KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)

5.8K 121 50
By Hiiimeeee

Dedicated to: New_Skara_Scream

I hope you'll like it~~

Thanks for your request~ I literally got nothing else to update HAHAHA

But I think I got it wrong :((

Kuroko

It's the weekend and you got nothing to do since there's not much school works to do. You decided to come with Kuroko who is at the gym along with his teammates. He didn't want you to come along because you might get bored but you insist.

All of them starts to go on their respective equipments that is for their program while Kuroko stays with you.

"You can start now Tetsu~ Don't mind me." - you said as you look around. There are a lot of other people inside, wherein some of them look so hot with them abs~

"How do you turn this on?" - you asked as the treadmill catches your eyes. Kuroko followed you.

"Do you wanna try it?" - he asked a bit worried.

"Yeah!" - you said excitedly. You wanted to lose some pounds anyway because you felt like you're gaining weight.

He set up the equipment. "You'll start at number 3 then just press this button if you want to increase the speed, while the other one is for the incline of the treadmill if you want it to go higher. Lastly, if you're getting tired just press this button to stop. It's been around here for quite a while so the labels are erased." - he said as you just nodded he step aside and watched you.

Number 3 is very easy so you quickly went to 5.

"Woah! I'm getting the hang of it!" - you said and press the button again, so the speed is 6.

It's a bit fast but you can manage.

After a while, you press it again going for 7. This one is fast because you're already running.

You started to get exhausted and you wanted to stop it but you forgot which one is the stop button since all the buttons are all in the same color. (I dunno anything about treadmills so let's just say it's like this~)

"Tetsu.." - you said as you breathe heavily.

"WHERE'S THE STOP BUTTON?! I'M FREAKING TIRED WHAT THE HELL WHY IS IT SO FAST" - you screamed and the people around you starts looking at you.

He sighed smiling but he didn't stop it, instead he decreased the speed. "You should cool down first. You can't halt immediately from that speed." - he said.

"BUT I CAN'T WALK ANYMORE!" - you complained as you hear him chuckle.

"You have to (First name)-san." - he said a bit sorry for you.

Monday

"Why are you late?" - your friend asked as you look at her.

"I'm always late." - you said as you carefully sat on your seat.

"Yeah but you don't usually miss first period." - she said looking at you curiously.

"Well my feet hurts. I can't climb the stairs properly. I almost walked on all fours." - you said sighing.

Kise

You decided to tag along with Kise's schedule today, at the gym. Since he's a model he have to keep his body in shape while you wanted to lose some pounds.

But Kise didn't want you to go and even said, "What are you talking about (First name)cchi? You didn't gain weight at all! You still look very sexy! Even if you get fat I would still love you so much~ You would get way cuter-ssu~~" but you insist so here you are at the gym.

"Okay first of all, just look at me. Only me, okay? (First name)cchi? Don't roam your eyes around." - he said a bit nervous and you look at him confused so you look around and your eyes widen in surprise.

TOO MANY HOT MALES WITH ABS!

"Ah! (First name)cchi! Let's go here-ssu!" - he said as he covers your eyes and lead you the way.

"Here we are~" - he said as you arrive at the farthest corner of the gym.

"Try this (First name)cchi~ It's just like you are riding a bike but in place." - he said as he points to the bike-looking equipment.

"Just turn this to the left if you want to loosen it up and turn right if you want the pedals to be tight." - he said so you just nodded.

You try the light pedals first so you can get the hang of it. As time pass by, you slowly turn the circle to the right as you feel the pedals getting heavier.

After feeling exhausted and your feet getting numb you decided to stop.

"Wow! That was easy peasy! NEXT!" - you said confidently as you roam around for equipments. 

"Are you sure?" - he asked while you nodded and roam around to look for your next equipment as Kise follows you behind.

You saw a small dumbbell so you tried it on and it's heavier than you thought, so you move on the next one which is much lighter.

"Just hold it like this, your wrist facing you. Then slowly move it up and down." - he said as he demo it for you and you nodded and tried it.

As you get the hang of it you pick up dumbbells that gets heavier and heavier.

"Okay, NEXT~ Wow! This is soooo easy." - you said excitedly.

"Don't talk too soon (First name)cchi. You might not feel it now, but you will maybe tomorrow or tonight. Take a rest first and we'll continue later." - Kise said warning you but you insist.

"No! I won't. I'm pretty strong. *sees the treadmill* Let's try that! *points at it*" - you said as he sighed and let you do whatever you want.

When you got used to it you decided to go fast.

Monday

"A-re? Why is (First name)cchi at school?" - Kise said confused. He took his phone and called you.

[Hello?] - you said

[Are you okay (First name)cchi? You sound so sick!] - he said worriedly.

[I'm fine~] - you said trying to sound strong

[Why are you absent today?]

[*sighs* My body hurts so bad I can't even stand up! I'm stuck at my bed. You were right Ryōta, waah!]

[*chuckles* I told you so (First name)cchi! Anyway, I'll come by at your house later~ See you soon! I love you~]

[I love you too!]

Midorima

"Let me tag along!" - you said for the nth time at Midorima.

"You can't nanodayo." - he said firmly.

"Whyy?" - you said cutely as his face blushes immediately.

"You'll get bored and why do you want to come along anyway? nodayo." - he said looking at you

"I wanna lose some weight. I think I gained some." - you said as he looked annoyed.

"Y-y-you d-don't ha-have t-to. I-I'm f-fine j-j-j-ju-just t-the w-w-w-way y-y-ou a-are nanodayo." - he said stuttering at the same time blushing. "I-it's n-not l---"

"Still, I wanna come!" - you said as he sighed as he sighed.

At the gym

"Woah! There are a lot of people here and OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO HOT!" - you said as soon as you enter the gym. Midorima just clicked his tongue.

"Shin-chan! How do you use this?" - you asked staring at the equipment.

Midorima's eyes widen in surprise. "You can't try that. It's too hard nanodayo." - he said as he push up his glasses.

"But it looks comfy! You'll just sit there and do that thing." - you said as you sat on it. He let you try it but you can't seem to close it.

"You're right hehe." - you said embarrassed as you stand up.

"Try this one instead nodayo." - he said as he points to the treadmill. You nodded.

Midorima sets up the treadmill for you.

"Walk there and follow the pace. Don't worry the speed is very slow nodayo." - he said as you step on the moving thing. (LOL KILL ME I DUNNO WHAT IT'S CALLED)

"Ah!" - you said surprised as you lost balance. Luckily Midorima was able to catch you before you hit the ground.

"Be careful nanodayo." - he said pissed but you could tell he was worried. You could even hear his heart beating so fast.

"Gomeeen~" - you said as he sighed and you tried one more time.

Luckily you got the hang of it, "This button will increase the speed, while this one will decrease it. This is the stop button and this is the incline button where you can raise your track, so it would be like you're walking uphill. On the screen here shows how long you were walking or running and how much calories you lost. nodayo." - he explained but you still don't get it so you just nodded.

After a while you got tired so you stopped the treadmill and took a rest. You look for Midorima but he's nowhere to be found.

"AH!" - you screamed in surprise as something cold was press against your face. You look up and saw Midorima giving you a drink. He didn't say a word but he is blushing as he drinks his water.

"Thanks Shin-chan~" - you said as you took the bottle. He still didn't reply and acts cool but he is blushing so bad!

Aomine

You're curious as to why Aomine is so eager to go at the gym. He is always there every weekends! So you decided to come with him but he doesn't want you too, luckily you get to convince him.

You walk inside the gym and saw a lot of people! Some guys are almost topless which shows their structured and toned abs! There are also girls who only wears sports bra and tight leggings! You look at Aomine who is fascinated at the girls inside rather than focusing on exercising.

"YOU AHO! You just came here to look at all those girls don't you?!" - you said irritated.

"What? No! This is required for us (First name) you know that." - he said but you just rolled your eyes. He went on his way on an equipment and left you behind.

So you just roam around looking at the equipments or people using the equipments.

"Do you wanna try it?" - a guy asked and you jumped from surprise.

"Uh--"

"Get lost." - Aomine said glaring at the guy as he suddenly appeared beside you. The guy walks away.

"This is why I don't want you going here *sighs*" - he said a bit pissed. You remembered the equipment you wanted to try so you, try to look for it and ask Aomine to teach you.

"Daiki! How do you use this?" - you asked as you point at the equipment.

(It looks like this LOL i dunno what it's called)

"Just put your feet on both pedals then your hands on these ones." - he instructed then you tried it. It's quite easy. Aomine stayed and watched you exercise.

You tried almost every equipments that looked easy until you get tired.

"How do you do this?" - you asked as you saw an equipment where you can lie.

"Oh you can't try that. It's for lifting up barbels." - he said so you start to look for another one.

"Wait. Did you even do stretching before you started using this equipment?" - he said as he looks at you.

"I have to do that? What is stretching?" - you said clueless. He sighed as he face palmed.

"This is bad. You'll probably won't be able to get up tomorrow. Damn." - he said a bit annoyed.

"What about it? Isn't that what's suppose to happen anyway?" - you said.

"Yeah, but it's frustrating on my part. You'd be too tired to even have you know with me." - he said as your eyes widen in surprise.

"PERV!" - you said and hit him.

Murasakibara

"Come on Sushi~ Let's go to the gym! Your coach told me you have to! Plus, I want to lose some weight too~ So I'll tag along~" - you said trying to convince Murasakibara to go to the gym for an hour now but he just keeps on eating.

"I don't wanna~ Going to the gym is tiring, exercising is tiring. I would just sit here and eat." - he said as he finishes his potato chips.

"Come on! Pleaseeeeeeee?" - you said trying so hard. Then you thought of something, "If you go, then I'll treat you anything you like!" - you added. He looked back and stared at you as his eyes sparkle.

At the gym

"How do you operate this Sushi? I wanna try this~!" - you said excited as you went on the treadmill.

"Here." - he said as he starts the treadmill with one hand while the other with his snacks.

You slowly step on it and walked since the speed is slow.

"How do you speed it up?" - you asked. He points at a button so you pressed it.

As time goes by, you are now running on the treadmill. But after a while you got tired and decided to stop it.

"How do you stop this Sushi?" - you asked and again he points at a button since his mouth is stuffed with snacks.

"Wait! You shouldn't stop immediately. Cool down first. Decrease the speed slowly." - he said so you do what he said. You almost press the stop button.

You decided to try different equipments with Murasakibara's instructions, you do as what he said.

The next day

"Sushi. MY BODY HURTS. I CAN'T MOVE. I'M STUCK IN BED." - you said as he looks at you feeling bad.

"I'm sorry (First name)-chin. I shouldn't have agreed going." - he said with sincerity.

"Noo! It's fine! Atleast you get to exercise too!" - you said reassuring him as you smile which he smiled back.

"I'll take care of you today~" - he said as you nodded.

Akashi

You sat at the bench as you watch Akashi exercise, but since you're getting bored you wanted to try to exercise too plus you want to lose some weight.

"Sei, can you teach me how to operate this treadmill?" - you asked. He signalled you to wait so you nodded.

"First, do some stretching first. I'll have my instructor to help you with stretching then I'll help you with the equipments." - he said so you just nodded.

After the stretching you went back to Akashi who is patiently waiting for you.

He sets up the treadmill for you, "Now stand there then walk when it starts to move." - he said so you nodded and he press some buttons.

You did what he said and you quickly learned.

As time goes by, you already started sweating and breathing heavily because you would increase the speed. Later on, you decided to stop.

"How do I stop this?" - you asked in a hurry as you breathe heavily.

"Don't stop immediately. Cool down first, slowly decrease the speed." - he said so you decrease the speed and catch your breath.

"WOW! That was... HARD." - you said as he grins.

"You know what else is hard?" - he smirked which made you gasped.

"OMG YOU DID NOT!" - you said surprise. (OKAY WHAT AM I TURNING AKASHI INTO? HAHAHAHA I'M SO SORRY)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I might make a part two? HAHAHAHA I think I got it wrong >.< I didn;t do it the way you wanted it to be. AHH SORRY :(( 

I just realized another scenario for this waahh!!

But, uhmm... i hope you enjoy it? HEHE.

Bear with the typos and grammars! WAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
14.1K 140 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader
36.6K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!