The Ellen Show {Finn Wolfhard...

Af stuckinoverdrive

"You l-look beautiful, I have to say.." He blushed lightly and I could still tell. There it was again. The f... Mere

Authors Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Authors Note Again
Nine
Ten
011
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Another Authors Note Sorry
An Add-On
WHATTTTTTT (A/N)
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
OH MY GOD
A/N
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One ( |-/)
A/N
ONE MORE THING!!
A Proper Face Reveal
It's Out.. Already
A Moment to CRI
ONE YEAR
im literally so fucking stupid
new book

Sixteen

11.4K 303 1.2K
Af stuckinoverdrive

Y/N:

"What's up Finn?" I heard him say. I pulled away quickly. Finn was staring at me still. And I realized who I just made eye contact with.

Jack Dylan Grazer.

"Uh- H-hi. Hiiii. My n-names-" I stammered. Dammit. (See what I DID THERE?!?!!)

"Y/N L/N. I know. Nice to meet you." He put his hand out.

Being the uncivilized person I am, I just stared at his hand. Finn chuckled a little and grabbed my hand. He made me shake Jack's hand and there I was.. still stammering.

"We um need to talk Finn.." Jack brought his attention back to Finn.

I could hear Finn sigh. "Can't it wait?" 

Jack just shook his head.

I felt Finn press his lips to my cheek and then walk away.

Before he walked off I heard him whisper in my ear:

"Don't go anywhere."

-Finn's POV-

"Okay Jack, what do you want?" I sighed once again and crossed my arms. I didn't usually act like this around any of my friends, but considering the fact that Jack has these weird ass mood changes and won't tell me what's wrong with him, I don't know what else to do.

He's definitely been different. Everytime I bring up Y/N, he automatically acts like an asshole and gives me this lame comment like,

"'You barely even know her.'" And Jack had just said the same exact thing.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jack? What do you have against her?" I said angrily.

"I don't know.. I just.. get a bad vibe.."

"What's that supposed to mean? What's the real reason, Jack??"

"I-I.. I ca-" He didn't finish that sentence.

I watched as he leaned in and kissed me.

A/N: 

Stay Bitchin'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 39
I stared at her and was sure I could do so for much longer. "You're not looking at the stars." She said softly, keeping her voice to a whisper. The s...
79.1K 1.5K 30
"Look at me" he whispered as he forced me to look into his cold and green eyes. "I can't" I muttered "it's like I don't know you anymore"
1.1M 13.9K 16
"Shh, you have to keep quiet." He whispered, trailing his finger down my skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake. This is wrong, I know it's wrong. "Ple...
34.9K 418 37
{Finn Wolfhard x oc} "Woah are you real?" "You actually breathe?"