The Twisted Life Of Julien Ro...

By accordingtocastiel

"I know you girls will want to experiment while away at college and all, but please stay away from any drugs... More

Hangovers
Lips
Prison
Pills
Mistakes
Assault
Fear
Violated
Trip
Visits
Clean
Habits
Boulder
Pee
Sicken
Siblings
Delilah
Intelligent
Boys
Twisted
Favorites
Moments
Hot
Superior
Food
Author's Note

Numbers

506 18 2
By accordingtocastiel

 "Do you girls have to leave so soon?"

"I have classes to get back to."

"And the results of the exam will be in tomorrow."

The entire family is very sad.

"I'll visit again soon! I promise!"

Of course she does. The eyes are trained on me. When will I visit again?

"I'll visit when I can."

Disappointment. All the reactions tell me that that wasn't the answer they were looking for.

"Stay safe on your trips home. I'll be looking forward to at least a text telling me that you got home safely."

"Will do."

I just nod, gritting my teeth. Once all the goodbye hugs are given, I'm the first one to rush out the door.

I close the door quickly, not wanting to be around people who hate me.

Maybe I need to straighten my life back out. Literally. Maybe that will make them like me.

My mind runs through a list of guys that I know who are attractive.

I watch as Emerson leaves the house, waving her hand at little Jesse.

I start the car, rolling down the window.

"Emerson, come here for a moment!"

She approaches my car cautiously.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have Antonio's number by any chance?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 4.5K 34
"Hanna Franz is beautiful, intelligent and emotionally unstable after a collision took away her father. Who would love a gorgeous girl with a sublime...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.7K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
330K 11.7K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
252K 15.9K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...