My Ice Cold Boss|| Jungkook f...

By kim_kth

Part 1 More

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Book 2 is out!
Hiiiiiii!!
Editing.

Chapter: 12 [Edited]

12.1K 384 227
By kim_kth

Jungkook's POV'

I wait in my car for Neveah to finish packing up her stuff from my office and lock it up.

I have to go home with Neveah, or you know my mother, she loves Neveah for some reason.

I don't have a problem with that though.

She finally came out from the elevator that is located in the under ground parking area.

She has been very serious lately, and not being bubbly and all.

And she has not been talking to me, of course she wouldn't what I did to her for the past few weeks is not forgivable.

She probably had enough of me and gave up.

I was really really harsh on her, and I regret it very much, I wish I could make it up to her but I just don't know how.

She sat in the back seat, she didn't sit in passenger seat in the morning too, I was insisting and making up excuses but she would just ignore and not budge, I just gave up.

Before when I didn't like Neveah I wanted her to be mad at me because I figured if she would be mad at me she would leave me alone, and now that she is I don't like it one bit.

I looked back at where Neveah was sitting but she didn't look back at me and just looked out the window.

Normally she would look back at me and give me that one billion dollars smile, that would also make my day a whole lot better.

I felt sad thinking of that thought, I just shook it off and started the car and drove us back to the house.

When we reached the house, Neveah immediately went into the house not even waiting for me, she had a spare key.

Normally she would just wait in the car until I got out and then she will come out and walk behind me, following me like a little chick following its mother, I thought it was super cute.

I sighed and walked in the house I saw Neveah walking up the stairs I was about to stop her but I didn't know what to say so I just let her go.

I walked up to my room and slumped down on my bed, thinking about how to make it up to Neveah.

Hey!, what if I make it up to my hyungs will Neveah be happy.

Well that is her goal too.

And I am not just doing that because to make Neveah happy, because I also want to make up to my hyungs, I was planing to do that too.

I will do two things at once.

Awesome.

At that exact same moment I heard the door bell ring.

I assumed Neveah is not gonna open it so I lazily got up and walked downstairs.

I opened the door and saw my hyungs standing there.

I slightly smiled looking at my hyungs.

They all looked at me with widened eyes, I was expecting that reaction anyways.

I let them in and they sat on the sofa, I sat opposite them and smiled a little wider and said
"What bring you guys here?" I asked polietly not rudely like I usually do.

They blinked to many times but then Namjoon-hyung cleared his throat breaking the awkward silence.

"Ah-we were here because you know our dream of becoming
k-pop idols"

I nodded.

"While I was in a diner with Yoongi when he was still here, we were writing music on a piece of paper of ourse for all of us not just me and Yoongi.

"So Yoongi went to pay the check and I went to the bathroom, when we both came back I saw Yoongi talkig to a man in a fancy suit and taking some kind of card from him."

"When I asked him who he was talking to, he said that it was a music producer, and he liked our lyrics and decided to give us a chance"

I was kind of confused as to why he was telling us this right now and why not before.

So decided to ask.

"Why are you telling us this now?" I asked as I thought.

"Because the music producer took to long to call us, and I was waiting for the call to make sure he wasn't just playing with us"

"So today I got his call and I told these guys and now you I told Yoongi over call and he will be coming tomorrow"

I nodded while smiling.

"And also we will have a photo shoot tomorrow at the beach, he said he needs our photos for some reason and so I agreed"

"Okay, good."

I had no disagreement with Namjoon-hyung so I just agreed with him.

Then we just sat there watching TV, after sometime we heard someone coming downstairs we all looked towards the staircase, we saw Neveah with a poker face and she walked straight in the kitchen not even greeting the guys.

"What did you do?"
Taehyung-hyung asked me with a poker face too, I looked at others and they also had the same expressions as to what I did.

"Seriously guys are you really blaming me for this" I lied.

They all just raised an eyebrow at me not buying anything.

I just sighed and looked at them full of guitlness.

"I may or may not have kind of made her mad at me" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Seriously Jungkook that's not cool you know how hard she is  trying to change you and you treat her like trash that's just mean" Hoseok-hyung said.

"Yeah yeah I know and then I got an idea to cheer her up  with patching things up with you guys-and before you guys ask  no I didn't want to patch things up with you guys just because of Neveah I wanted to do that since before so I got this idea and walah" I explained.

They all smiled and the next thing I know is I am squished under my hyungs.

I am gald I made up with them.

Now its only Neveah to be happy, hope I think of a plan soon.

Because she just saw us hugging but didn't even break a little smile, just looked at us and went back to her room.

God what am I gonna do.

                          • • •

                    The next day

We were all ready to go for the photo shoot, and Neveah is going too.

Taehyung did a lot of things to convince her.

But she finally said yes.

I am kind of dissapointed because I wanted to be the one to ask her, but atleast she is coming.

We were spliting into cars.

Into mine and Jin-hyung's car.

My car:

Me, Neveah, Taehyung, Jimin.

And the rest in Jin-hyung's car.

Neveah still doesn't knows that Yoongi is here already we decided to give her a surprise well it was my idea.

We were on our way to the beach, Jimin-hyung was sitting in the passenger seat and
Taehyung-hyung and Neveah were at the back seat cracking jokes and giggling.

Atleast she was smiling, but the problem is I am not the one who is making her smile.

My jaw clenched and my grasp tightened around the steering wheel, Jimin-hyung noticed me while I was looking back at them.

He smirked and folded his arms while looking at me, I gave him a glance and asked "what?"

"Are you jealous?" He asked while whispering and wiggling his eyebrows.

My throat dried and my eyes widened a bit, but I quickly went back to normal and denied "no"

"Sure, we'll see about that" he said looking out the window.

I just turned my attention to the road too.

                          • • •

We finally reached the beach and we saw the whole crew preparing for the photoshoot.

I felt like a celebrity, and not just me but every body.

"Ah we finally arrived at the beach" Jimin-hyung exclaimed.

"Bitch" Taehyung-hyung said with wide eyes.

"Beach" Jimin-hyung said happily.

"Bitch" Taehyung-hyung said blankly.

I just shook my head.

Neveah chuckled.

And Neveah just went straight to a beach chair and plugged her earphones and started listening to music and closed her eyes.

I smiled.

And once again Jimin-hyung caught me, he wiggled his eyebrows and nudged me in the arms, I just rolled my eyes and walked away he chuckled.

We were in the middle of the photoshoot, we all got tired and decided to take a break.

Neveah hasn't still opened her eyes and saw Yoongi-hyung so he said "let her rest she can notice me later."

One of the photographer with a fat belly came towards me and gave me some bucks and said "go buy us all burgers" he ordered and went back to his chair.

My mouth hung open, the old Jungkook probably would beat the shit out of that fat ass.

But I know how important this is to my hyungs, they dreamt of this for a long time.

So I just quietly bought some burgers which were good quality not to forget, I think I did a pretty good job.

I went back to the area of the beach and set the burgers on the table.

The fat dude came again and made a disgusted look.

"These look like leftovers what did you buy?" he said looking through the burgers with the same expression.

I was so fricking angry and pissed off but kept quite.

He started saying things and insulting me and I tried convincing him and said "I put effort on buying this c'mon try one maybe you'll like it"

He just shook his head and started saying shit.

Neveah's POV'

Okay I know I am mad at Jungkook, but this fatass has no right to talk like this to anybody.

Especially my kookie.

But I stayed calm.

"I put effort on buying this c'mon try one maybe you'll like it" Jungkook asked polietly.

Oh he asked polielty this fat ass has to say something nice or I am gonna burst with anger.

But this jerk just shook his head and start saying shit again.

Okay that's it.

They had seen my good side now they will seen my bad side.

●●●

😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.6K 22
"So i'll just give you a rundown of what your job is going to be here. So I know you signed up for secretary, but you'll be more like Jungkook's pers...
709K 24.2K 26
*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *Mature Themes* *Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU* "Think of me as a genie who doesn't stop giving you wishes. You want tuition paid for? D...
33.9K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...
6.1K 214 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➀ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➀ ππ€πˆοΏ½...