The Boy Across The Lake (Boyx...

By Insane_MindRL

Zack didn't really think of himself as somebody important. He lived in a small town with his best friend Core... More

Ooh just great!
Ummmm...
Alone? Haha.... No
Popcorn and Pain
He'll be fine
Did You Really Have To Bring Him Into This?
Well sure you can!
The suns not shinning without you
wishing for the unwishable
I hate your lies
Pain is my motive
Lost and forgotten...
False hope
Shut up
You dropped your vagina (important authors note at end)
Silence
Nothing gold can stay
Sacred Land
Rain
Echoing Cries
One or Another (Semi-important Authors note)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE (not a chapter)
Choices of the future

Cuddles and more

47 2 9
By Insane_MindRL

Zach POV

I smirked happily at Liam, asleep on my bare chest, as I thought happily about what we just did. Brushing his soft brown hair to the side I released a small sigh hoping this wouldn't ruin our friend ship. I mean I doubt it as he did bring the whole idea up, but who knows maybe I wasn't all that good or did something wrong which is possible as its been a while sense I've done it, never with a celebrity.

"Son of a" I muttered as the home phone rang obnoxiously loud in my perspective.

Pulling myself out from under Liam's sleeping body I ran down stairs in only my black Calvin Kline boxers to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ooh hi Zach! This is Mrs. Kinler, Corey's mom." My eyes widened as I heard this.

"Hi Mrs. K, it's been a while hasn't it?" I laughed nervously.

"It sure has sweaty, is Corey there?" she asked.

"Umm I honestly don't know where he is"

"That's weird you two seemed to be conjoined at the hip, if I didn't know better I would think you two where dating" she laughed through the phone as I nervously chuckled.

"Well he's not here right now, but you may be able to reach him on his cell" I offered trying to work towards hang up without seeming out of character.

"I guess I should try that, bye now"

"Bye, nice talking to you" I said, hanging up, "didn't see that coming."

"Damn! Do you work out?" A voice said, asumitivly the not shy Louis.

"Have you even left my house?" I whined wanting to go back upstairs to Liam.

"I went outside" Louis said walking over to me, "now do you work out?"

"For your information no" I answered "any other questions?"

He didn't say anything just staring at my body. I mean I guess I was fit with a six pack and biceps but I wasn't a gym freak I don't even go to the gym!

"How are you so fit then?" Louis emphasized.

"I don't know, genes I guess. Wait didn't you see me shirtless when we went swimming the other day?"

"Yeah but not in your boxers." I rolled my eyes feeling subconscious of his roaming eyes.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all." he remarked meeting eye contact.

"Zach?" a groggy voice yelled from upstairs.

"Whys Liam calling you and your in your boxers" Louis questioned coming back to reality.

"Those are very good questions!" I said backing up and running upstairs.

"Yes sleepy head?" I cooed walking into my room, shutting the door behind me.

"I missed my heated pillow he whined" opening up his arms.

"Well I'm here now" I said climbing under the blankets and wrapping m arms around Liam who instantly snuggled up to my side, putting his head down.

"Who was on the phone?" Liam said looking up at me.

"Corey's mom" I said honestly " she wanted to know if Corey was here, which obviously he's not."

"Ooh, how are you feeling about the whole situation?" Liam asked genuinely.

"I'm not sure, I mean I'm not necessarily happy or sad about it. We where pretty close yet for some reason I don't feel sad." I pulled him closer thinking of the situation.

"Well I'm here to support you and your chooses" he said climbing up to my face, kissing me softly, "what do you want to do?"

"Not sleepy now are you?" I teased smiling at his suggestive face.

"How could any one be sleepy with you near" he kissed me again running his hands up my chiseled chest. "I know I sure cant."

"Well then how can I get you sleepy again so we can snuggle until dinner?" I smirked.

"Anything you want" he said skidding down me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa sorry" Zayn said turning around seeing Liam and I shirtless.

"Ever heard of knocking" Liam said aggravated by the intrusion of 'Zach time' as he dubbed it when I tried to leave to answer the phone.

"Ever heard of a sock on the door" Zayn retorted still facing the hall way "I was just wondering if you had any plans for dinner."

"No I do not" I replied "you?"

"Well if to you didn't then I was gonna go out by myself to get a bite and explore to clear my head" he stated.

"That's fine by me, I would suggest Horse shoe diner as their food is amazing no matter what you order" I said happily "well take the others sometime else, okay?"

"Sure" he said still not turned around, "thanks and sorry for interrupting your what ever that is."

"We should probably get up" I mumbled to Liam after Zayn left, shutting the door behind him.

"Hmmm go do things necessary to survive or cuddle more with a stud?" I blushed at the word stud, "cuddles it is!"

"There's no stud here besides you first off, and if we go do the necessary things to survive then we can have more cuddles later on!" I compromised while trying to pry myself form his grip to get up.

"Shut up smarty pants and I'm no stud but you sure are one."

"Neither off us are wearing pants" I said as I got up.

"I'd prefer to keep it that way, also I'd like to put in place a no shirt rule for you Mr." Liam said starring at me.

"Not with the mosquitos around here!" I shuddered at how creepy they are "besides there's nothing to look at."

"Stop being so modest and come kiss me."

Corey's POV

"I'm bored" Sierra whinnied as we waited for our food. We had decided that it would be smarter to eat before finally going back to my place as it was already 6:30.

"Trust me it's worth the wait" I ensured sipping from my Mountain Dew. "So are you and Harry a thing?

"I literally just met him" Sierra exclaimed, "how about you Corey, do you and some random guy have a thing?"

"No" I laughed "but I can see that you and Harry sure do."

"Shut up before I call someone else" she threatened, leaving me quiet and Luke confused.

"Call someone else?" he questioned.

I glared at Sierra from across the table as she smirked, "you don't need to worry about it honey."

"I'm worrying."

"Well there's no need to" I cut in abruptly.

"Your not helping your case here" he said taking a sip if his soda, "now tell me what she means by 'call someone else.'"

I scrunched up my face in agony I really didn't want to tell him but he was making that puppy dog face making it to hard to chose, "Corey's a crush whore." Sierra said plainly, shrugging at my glare, "mine as well save you from the pain as we all know you were going to tell him."

"What's a crush whore and how is Corey one, or do I not want to now" he looked back and forth at us, concern written all over it.

"Basically Corey likes a lot of people, making him a crush whore as normal people usually only have one" she said accusingly.

"Can you really blame me" I retorted back.

"No but you have to choose one to be 'your crush' not the whole population" she agreed.

"I am not a whore like your making it sound!" I half yelled "for your information I only have like 10 crushes, but I'm still a virgin so I'm not a whore."

"You are a crush whore though" she replied with a smirk, Luke sat there still baffled.

"That's not even a real thing" I said sticking my hands up.

"Wait, how does this have to do with calling someone" Luke butted in. I just glared at her as she smirked playfully sipping her drink.

"You see I could call up one of his many crushes and tell them about this little guy over here" she replied sang "and Corey being Corey he believes that this will just end with them hating him for the rest of his existence while I'm sure most of them would happily take him for a spin."

"Ooh, I get it I guess" Luke said frowning "who do you have a crush on?"

I was about to talk when Sierra came in and saved me, "private information bucko, you need to get closer to know that."

"Well then" he replied unhappily "how about we get a little closer then, huh?"

I raised my eye brow at this before nearly falling off my chair as he pulled it right next to his. He casually put his arm on my shoulders and pulled me closer, "I didn't mean physically closer you knuckle head."

"What if I just wanted to be close to him?" Luke responded squeezing my shoulder, "I happen to like Corey's presence."

Sierra laughed, as I blushed and Luke smirked happily, "you two would make a great couple!"

"Exactly what I was thinking!" Luke joked, I think, "I always wanted somebody to cuddle during the winter."

"Excuse me" an unfamiliar waitress said from behind, "as you are a party of three and there's four seats, would you mind if I stole this chair for this lovely man."

"Sure" I answered, still tucked under Luke's arm.

"Corey?"

Here it is another chapter! I haven't been able to get ahold of my co-writer so sorry if it sucks more than Liam and Zach did behind the scenes.

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 230 10
Harry Styles is a fanboy, plain and simple. His life pretty much revolves around the British-Irish boyband known as One Direction. Like any other fan...
364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
2.8M 55.9K 67
What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try not to go to jail is one thing. You also...