ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ (ʙᴏʏxʙᴏʏ)...

Від icykk444

Jaxon: smart, nerdy kid. Never in trouble. Shawn: annoying, rude, sarcastic kid. Always in trouble. Opposite... Більше

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four (x)
Thirty Five
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One (X)
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Authors note
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Authors Note
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundered And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundered Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
SECOND BOOK !!

Thirty Six

3.9K 114 16
Від icykk444

"What is he doing here?" Jaxon shouts when his Mom doesn't answer him the first time.

"Son! Don't yell at your mother!" His dad yells back.

Jaxon turns his head to look at his dad. "I'm not talking to you," He averts his attention to his mom, quickly catching a glance at his dads bag full of clothes. "So, he's staying the night all of a sudden? What is going on?"

His mom just shakes her head. "I'm just helping him with work, honey."

"And that requires overnight luggage?" Jaxon turn head from side to side in disapproval. "What the fuck?"

"Watch your language!" Jaxon's dad grabs him by his arm, pulling him further into the kitchen. Shawn notices this immediately, reaching to pull Jaxon away from his father.

"Mom, seriously? Why is he here?" He asks again.

"Jaxon," His mom finally speaks up. "Just go to your room."

Jaxon raises his eyebrows before rolling his eyes. He scoffs and makes his way up to his bedroom. Shawn follows him up the staircase. "Hey, hey are you okay?"

"Yeah...Sure-...I'm totally fine."

"Jaxon-."

Jaxon runs his through his hands through his hands and gulps. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just can't believe he's in this house!"

"I know, baby...How about you come to my place? Pack a bag?" Shawn reassures, placing his hands on Jaxon's arm, rubbing them up and down in a soothing motion.

"Yeah...Okay." Jaxon sniffs a little and turns out of Shawn's embrace. Shawn nods at him and heads back down to his car to bring Jaxon's gits up.

By the time Shawn got all the presents inside Jaxon's house, he had his bag for at least a week. He didn't know when he wanted to come back home. Jaxon looks at his mom again, his face filling with hot tears. "How long is he staying?"

"However long we need, Jaxon."

Jaxon can feel the tears springing to his eyes. His eyes were stinging. "Are we just forgetting about all the shit he made me endure over the last couple of months?"

"Jaxon-,"

"Remember, Mom, when he would throw me into walls? The way he just grabs me like it's nothing...Or how about the day he smacked me? Calling me slurs? Or what, was that something I just dreamt of?"

"Jaxon, it's not like that!"

"God, Mom I thought you-."

"Enough of that, Son. You're being disrespectful to your mother and I won't stand to listen to another second of it. Go back up to your room." His dad demands.

Jaxon rolls his eyes and grabs his bags, storming off to Shawn's car. Shawn stares at them awkwardly before following Jaxon out to his car. "Baby? Hey, are you alright?"

Jaxon nods his head. "Y-yeah. I'm fine...Can we just go, please?"

**

Shawn and Jaxon walk into Shawn's bedroom, both of them immediately dropping their things to cover their eyes. "What the fuck, Gav!"

Gavin covers Mia up with the blanket. "Shit...My bad, man." He chuckles.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"You said I could use the house whenever I needed." Gavin says awkwardly.

"For emergencies, you dipshit. Not to have sex in my bed! Come on, man," Shawn sighs and turns around. "Get up and the fuck out. And wash my fucking sheets, now. Get rid of your hetero-ness."

Shawn reaches down to grab Jaxon's hand to guide the two downstairs. Jaxon takes a seat on the couch. He sighs again, leaning his back against the couch. "Sorry about them."

"Not your fault," Jaxon stands up from the couch and walks into the kitchen. He swings the refrigerator door open, seeing a pack of beers sitting on one of the shelves. He frowns at them before reaching to grab one of them.

He returns to the couch, taking a sip of his opened beer. Gross, he thinks. He never liked the taste of beer and never understood why anyone would drink it willingly but here he is.

Mia and Gavin do the walk of shame as they join the couple in the living room. Gavin clears his throat. "Uh...Sheets are in the washer. I threw in two tide pods for good luck."

Mia notices the beer in Jaxon's hands, eyebrows furrowing. "What's wrong, Jax?"

Jaxon just takes another sip of the disgusting drink in his hands. Shawn watches him before looking at Mia. "Jax's dad is at his house. Something for work she says?"

"What?"

"Yeah," Jaxon speaks out of turn. "That asshole is staying in the guest bedroom. I was gone for like two days and that was the perfect way for them to play house again."

"What the fuck, Jax? Do you know why?"

"Who cares. It doesn't even matter." Jaxon sets the beer down on the coffee table and stands. "Whatever, it's stupid just forget it. I'm going to shower."

Shawn watches him and stands up to follow him to the staircase. "Hey," He waits for Jaxon's eyes to connect with his. "Hey. Just...I love you, okay?"

Jaxon nods his head. "I love you, too." Shawn smiles at him and leans in to kiss him softly on the lips. "Okay. Go ahead."

Jaxon made his way up the staircase to take his shower. Shawn sighs and walks back over to the couch where his friends were seated.

Gavin tilts his head towards the staircase. "He good?"

Shawn grabs the beer off the coffee table, taking own sup from it. "His dad grabbed him. I think he's just a little shaken up."

**

Jaxon was sitting on the couch, a blanket over his lap. He has a tub of ice cream in his lap. Shawn stands up from the couch and joins Gavin in the kitchen. Gavin had decided to stay over but Mia had to return home.

Jaxon laughs at the TV, shoving another spoonful of ice cream past his lips. Shawn furrows his brows at him before looking at Gavin. "Everything was going fine then his parents had to fuck it up."

"He seems fine...Relatively?" Gavin says and shrugs.

"Yeah...Sure." Shawn responds.

Jaxon looks down at his phone when he gets a text. He sets the spoon down into the tub of ice cream, his fingers flying across the screen. He shakes his head as he texts back and forth with his mom. He lets out a sigh and sets his phone down, before staring at the TV for a second, setting his ice cream down as well and rushing off to the bathroom.

Shawn notices this and follows him to the bathroom. He knocks on the door twice, putting his ear against the door. "Baby? Everything okay?"

"I'm fine," Jaxon replies from the other side of the door. He takes in a sharp breath and unlocks the door. Shawn looks down at him, frowning. "Hey, what's up?"

"He uhm...He might," Jaxon takes in another sharp breath. He could feel his heart thudding in his chest. "He might be moving back in."

"What?" Shawn asks.

"He...He might," He takes a slow breath. "They've been talking...A-About getting back together." This breath that he takes in doesn't go down right, and his vision begins to become disfigured. He lets out a long sob, and Shawn grabs him in his arms, noticing his breathing being unsteady and fast.

"Hey...Hey. It's okay. Baby. Just concentrate on your breathing," Shawn says softly, "Count to ten with me, okay? One..," He turns around to glance at Gavin. "I need water."

He turns back to Jaxon, "Two...Three, Good job, I'm proud of you...Four...Five...Six...You can do this, baby...Keep counting, Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten."

Jaxon looks up at Shawn, nodding his head and he starts to get his breathing under control. Shawn wipes the tears from Jaxon's face. "Good job. Just follow my breathing," He says. He takes a long breath in, letting it out slowly.

Jaxon copies him, hiccuping breathes out. Shawn nods his head again, "What do you need, baby? Want some water?"

Jaxon nods his head, his breaths staggered. Shawn grabs the glass of water from Gavin, handing it to him. "Here you go, take some sips. Good job."

**

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

137K 5.2K 94
Jaxon and Shawn have officially moved out. They now have an apartment with their friends. Jaxon is now starting college with his best friends while S...
Gay Chicken | ✓ Від megan

Підліткова література

3M 113K 32
"They have belligerent sexual tension." "What does that even mean?" --- James and Casper have been fighting for years - they've just never gotten a...
The Life We Had | Gay BxB | Від Dolly Grand

Підліткова література

204K 10.2K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...