KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

They Help You Exercise pt. 2

3.6K 98 39
By Hiiimeeee

Here's the part two!! New_Skara_Scream I hope you'll like this~~~ Sorry it took so long :(((

Kuroko

*DING DONG* (door bell)

"I'll get that!" - you said and went to the door.

"Hm? Hello?" - you said as soon as you opened the door and saw no one. You got a bit annoyed because it must have been a prank.

"Wait, (First name)-san."

"WAH!!" - you squealed when Kuroko suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Tetsu? What are you doing here?!" - you said still shock of him. Even though you've been together for months now you still don't get used to this.

"You told me you'll start dieting and I'll help you." - he said as he tilts his head sidewards.

"Oh.... right." - you said and you remembered that you asked him to jog with you every weekends.

"Let me just.. take a bath and.. change.." - you said feeling drained already. You wanted to ask him if you can do it next week but it's already the 5th time now.

-

You've been running for half an hour now and you feel so exhausted.

"Can we take some 5 minutes break? I'm already tired." - you said looking at him pleadingly.

"But, it's just been 5 minutes (First name)-san.." - he said a bit hesitating.

"WHAT?! YOU SERIOUS?!" - you said in disbelief as he nods.

"But, if you're really tired then we can have a break." - he said but you shook your head feeling embarrassed because he came all the way to your house just to help you so you have to do this.

"It's fine Tetsu, let's go!" - you said and he smiled.

Kise

"Stop eating that (First name)!" - your mom said scolding you as soon as she saw you eating the cake first thing in the morning.

"Just a small bite pleaaaaseeeeee! I've already been exercising for weeks now!" - you said as you eat small bites.

"You call that small bites?! You almost ate half of the cake (First name)!" - your mom said as she tries to take the cake from you.

"Mom!" - you said trying to hold on the cake.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI!! DID YOU JUST ATE ALMOST HALF OF THE CAKE?!" - Kise said suddenly appearing from the kitchen. Your eyes widen in surprise and you let go of the cake, which made it fall from your mom.

"(FIRST NAME)!! NO MORE SWEETS FOR YOU A WHOLE MONTH! NO MORE MEAT. I WON'T BE BUYING SOME!" - she said angrily.

"WHAT?! It's his fault I suddenly let go of my grip to the cake! He suddenly appeared here!" - you said protesting.

"NO MORE MEAT AND SWEETS." - she said as she clean herself. "Now clean this mess, it would help you exercise a bit." - she said as she went upstairs.

"Because of that we will be strict on your exercise from now on (First name)cchi! Hmp." - he said as he pouts still helping you clean up the mess.

"After this, go change and we'll jog for an hour. Not just 20 minutes with 10 minutes break. An HOUR. with 5 minutes break." - he said which made you groan from frustration.

Midorima

"Your boyfriend is here sweety. He's not even talking to me his face is so red, what's wrong with him? Is he shy?" - your mom said which made you giggle.

"A tsundere mom." - you said as you went to the living room.

"Shin---"

"Why aren't you dressed yet nodayo?" - he asked as he looks at you from head to toe.

"Huh? We going somewhere?" - you asked playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb (First name) you know what I mean nanodayo." - he said as he clicks his tongue.

"Can we do it next week? I'm too lazy today." - you said as you groaned.

"NO. Now get change nanodayo." - he said as you stomp your feet sulkily on your way to your room to get change.

-

"AH! I can't do this anymore! It's so hot!!" - you said complaining.

"We just got out of your house (First name)." - he said frowning at you.

"It's too hot! Look at the sun! It might fry me any minute now! Can't we jog when it's called? So I won't sweat or even get to feel this too much heat? It's too much!" - you said.

"No. Let's go." - he said which made you annoyed since he ignored what you said.

"Fine. If you exercise with me today I'll buy the (stuff) you wanted except for food nodayo." - he said which made you smiled instantly as things comes running through your head picking of what to buy!

"Okay! Let's go Shin-chan! Don't be too slow!" - you said feeling energized.

Aomine

"When will your boyfriend arrive?" - your mom asked as she looks at the clock and it's already 11am.

"Dunno. He must have forgot." - you said feeling disappointed.

"Just hear his explanation later sweety, okay? I'm off to work now. Don't wait for me, I might get home tomorrow morning." - she said as you nodded.

You just went to the living room to watch as you wait for Aomine.

*DING DONG*

You woke up from the sound of the doorbell. You didn't notice you fell asleep from waiting for Aomine who never came.

You look at the clock and it's already 10pm!!

"WHAT THE HELL DAIKI?!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! LOOK HOW LATE IT IS NOW!" - you yelled at him.

"You said you want to diet, so here I am." - he said as you look at him clueless. "Let me get in and I'll explain." - he added so you nodded and let him in.

You sat on the couch and wait for his explanation.

"Let's make out for an hour." - he said which made your eyes widen in surprise.

"WHAT?!" - you said in shock.

"You see, research says that a vigorous kiss that involves some petting could burn as many as 90 calories per hour, reports WomansDay.com, some even says you lose 120 calories. Then we do it after." - he says smirking.

"DO WHAT?" - you said still disbelief of what your boyfriend tells you. You can't believe he did research just for his own pleasure! Well, you would also benefit since you'll lose weight and get pleasure.

"You see, the longer the session, the more calories burned. I forgot how much you'll lose but I know you'll lose a lot. So you in babe? I got enough condoms for that." - he said as he showed you the plastic bag he's been holding to.

(Okay, I can't believe I researched just for this lol!)

Murasakibara

"Where's your boyfriend sweety?" - your mom said as you sighed.

"I think I know where he is. He'll be here anytime soon." - you said as she nodded.

"Okay, I'm off to work now. Goodluck! You can do this!" - she said encouraging you.

"Yeah! Thanks mom! Take care on your way at work." - you said as she went out.

*DING DONG*

You opened the door and Murasakibara arrived holding two plastic bags as he eats his snacks.

"Don't diet (First name)-chin. I like you the way you are, just eat this snacks with me, my snack buddy. It's more fun, rather than exercising and I'll always see you struggle." - he said which made you shook.

"Aww. You're so sweet Sushi, but I need to lose some weight. Okay?" - you said as his face glooms and he looks down.

"Alright, just for today okay? We'll exercise tomorrow, don't buy a lot of snacks!" - you said feeling guilty because he looked so cute! His face lits up as he nodded.

Akashi

You woke up from the loud alarm clock which made you stood up immediately, "Ow. My head hurts." - you said.

"Good morning (First name). Ready for your exercise?" - Akashi said in front of you.

You look everywhere and you remember you're staying at Akashi every weekends since they all have the equipments to help you lose weight.

"Get changed and I'll wait for you at the dining room." - he said as he went out then two maids enter your room.

"Let's get you change and we'll bathe you." - they said as they undress you which made you shock. Even if it's been a few weeks now you still don't get used to their maids undressing, bathing and dressing you up.

"No, let me do it. This is also another exercise, I'll warm up from this. Just wait for me." - you said stopping them. They look each other worriedly, "It's fine. I won't tell Sei." - you added.

"There's CCTV installed in your room miss." - one of the maids said which made you even more shocked!

-

"Since you've been sneaking out some snacks in your room in the middle of the night, we'll double up your exercise today (First name)." - he said which made you groaned.

'I'll find that CCTV and break it.' You thought.

"There's no point in looking for the CCTV (First name) you won't find it." - he said, "but you can try. You'll just amuse me by watching you look for it." - he said as you glare at him.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HI GUYS! It's been a while, hehe! Sorry!!!

I hope you like this update~~

Bear with the typos and grammars <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
8.5K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.