The Devil Himself (ManXBoy) C...

Galing kay Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Ace Nova Williams finds himself having dreams that would disturb even a psychopath. He doesn't min... Higit pa

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hello!! :)
TRAILER!!
Author's Note
Ch.1: Dream
Ch.2: Someone's Here
Ch.3: Slut Parents
Ch.4: Crystal Ball
Ch.5: Whisper
Ch.6: The Devil Himself
Ch.7: The Devil Is Gay?
Ch.8: Seventeenth Child
Ch.9: The Devil Shops?
Ch.10: Choice
Ch.11: Tempest
Ch.12: Pull the Trigger
Ch.13: Send Me To Hell
Ch.14: Welcome To Hell
Ch.15: Exploring Hell
Ch.16: Destined
Ch.17: Sage Is Weird
Ch.18: Sylvester
Ch.19: Sylvester Part II
Ch.20: Blood Bonds
Ch.21: The Village
Ch.22: Possessive
Ch.23: Exploring the Castle
Ch.24: Akuji
Ch.25: Prince Lakita
Ch.27: Heaven in Hell
Ch.28: Wishes
Ch.29: Perfection
Ch.30: E-mails from God
Ch.31: Telepathy
Ch.32: Welcome to Heaven
Ch.33: God Himself
Ch.34: TV in Heaven?
Ch.35: Actually
Ch.36: Michael
Ch.37: The Devil
Ch.38: Master
Ch.39: Perfect
Ch.40: Love and Compassion
COMPLETE!
YouTube?
YouTube!

Ch.26: Work For It

21.3K 728 73
Galing kay Anissa_Eylene555

**If any sentences look unfinished let me know. I only scanned it before publishing it, and you know, Wattpad hates me and loves to take out things when I paste.**

Ace pushes Lucifer into their bedroom roughly, slamming the door behind him. Lucifer chuckles at his little mate's haste. Ace then yanks on Lucifer's long braid to pull his head down so he can slam their lips together.

Lucifer is perfectly fine with the mood his little mate is in. Lucifer is very okay with it considering he is always in the mood when it comes to his sweet boy.

Ace grunts as he realizes how far away the bed is, then he remembers the mirrored bathroom that Lucifer said they would put to use someday. So, without unlocking their lips, Ace leads them to the bathroom. As soon as Lucifer realizes the direction they are headed, his heart hammers inside his chest as his dick pushes against his leather pants. Even Sylvester makes an appearance in anticipation of playing with his mate.

Ace somehow manages to flip the light switch in the middle of his and Lucifer's lip lock. Lucifer, however, uses his magic to rid them both of their bothersome clothes that are only in the way. Sylvester then wraps himself around Ace's thigh, tickling the boy's skin.

Ace makes an odd sound in the back of his throat as his bare ass bumps into the cold mirrored sink. Lucifer smirks into their French kiss before he runs his hand down Ace's back and rests his hand on his little mate's sweet ass, sending magic all the way through his boy's body so he doesn't feel any pain.

"Mhm," Lucifer hums as Ace pulls his mouth away to breathe. "My sweet boy,"

"Fuck me, Lucifer," Ace pants as he runs his fingers through Lucifer's braid to let his hair loose. Lucifer's thick black hair pools around his shoulders and down to his tanned ass.

Lucifer chuckles. "Mhm, I love when you say that," Then he leans his head down to kiss the boy on the shoulder. "Sylvester would like to play as well,"

"Mhm," Ace whines as his body tingles in anticipation. Ace's body remembers exactly how Sylvester plays.

Lucifer chuckles as he picks Ace up and sets him on the side of the sink. "Love, do you want Sylvester to play with us?"

Ace's head nods on its own, causing Lucifer to laugh. Lucifer knows how much Ace loves when Sylvester fucks him, considering Sylvester only pays attention to his prostate.

"I love you," Lucifer smiles as he looks at his pretty boy.

Ace pouts. "I'd love it if you fucked me already,"

Lucifer growls. "Tell me you love me," He says as he grips Ace's hard erection.

"Fuck me," Ace repeats.

Lucifer tightens his hand around Ace, causing the boy to gasp and shift his hips.

"Tell me," Lucifer demands as Sylvester flicks out his tongue around Ace's thigh, making a hissing sound. "Tell me, Ace,"

Ace bites his bottom lip. "Tell you what?" He asks as his eyes jump between Lucifer's hand around his dick and Lucifer's hard celestial blue eyes. The boy can no longer concentrate as his mouth goes dry and pleasure rips through his body from Lucifer's tight grip on him.

Lucifer growls again as he bends his head down and flicks his tongue against the head of Ace's erection. His eyes keeping contact with Ace the entire time.

"Tell me you love me,"

Ace bites his bottom lip hard, playing with the devil himself. Ace wants to see what Lucifer will do just to get those three little words out of him. Will Lucifer pleasure the words out of him? Or will Lucifer not pleasure him until he hears what he wants?

"Ace Nova Williams," Lucifer growls. "Tell me you love me,"

The words are at the tip of Ace's tongue but he manages to keep his mouth shut, wanting to know what Lucifer will do.

Lucifer growls as he realizes what his little mate is doing. He's going to make him work for it. Lucifer debates working for it like Ace wants or just walking away to see if Ace would follow and tell him what he wants. Lucifer wonders why Ace likes to play with him like this when all Lucifer wants is to hear that he loves him. Is that too much to ask for? For the devil to be loved?

Lucifer growls again, he wants to hear that Ace loves him. "Tell me you love me, Ace," He growls as he bends his head down again and swallows Ace's cock in one fluid motion.

Ace gasps loudly, his back falling onto the mirror behind him and his fingers knotting themselves into Lucifer's hair. So, Lucifer is going to work for it. Perfect. Just what Ace wants.

Lucifer growls around Ace's cock, sending vibrations through the boy, causing him to moan loudly, his moan echoing around the room. If Ace wants him to work for it then so be it. Lucifer will pleasure Ace all night as long as he gets to hear that he loves him before the boy falls asleep.

Lucifer tightens his lips around the base of Ace's cock for a few seconds before pulling up, his lips gripping Ace's cock the whole way to his tip. Then Lucifer drops his head, hollows his cheeks, and bobs his head up and down on his sweet little mate's cock.

Ace is pretty sure the entire castle can hear his echoing moans as they bounce off the mirrors in the bathroom. Lucifer sure knows his way around a male's body considering he's only been with women before.

"Your mouth," Ace gasps as the back of his head slams into the mirror behind him. "Fuck, Lucifer," He grunts.

Lucifer growls. Those are not the words he is waiting for. The growl only makes Ace whine as vibrations rocket up his cock and straight to his balls. Ace knows he isn't going to last much longer.

"Lucifer," He pants. Lucifer's ears perking up as he waits for those three words he longs for. "I-," He licks his dry lips. "Won't last," He pants out.

Lucifer growls as he pops off his little mate, causing Ace to pout and whine. "I love you, Ace," Lucifer glares at the boy. "Do you love me?"

Ace whimpers. He was so close to finishing. Why did he stop? Lucifer watches the boy who looks like he is in pain. Well, he was near his release, so Lucifer supposes he understands.

"Do you love me?" Lucifer tries once more.

Ace whimpers and whips his head from side to side as he bucks his hips up, looking for some form of release. Lucifer sighs as he bends his head down and sucks Ace's sweet cock back into his mouth.

Ace gasps from the hot wet heat surrounding him again. His eyes squeezing shut even more. His breathing comes out ragged and fast as Lucifer bobs his hot mouth on his cock. Lucifer, however, watches the boy closely, waiting for him to say those three words. Lucifer never thought he would ever long to hear those three words, but here he is, wishing to hear those three simple words slip from Ace's pretty pink lips.

Ace's mouth falls open as sudden pleasure courses from the pit of his belly and down his cock. A loud moan spills out of Ace as he releases inside Lucifer's mouth. Lucifer greedily swallows the white semen before sucking on the head while his hand milks the rest of the sweet juice out of his boy.

"Fuck," Ace groans as he slowly opens his eyes. His eyelids are heavy and his eyes slightly blurry from the orgasm. He licks his dry lips as Lucifer looks up at him as he continues to suck the head of Ace's cock. "I love you, Lucifer,"

Lucifer growls in pleasure as the three words he had been waiting for reach his ears. He gives the head of Ace's cock one last deep suck before popping off and smashing his lips to Ace's. Ace grunts in surprise from how fast Lucifer moved, but he welcomes the hot kiss immediately.

Sylvester then wraps himself around Ace's cock, bringing the limp muscle back to life. Ace groans into Lucifer's mouth from the touch of Sylvester wrapped around him, stroking him back to life. Lucifer, in turn, growls into the boy's mouth, loving the taste and feel of his mouth.

Lucifer only kisses Ace for a few moments more before he grips the boy's hips and flips him around, forcing Sylvester to let the boy's cock go. Sylvester then snakes between Ace's legs to grip his cock once more as Lucifer plunges inside the boy's puckering hole. Ace lets out a scream from the double pleasure.

Sylvester and Lucifer react to Ace's pleasurable scream by tightening around him and pushing further into him. Lucifer's cock throbs inside the boy's tight ass, loving the heat and tightly confined space. Sylvester coils around Ace's cock and squeezes tight while his forked tongue snakes out to wrap around the head of his cock in a lick. Sylvester slowly releases his tongue before wrapping it around the head again, repeating the process as Lucifer pays attention to Ace's prostate.

Lucifer watches Ace's face in the mirror as it scrunches up tightly in pleasure. Lucifer growls as the boy bites into his bottom lip hard enough for it to dribble blood down his chin. Lucifer glares at the blood, conflicted with the confusing emotions of wanting to lick the blood up and hating that Ace wounded himself. Although Ace cannot tell the damage he does since all pain turns into pleasure while he and Lucifer fuck.

Ace continues to bite into his lip, causing the dribbling blood to turn into a small stream. Lucifer growls as he pulls out and yanks the boy around. Ace gasps from the sudden and unexpected movements, his ass slamming into the mirrored sink.

"Do not hurt yourself, Ace," Lucifer warns as he leans forward to lick the wound closed. Lucifer has to use his finger to pull Ace's lip down to close the wound inside his mouth as well. Then he licks the blood off his lip and chin.

"I didn't know," Ace pants in shock. He didn't know he made himself bleed until he tasted the copper on his tongue as Lucifer closed the wound.

"Love, I love the taste of your blood, but I would only like to taste your blood if we were re-sealing our blood bond,"

Ace's mouth starts to water at the mention of their blood bond. Lucifer's blood was sweet and delicious, something Ace would very much love to drink every day. Lucifer chuckles as he notices the hungry look on his pretty boy's face. Lucifer knows perfectly well that Ace loved his blood, and Lucifer has no problem in letting the boy have another taste.

"You can have some more of my blood, sweet boy, after we are done playing," Lucifer promises the young male.

"Why not now?" Ace asks distractedly as he stares at Lucifer's left wrist that still has Ace's teeth marks.

"Because," Lucifer pouts. "The bond will make us release, and I would rather like to play just a bit longer before that happens,"

Ace smirks at this. "Fine, but you're the one who stopped, again," He teases. "Why do you always stop in the middle?"

Lucifer snorts before pulling the boy forward and off the counter. The mirrored floor is cold on Ace's bare feet, but he barely notices it. Lucifer kisses the boy gently on the lips before spinning him around, Ace's hands slapping onto the mirrored counter to catch his balance.

Lucifer wastes no time in plunging back into his dicks favorite home. Ace groans as he feels Lucifer fill him completely, his balls pressed up against his ass. Sylvester then snakes up the back of Ace's leg until his head nudges in beside Lucifer's cock already buried inside the boy's body.

Ace gasps loudly, his mouth falling open, as he feels Sylvester stretch him further as he pushes inside his body beside Lucifer. Ace makes eye contact with Lucifer in the mirror. Lucifer has to make sure Ace is okay with this if not, he will never allow Sylvester to do it again and he will just have to wait his turn.

"Fuck," Ace gasps.

"Are you alright, Ace?" Lucifer asks as he keeps himself, as well as Sylvester, still. "How do you feel about Sylvester joining in like this?"

Ace licks his lips and gulps down the excess saliva that had built up. How does he feel about Sylvester inside him too? Double penetration? Being stretched to the max? All pain being turned into pleasure?

"How the fuck do you think I feel?" Ace groans. "Move," He says as he pushes his hips back, forcing Lucifer's cock and Sylvester further into him.

Lucifer blinks in surprise before he slowly moves his hips. Ace is always surprising him. Lucifer couldn't figure out how Ace felt about Sylvester and him both inside him, but apparently, the young male is okay with it.

Sylvester wastes no time in flicking his forked tongue out to press against Ace's prostate, causing the seventeen-year-old to whimper in pleasure, his head dropping. Lucifer growls with his own pleasure as he rocks himself back and forth inside his mate's sweet little bubble ass. Ace's ass is even tighter with Sylvester taking up space beside his cock, leaving his cock to throb even faster.

Back and forth. In and out. Deeper and harder, Lucifer moves. Sylvester doesn't bother with leaving the boy's ass, all he cares about is giving the boy's prostate all the attention he can give. The snake presses his head against the sensitive ball of nerves for a few seconds before he pulls back to lick at the nerves, before repeating the process.

Ace can't hold in the noises that escape his throat. Screams, whimpers, gasps, and moans. None of the sounds Ace makes is even remotely quiet and he swears the entire castle can hear him. But at this exact moment, Ace couldn't give a shit if the entire castle knew what they were doing.

Lucifer's hand moves around the boy's hips and grips his cock tightly, stroking the boy in time with his thrusts. Lucifer knows this is almost too much for the human boy. Perhaps Sylvester joining in wasn't such a good idea. But Ace seems to enjoy it, so Lucifer isn't about to stop Sylvester. Lucifer wanted to go longer, but he knows Ace is about to release, as well as himself.

"Luci," Ace gasps as his stomach clenches and his balls draw up into himself.

"I know, love," Lucifer growls into his ear as his own balls draw up. "Just a bit longer,"

Ace whimpers as he tries to hold it back, but it is extremely hard with Sylvester pressed right up against his prostate. He shakes his head, and with a cry, he releases in Lucifer's hand. Lucifer grunts and with two more thrusts, he releases inside Ace. Sylvester licks at Ace's prostate once more before withdrawing.

Lucifer snorts as he sees Sylvester's green head covered in his semen. He doesn't feel like moving so he summons a washcloth to wipe the liquid off his head. Then he tosses the cloth to the ground away from him to take care of later.

"Would you like some now, love?" Lucifer whispers in Ace's ear.

Ace's mouth waters immediately. He nods his head before he shakes it.

"No, I want you to do it first," He says, his voice hoarse from all the noises he managed to make.

Lucifer chuckles as he kisses the boy's shoulders. "Very well," He has no problem in tasting Ace first.

Lucifer then turns the boy around and sets him back onto the mirrored counter. Ace looks at Lucifer expectantly before he tilts his head to the side to give Lucifer access to the left side of his throat where Lucifer's teeth marks still are.

Lucifer smiles at the boy's offering, loving that he is so willing. He licks his lips as his fangs poke through in anticipation. Then he leans forward and sinks his teeth into the boy's soft flesh, covering the scar he left.

Ace whimpers as his hands fall onto Lucifer's head, his fingers burying in his hair and pulling him closer. Lucifer's hand holds the top of Ace's head as his other holds his bicep, keeping the boy close to him.

Ace can feel his stomach clench up again and his balls draw up as Lucifer draws the blood out of his body. Ace tries so hard to keep the orgasm back, but Lucifer's teeth feel too good inside him, and he releases with a low whine.

Lucifer pulls back, his fangs retracting before he leans back down to lick the wound closed and clean of blood. Then he pulls back and bites into his left wrist, allowing an opening for Ace. Lucifer then presses his wrist to Ace's mouth, to which Ace happily clamps his teeth around, his teeth sinking into the marks Lucifer made for him since he doesn't have sharp enough teeth to slice through the flesh as easily as Lucifer is.

Lucifer closes his eyes as Ace hungrily sucks. Ace can't help it, Lucifer's blood is sweet, the sweetest substance he has ever tasted before. And now that Ace knows that Lucifer cannot be drained of blood, he takes as much as he wants. Little moans escaping both himself and Lucifer.

Lucifer doesn't allow Ace to pull back as he keeps his wrist pressed tightly against his mouth, loving the feel of his teeth in his skin. Loving the feel of Ace drinking his blood. Loving the feel of their bond strengthening.

Lucifer grunts as his balls draw up unexpectedly and he releases quickly. Ace moans as Lucifer's hot cum lands on his stomach. Ace doesn't want to stop, but he feels sleepy from having three orgasms and feels completely satisfied now that he got to taste Lucifer's blood again.

So, with a ton of reluctance and force, Ace pries himself off Lucifer's wrist. The wound quickly closes, but the teeth marks stay put. Ace pulls Lucifer's wrist back to his mouth and licks the blood off before he smiles lazily at Lucifer.

"I'm sleepy now," He says as he wraps his arms around the older man and lays his head on his shoulder.

Lucifer chuckles at the adorable smile and action. He then wraps his arms around his little mate and gathers him in his arms. Ace is asleep as soon as Lucifer picks him up. Lucifer doesn't mind that the younger male fell asleep, it was close enough to bedtime anyway.

Lucifer is gentle as he carries Ace out of the bathroom and to the large bed. He yanks the sheets and blanket down before laying the boy down. Then Lucifer lays beside him and gathers him into his arms again. Lucifer uses his magic to turn both the bathroom and bedroom lights off as he covers himself and Ace up with the sheets and blanket.

Even in his sleep, Ace curls closer to Lucifer's body. Lucifer smiles and kisses his mate on the head with a lazy smile.

"I love you, pretty boy," Lucifer whispers into Ace's hair before he lets sleep claim him as well. 

******666******

Author's Blurb:

November 25, 2017

I only scanned this after posting it so I don't know for sure if Wattpad decided to take things out as usual. I just wanted to get this up for you guys. 

Sorry it's a crappy sex scene. I actually wanted a real chapter but I didn't realize I had already started this chapter... hopefully the next chapter will be something "real" and not this crappy excuse of a chapter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

620K 20.6K 48
Book 1 of the "Eclipse Series" Sylvester was in the hands of Black Market, he was a slave for almost two years. He suffered from a short term memory...
1.1M 34.2K 34
I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body reacts to this man. It's... frightening...
891K 35.6K 31
Robin Rose doesn't know a lot of stuff, despite being two months out from his high school graduation. However, there is one thing he is absolutely su...
976K 38K 50
Stephen, a once orphaned beggar, had no memory of his past and endured a harsh life on the streets. However, his fortunes changed when a compassionat...