「Your Kiss」

Od VrightBaek

This is a Mark Tuan FanFic GOT7 ♡ Více

Pls. Read
Attention♡~
Getting to know her (Kim Choon Hee)
Chapter 1: Korea here we go!!!
Chapter 2: We're here!!
Chapter 3: Who is he?
Chapter 4: Love at first sight?!
Chapter 5: Its you
Chapter 6: Dream come true
Chapter 7: He's my partner?
Chapter 8: All day with her
Chapter 10: Feelings
Chapter 11: Ask her out
Chapter 12: Sorry
Chapter 13: Good News
Chapter 14: Dinner
Chapter 15: The new member
Chapter 16: Day off
Chapter 17: Day Off (part.2)
Chapter 18: Something's not right
Chapter 19: Jealous?!
Chapter 20: A day with brother
Chapter 21: Pushed Away
Chapter 22: Mission Plan
Chapter 23: Mission Plan Worked
Chapter 24: Happy Us
Chapter 25: I'm In Love
Chapter 26: I Want You Out
Chapter 27: Finally, I'm Gonna Ask Her
Chapter 28: Date Plan
Chapter 29: Checking the place
Chapter 30: Mall day
Chapter 31: The Night (prt.1)
Chapter 32: The Night (prt.2)
Chapter 33: Big Confession

Chapter 9: First Kiss

6.6K 188 23
Od VrightBaek

[ Choonie's POV ]

*Ring Ring*

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing, I turned off the alarm and get out of my bed. Its still early and I can't sleep, I went downstairs to make some coffee.

"I can't sleep, could you stay here for a while then you can go when I fell asleep..."

I remember that I asked Mark to stay in my room for hours I think... Well it was kinda sweet when he started to comb my hair with his soft hands.

Wait what?! Did I just said "Sweet" ?! Am I really falling for him that hard?!

I started to drink my coffee fast and stand, I was shocked when I saw Mark was standing in front of me and the cup fell causing it to break.

He started to pick it up and I froze, I don't know what to do now because I was thinking of him earlier when he started popping out of nowhere in front of me.

Mark: Hey, are you okay?!

Me: I-I'm fine...

Mark: You looked pale, are you sick?!

I didn't know what to say next when he put his hands on my neck and then on my forehead. I was staring at his face while he's checking if I'm sick.

I think I'm gonna faint!!!

I kept screaming and screaming again and again on my mind. He started to get the medicine and some things. I was just staring at his back, he asked me to go upstairs and wait for him in my room. I nodded and went to my room immediately, I don't know what to do next so I lay on my bed and play Jiyeon and JB's "Together" (Dream High) on my ipod.

I was slowly falling asleep because of the song playing again and again that I forgot Mark was going here with the medicines. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Mark staring at me, I sit in my bed and take my medicine.

Me: Thanks for giving these medicine oppa...

Mark: You have to take care of yourself okay!?

Me: Okay oppa...

After a few minutes the whole room became quiet, I was looking at his eyes when he kissed me.

He kissed me ...

 His eyes were closed, so I closed mine too. My heart was beating fast and I can still hear the music playing.

"When we’re together when we’re together

Everything becomes alright, painful memories disappear

When we’re together when we’re together

I become happy again, without knowing, I put on a smile"

Our lips met this day, My first kiss is Mark! I never taught this will happened. Well like other people says "Expect the unexpected". I feel like one of my dreams came true.

After a few minutes, he break the kiss... our kiss. He smiled while facing the floor then he turned to me and kiss my forehead.

Mark: You have to rest now...

Me: O-Okay oppa but-

Mark: Let's talk about that when your already feeling better arasso?!

Me: Ne, arasso oppa...

Mark: Okay sleep now, I'll be here...

I nodded, He fixed my pillow and my blanket. I close my eyes while he's combing my hair and the song was still playing.

I woke up and I saw Yuri and Jessy sitting in the chair, they saw me woke up and they jump on my bed. They're looking at me strange and I'm to lazy to think because my head hurts a bit.

Yuri: yaah!! Choonie what happened earlier??

Me: What do you mean? I was sleeping here as you can see...

Jessy: yaah don't lie to us!! We saw Mark going out from your room early in the morning!!

Me: oh that...

I went back to sleep again but they keep jumping and jumping on my bed and saying "Tell us!!" so I started hitting them with my pillows and they laughed and calm down.

Me: What do you wanna hear??

Yuri: You and Mark!!!

Jessy: Earlier!!

Me: He just gave me the medicine and left that's all!

Yuri: That's not all alright!!

Me: Well uhm you see we...

Jessy: We what? spit it out Choonie!!!

Me: We kissed earlier okay!! are you two contented now?!

I covered my face with my pillow and after a few seconds they started screaming like they saw a cockroach or something. They still making me continue what happened.

Yuri: So how does it feel?!

Jessy: Its your first kiss right?!

Me: Yes, Its my first kiss and It felt like I'm in heaven!!!

Yuri: What else!!!!

Me: His lips were soft and taste like coffee, I've never imagine that he's really really handsome in different ways....

Jessy: waah!!! I envy you dear!!!!

Yuri: I wish I was you Choonie!!!

They saw me blushing and they keep squealing like little girls. Someone opened the door and it was Mark, He taught something's wrong because he heard Jessy and Yuri screaming.

Yuri: We have to go Choonie

Jessy: What do you want us to buy?! anything for you...

Me: Cupcakes please hehe thank you

Both of them winked at me and the keep laughing and laughing, Mark closed the door and sit on my bed. I looked into his eyes and he smiled.

Mark: Are you feeling better now?!

Me: My head hurts a little bit...

Mark: Here drink this, its for the pain...

I drink the medicine he gave me and I saw him looking at my lips like he wanted to do something or what.

Me: Oppa are you alright?!

Mark: Yes I'm fine its just that...

Me: Just what?!

He touched my upper lips and my lower lips, I didn't know what to do so I just stare at his face and I feel my cheeks were hot.

Mark: Your lips are dry and you blush...

Me: I-

Mark: I'll be back, I think the soup is done.

He went out to get the soup. I think he made it for me or for everyone but I hope its delicious.

He came back with a tray, He fixed my bed so he can place the tray properly. He told me to eat and while I'm eating he's just looking at me so I asked him something.

Me: Oppa since I'm a bit okay now, can I ask you about earlier?!

Mark: I taught you forgot what happened...

Me: Its my first kiss oppa, how could I forgot it? Why did you kiss me?!

Mark: I kissed you because I can't express my feelings for you by saying it... Its just, I know I have to do it...

I hold his hand and he looked at me, I put the tray aside my bed the I hugged him. I don't know what comes in my mind but I have the urge to hug him.

Me: I think I love you oppa...

Mark: I'm glad that you liked me back Choonie

After hugging each other, he took the tray and kiss my forehead again. He went downstairs with the boys because Yuri and Jessy go to the mall.

Since I'm still not that okay, I sleep again to make sure the medicine works and by tomorrow I'm already feeling better.

Annyeong ^^ Update again, I have a class tomorrow (first day of school) I hope I meet new friends and fangirls or fanboys LOL keep reading my fanfic I love you all. I promise to update again soon ♥♡♥♡ xoxo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52K 1.4K 69
A BTS × GOT7 Fanfic
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
399 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
65.8K 1.9K 21
Hello!!!!! This is my first time writing a Got7 fanfic(actually it's like Mark Tuan, but Got7 is included), so please read!!!!