico's apartment I called him, and I didn't get an answer.

I furrowed an eyebrow, it wasn't like him to not answer any of my phone calls.

I waited a couple of minutes before I called him back, and still no answer.

I couldn't go knock on his door because he live in one of those apartments where you need a key to get through. He would have to let me in.

Five minutes passed and I felt the anger building up inside of me. I didn't want to keep my dad waiting, I'm sure he has business to take care of.

"He ain't answer?" My dad looked over at me.

I shook my head no. My leg began to shake up and down. I was so pissed off that I started to cry.

The hot tears streamed down my face.

"You can take me home daddy." I sniffled.

So many thoughts began to run through my head.

Is he cheating?

Is another bitch in there with him?

Did he just want to take my virginity and now he's ignoring me?

It's been a month since he've taken my virginity.

"Imma need you to handle your anger better baby girl. You can't let everything little thing get you upset like that." My father reached over and patted my shoulder.

"I know daddy it's hard. I can't help it when I get mad I start crying." I used my sleeve to wipe the tears from my eyes.

As soon as we was almost to my house Rico decided to call me back. I ignored his phone calls just like he ignored mine.

I hugged my father before I got out of the car.

I went straight in the house and poured myself a glass of wine. It's very rare I drink, and when I do I only drink wine. I'm such a light weight.

My phone continued to buzz, rico was blowing my phone up.

I was too mad to respond. He wanted to ignore me I was going to ignore his ass right back.

"Des, what's wrong with you?" My mom came barging in my room.

"I hate guys. I'm sick of them." I slid out of my ugg boots and slid into my Nike air max's.

"They're all full of shit, its up to you to choose which one you think is worth going through it all with." My mom scratched her head. "You just got here. Where you going now?"

"Downstairs, I need to workout."

"So you just gulped down a glass of wine and now you're going to workout while you're tipsy?" My mom furrowed an eyebrow.

"Yup." I put emphasis on the P as I left my room to head downstairs.

As soon as I got to the basement I went straight to the treadmill.

I decided to take my anger out on the treadmill. Wine and working out is a bad combination, but at the moment I ain't give no fucks.

After awhile the wine started to kick in and I started feeling tired. I pressed the stop button on the treadmill when I heard the doorbell ring.

I knew my grandmother wasn't going to answer the door, she was to busy in the kitchen cooking dinner and I knew my mom was in the bathroom.

I ended up answering the door as usual.

My heart skipped a beat as I peeked out the window.

As much as I didn't want to open the door I did it anyway.

Rico stood in the door frame holding a bunch of balloons that said I love you & a teddy bear that said I'm sorry.

"What do you want?" I fixed my lips that were slowly forming into a smile.

As much as I wanted to continue being mad at Rico, I just couldn't.

"Well, you wasn't answering any of my calls nor replying to my text messages so I figured I'd stop through to show you how much I'm sorry. You mean the world to me baby, and I'd be damned if I lose you again."

I sighed as I moved out of his way letting him in the house.

"I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me you were in the shower."

"I was in the shower."  Rico made eye contact with me. "Let me guess you thought I was cheating?"

I shook my head no as I let out a small chuckle.

"Maybe." A smile crept on my face.

Just looking at Rico took all my anger away and the fact that he went out of his way to surprise me with balloons and a teddy bear had me feeling some type of way.

I wasn't used to surprises and I damn sure wasn't used to someone showing me how much they really care & love me until I started dating Rico.

"I know you so well it's a damn shame." Rico shook his head.

Rico spoke to my family as he followed me to my room. I put the balloons in my room and sat my teddy bear on the bed.

Rico sat down on my bed and I sat down next to him.

"Thank you for the gifts, but you aren't off the hook yet. I thought you were done with me. You know I thought you got what you wanted from me."

Rico ran his hand down his face.

"If sex was all I wanted don't you think I would've been trying harder to get inside of your pants? Do you think I would wait 10 months for you? I would've tried harder and I would've been left if that was all I wanted from you baby."

I sighed as I nodded my head believing every word Rico said. He was truly different from all the other guys I doubt with in the past and I had to let that sink in. I needed to stop doubting him.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

"For what?" Rico grabbed my hand.

"For always doubting you. You're such a great man to me, and I just keep doubting you."

"It's ared baby. I forgive you, only if you forgive me." He puckered his lips.

"I forgive you." I giggled as I leaned in to peck his lips.

"Now that's out of the way I have something to tell you." Rico rested his hand on my thigh.

"What's up babe?"

"I plan on moving to Vegas, and I want you to come with me.."

Destiny's face expression;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 61 28
Following the horrid events proceeding his little sister's ballet recital, Jaxson Scott awakes into what he describes as nothingness and knows he's d...
51.3K 3.2K 26
This fan fiction is based on third generation of Yrkkh. This is story of Akshara and Abhimanyu who met at college but something happened that Akshar...
5K 155 14
Taylor is a senior at her high school. Her crush becomes an unhealthy distraction that she quite literally can't take her eyes off of when he moves i...
34K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...