Hunter Hayes Imagines

By missionhayniac

Just some Hunter Hayes imagines, hope you like them! More

Hunter Hayes Imagines
Raining Down On Me
Cheated
Singing and Snow
Merry Christmas!
Discovered
Coffee Converse
Happy V-day! (I guess)
Shhh
Trouble
Pizza and Pop
Ice Skating
You're Wanted Too
NYC
Night time
Painting
Heartbreak
Man-Catcher :3
Shiver
Storyline
Break In
Not Alone
Bikes
Promise?
Flash
Giggles
Counting Stars
SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
Reject

Monkey Bars

840 32 2
By missionhayniac

As a spastic little girl, I loved to run and play on any equipment I could spot, and today, the monkey bars were the perfect choice. I climbed up the short ladder and gripped the first rusty old bar. I couldn't swing from on bar to the next, I could only do them one hand at a time. I went slowly on them, I didn't want to fall. I began swinging my body so I could grab the next bar, but only to kick someone behind me by accident.

"Oops! Sorry!" I turned my head awkwardly against my arm to see the meanest kid in my class glaring at me.

"Watch it!" he spat. "I fell!"

"I said I was sorry!" I squeaked, preparing myself to move on. I daringly let go of the bar and grabbed the next. Now that my ego was raised I let go with my other hand. I reached for the next bar, but felt something hard hit my face. It surprised me and I dangle with one arm from the bars.

"Hey! Stop it!" the bully threw another rock at me, hitting my head. He laughed and ran underneath me, grabbing my shoe. I quickly pulled myself up and held onto a bar as he yanked off my pink flip flop.

"Stop! Give it back!" I shrieked. He grabbed my other one and took off with them across the playground. Angry, I let go to chase after him, but landed bare-footed on the brownish-red bark pieces. I felt the small chips stab into my feet and I cried out in pain. A boy ran to my side and tried to look at my foot.

"Go away!" I yelled at him, but I bit my tongue to see that it wasn't the bully, but a cute boy.

"You're hurt! I wanna know what's wrong!" he picked up my ankle and examined the bottom of my foot. A tear escaped my eye.

"Is it broken?" I asked, unaware that it was such a stupid question.

"Nope! You're gonna be ok!" he set my foot back down and smiled at me. "What's your name?"

"I'm (y/n)." his eyes seemed to sparkle at the sound of my name.

"I'm Hunter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 532 24
[completed] »amanda got a deal with hunter and they started falling at each other , until hunter misunderstood what happened. | sexgodbirlem 2017
382 29 15
Jessica A girl, top runner of her class in high school, finally decided to end things with her pathetic, alcoholic smelling boyfriend, Carl. But the...
20.8K 189 150
Imagine if Bailey Zimmerman was your boyfriend
12.4K 635 128
*Book One of the Storm Warning Chronicles* Girl with a troubled past but he doesn't care he loves her just the same. Break-ups, jealously, death, th...