Invisible || Kyoya Ootori ||

By SingingGeekyBookWorm

━━━━ [ invisible ] All of her life, Fumika Fujioka has been invisible. Not literally... More

『Chapter One || Starting Today, You are a Host!』
『Chapter Two || The Job of a High School Host!』
『Chapter Three || Beware the Physical Exam!』
『Chapter Four || Attack of the Lady Manager!』
『Chapter Five || The Twins Fight!』
『Chapter Six || The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!』
『Chapter Seven || Jungle Pool SOS!』
『Chapter Eight || The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!』
『Chapter Nine || A Challenge from Lobelia Girls Academy!』
『Chapter Ten || A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!』
『Chapter Eleven || Big Brother is a Prince!』
『Chapter Twelve || Honey's Three Bitter Days!』
『Chapter Thirteen || Fumika's Feverish Fun!』
『Chapter Fourteen || Covering the Famous Host Club!』
『Chapter Fifteen || The Refreshing Battle in Karuizawa!』
『Chapter Sixteen || Fumika's First Love!』
『Chapter Seventeen || Meeting (some of) the Family!』
『Chapter Eighteen || Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out!』
『Chapter Nineteen || Chika's Down With Honey Declaration!』
『Chapter Twenty || Lobelia Girls Academy Strikes Again!』
『Chapter Twenty One || Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!』
『Chapter Twenty Two || Mori-senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!』
『Chapter Twenty Three || Kyoya's Raging Jealousy!』
『Chapter Twenty Four || Invisible Once Again!』
『Chapter Twenty Six || This is Our Ouran Fair!』
『Epilogue || The End!』
『Chapter Extra || Kyoya's Unfortunate Luck!』

『Chapter Twenty Five || The Host Club Declares Dissolution!』

29.8K 696 429
By SingingGeekyBookWorm

"Um...Aren't school fairs supposed to be more, I don't know, homemade-looking like we've made everything on our own?" Haruhi asked Kyoya. It was the day the Ouran Fair begins. All around, students were having goods and furniture imported as they had workers help get the school ready for the Opening Ceremony.

"You're talking about schools in general," Kyoya corrected her, "What gets emphasized at Ouran Fair is planning and leadership. Most students here are expected to be future leaders by nature, so they are required to impress everyone with their strengths."

"Oh..." The sound of a horse neighing caught the Fujioka sisters' attentions and they turned to see a horse carriage, driven by Hikaru.

"Whoa, whoa!" Hikaru called out to the horses, pulling them to a stop.

"That was good. We can turn them over to you now," Mori praised.

"Fumi-chan! Haru-chan!" Honey called out.

"Climb aboard, Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed, holding his hand out towards her, "We're rehearsing for Ouran Fair's special parade!"

"Was a horse-drawn carriage really necessary?" Fumika muttered in disbelief.

"Unfortunately, Tamaki thought so," Kyoya said, snapping his black book shut. He held his hand out for her, "Shall we?"

|| Time Skip ||

"Look, look, it's the Host Club!"

"How fantastic!"

"I want to ride with them, too!"

"Hey, you've gotten so you can handle this, huh?" Kaoru commented to Hikaru.

"Kaoru, you should have come practiced with me," Hikaru said.

"Well, even twins will start to have different interests and strong suits," Kaoru replied.

"It's kind of fun to have all of us riding in a carriage like this, huh?" Honey beamed.

"Is that so?" Haruhi sighed.

"In the actual parade tomorrow, we're going to wow them with medieval French outfits," Tamaki told her, "We even have a real flashy costume for you, Haruhi."

"Flashy, you say?"

Before Tamaki could get more into detail, the school clock tower rang 10 o'clock. "Well, now, the opening ceremony is starting," Tamaki said, "Let's make this Ouran Fair one for the school history books."

|| Time Skip ||

"I want to dance," Fumika said, sighing wistfully. Instead of dancing, she was stuck inside the Central Building Saloon, serving both students and their parents for the Host Club.

"Remember, as a special event during the school fair, the Host Club will be open to all the parents and visitors, so for today and tomorrow, we will entertain them more extravagantly and in full bloom than usual," Tamaki reminded her.

"Right, right," Fumika sighed, resting her head on Kyoya's shoulder. She watched as Kyoya typed on his laptop.

"I have to say, this sure is a ritzy event," Haruhi commented, "It's too much money to be spent on a mere school fair."

"What are you talking about?" Tamaki exclaimed, "This grand campaign strategy is a chance to show off the charm of the Ouran Host Club far and wide, throughout the world-OW!" The blonde let out a yelp when he felt Haruhi pinch his hand.

"You're right, in that we have overspent our budget on this," Kyoya said, closing his laptop, "Use of this salon notwithstanding, we had a classic carriage flown in all the way from France. As is always the case, I don't know how to deal with all your capricious plans."

"Isn't that the truth?" Haruhi agreed as she walked away.

"Haruhi! Hey, you be quiet!" Tamaki shouted, "The whims of the Host King are the whims that make everyone happy!"

|| Time Skip ||

Fumika was busy serving some guests when the sound of a slap echoed throughout the saloon. Fumika turned towards the sound and her eyes widened when she saw that it was Kyoya who had been slapped.

"Kyoya!" Fumika cried out, running to her boyfriend.

"This is the sort of ridiculous club you've been in?" the man who had slapped Kyoya spat out.

"That's Kyo-chan's father, right?" Fumika heard Honey say.

"Yeah." Fumika was shocked by Mori's confirmation. How could a father ever slap his own child-in public nonetheless.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Yoshio Ootori said before walking away. Fumika stepped forward to retort, but she stopped when she felt Kyoya hold her back.

"Kyoya, are you okay?" Tamaki asked, running over to them.

"What a mean papa!" Hikaru cried.

"Yeah, to hit someone wearing glasses like that," Honey agreed.

"No, that's not what he meant," Kaoru said, sweatdropping.

"Did he hit you because you are in the Host Club?" Haruhi asked.

"It's all right," Kyoya said, brushing it off, "I've been expecting it."

"But Kyoya-" Fumika began to protest but she was cut off by Kyoya.

"It's fine," Kyoya said coolly. He walked away, leaving the rest of the Host Club to watch him with worry.

|| Time Skip ||

"Grandmother! You were good enough to come!" Curious as to why Tamaki sounded so happy and excited, Fumika joined Honey, Mori, and the twins and watched as Tamaki ran over to an elderly woman.

"Wow, that woman is Tamaki-senpai's grandmother?" Haruhi said, joining the small group.

"I hate that woman," Honey muttered, hugging Usa-chan tightly.

"Eh?"

"Come, have a seat inside," Tamaki said, moving closer to his grandmother.

"Do not touch me," she said, walking past him, "You disgust me."

Fumika could feel her heart breaking. Out of anybody, Kyoya and Tamaki were the least deserving of the hate they got from their family.

"Eclair-san, come over here," Tamaki's grandmother called, and out of the crowd walked a young woman.

Haruhi a noise that indicated that she recognized her. "Oh, I was just..."

"Who is she?" the twins asked.

"For the duration of the school fair today and tomorrow, you are to escort Lady Eclair here." Eclair smiled at Tamaki, but he didn't do anything back. "Is something wrong?" his grandmother asked, "I'm telling you to."

"I'm in your hands, Tamaki," Eclair said.

After a brief moment of silence, Tamaki broke into his charming Host character. "Very well, Grandmother. I will do everything within my power to see that she will be happy."

|| Time Skip ||

"Tama-chan isn't coming back, huh?" Honey commented.

"Is he seriously planning to escort..." "...that girl for the duration of the school fair?" the twins wondered, "Her name was Eclair, or something like that..." "...but who is that girl?"

"I know that girl." The hosts turned to see Renge walking over to them.

"Renge-chan."

"Eclair Tonnerre, the third daughter of the renowned French Tonnerre family, which descends from royalty," Renge said.

"Renge-kun, you did grow up in France, too, and all," Kyoya said, "Yes, the Tonnerre family doesn't simply have high social standing, they are also the owners of the Grand Tonnerre, the company that the financial world has been clamoring over of late, for being a foreign-funded firm, rapidly buying up businesses in our country. Of course, we do not know why their daughter has come here to see Tamaki..."

|| Time Skip ||

"You look nice, Haruhi," Fumika complimented, but her smile disappeared when she saw the frown on Haruhi's face, "Haruhi, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Haruhi muttered.

"Nice," Hikaru said, coming over to them with his twin, "Wait, where did his highness go?"

"He was looking forward to this most of all," Kaoru added.

"Senpai was in Music Room #3. He was with Lady Eclair," Haruhi said bitterly.

"Oh, what's this?" Hikaru wondered.

"That sounded a lot like jealousy," Kaoru said slyly causing Mori and Honey to nod in agreement.

"Like I said, it is not?" Haruhi sighed.

"Like you said?" Honey, Mori, and the twins repeated whereas Fumika smirked. Haruhi had never said anything like that before.

"Still, Tamaki-senpai is being a bit irresponsible this time," Haruhi said, ignoring what they said, "Ordinarily, you might call it capriciousness, and it is that..."

"Well, let's give him a pass," Kyoya told her, "It was none other than his grandmother that ordered him, after all."

"Come to think of it, why was Tamaki's grandmother so rude to him?" Fumika wondered, "Like, saying that he disgusts her was completely uncalled for."

"Well, everyone knows about it..." Hikaru said, the mood suddenly turning solemn.

"In short, his highness is an illegitimate love child," Kaoru revealed, making both Haruhi's and Fumika's eyes widen in shock.

|| Tamaki's Story... ||

"Twenty-some years ago, the head of the Suoh family at the time passed away at a young age. The superintendent of this school, Mr. Yuzuru, entered into what could be called a marriage of political convenience with a woman of his mother's choosing and succeeded the family. However, several years later, the superintendent found true love with a woman that he met in France."

"And then, Tama-chan was born."

"His highness's father wanted to leave his wife to marry that woman. However, his grandma was firmly against it. His highness's mother is sickly, and there were other obstacles to having her live in Japan, so his highness grew up there in France until he was 14. His highness seems to have had a happy childhood, in its own way, but as time went on, his mother's family business failed, and after they had become burdened with a great debt..."

"...his grandma, who started worrying about there not being any heirs to the Suoh family, came up with a proposal: She will provide his highness's mother with enough money so that she will be able to live comfortably from then on. In exchange, she would have to send Tamaki to Japan, alone. Then, she and Tamaki were not allowed to see each other, ever again."

|| Now in Music Room #3... ||

Fumika was speechless. The best Haruhi could get out of her mouth was, "Wow..."

"The current head of the Suoh family may be Mr. Yuzuru, but in actuality, the highest power still belongs to its director, the grandmother," Kyoya said, "What's more, Tamaki's mother being of frail health, she knew what would happen if she was left destitute without the Suoh's assistance. So..."

"Tamaki chose to go to Japan for his mother," Fumika predicted, to which Kyoya nodded in confirmation.

"Afterward, whether out of sadness, or over guilt for having traded Tamaki for money, his mother apparently moved away somewhere and went into hiding. Currently, her whereabouts are unknown," Kyoya finished, "And so, ever since, Tamaki has not seen his mother even once."

Fumika and Haruhi exchanged looks. They both knew what it was like to never be able to see their mother again.

"It's easy to feel sorry for him," Kyoya said, getting up from the couch he had been sitting on, "but I'm glad that Tamaki is who he is now. He will be fine. Having accepted everything he's been through, he is here now, in the Host Club."

Just then, the doors opened, revealing Tamaki and Eclair.

"Tama-chan!" Honey exclaimed with a big smile, but Tamaki didn't smile back.

"I have an important announcement for everyone," he said seriously, "I have decided to get engaged to Lady Eclair Tonnerre here. Further, the Host Club will be dissolved following the Ouran Fair. That is all."

|| Time Skip ||

"I don't care who the hell you are, but you are messing with the wrong family," Fumika growled. After Tamaki's announcement, Eclair requested that she had a chat with Fumika, to which Fumika begrudgingly agreed to.

"You're not a real family," Eclair simply said.

"Well, it sure as hell felt like one," Fumika snapped.

"Such vulgar words coming from a lady," Eclair snipped.

Fumika glared at the french lady in front of her. "Oh, you want vulgar? I can give you vulgar. Why don't you go fu-"

"Break up with Kyoya," Eclair interrupted.

Fumika blinked and recoiled back. "Excuse me?"

"Break. Up. With. Kyoya," Eclair said slowly, "It is only four simple words. I was so sure that even commoners like you would understand."

"Oh, I understand clearly," Fumika said, "What I don't understand is why the hell Kyoya's and my relationship is any of your business."

"It is simple, really," Eclair said, "Grand Tonnerre will be working with the Ootori company, and we will not allow a son of the business be in a relationship with some commoner." She spat out the last word as if it was something disgusting-though to her, it probably was.

"That is bullshit and you know it," Fumika snapped, "You have no say in what happens in the Ootori family."

"I was only trying to look out for you," Eclair said, letting out a sigh, "If you continue on with this...relationship of yours, you and Kyoya will only get hurt. You will be the laughing stock in the business world. You will be ridiculed, talked about behind your back, no one would ever trust you or Kyoya with anything even remotely close to business." When Fumika only glared at her, Eclair sighed again. "I did not want not want to do this, but you leave me no choice. If you do not break up with Kyoya by the end of today, Grand Tonnerre will buy the Ootori's medical equipment company-the very company that Mr. Ootori was planning on transferring to Kyoya.

"So, think about that," Eclair said, smirking when she saw Fumika's eyes widen in distress, "All of that hard work Kyoya has done...gone to waste...all because you wanted to be selfish and keep him for yourself. Later on, Kyoya will soon realize what being with you is doing to him, and he won't be happy. He will never be happy with you. You have to realize that you and Kyoya were never meant to be. Kyoya's rich and could be extremely powerful, and you...you are just...commoner scum."

Satisfied with the effect she had on Fumika, Eclair plastered a smile on her face and stood up. "That will be all, and don't forget..." Eclair glanced at the door where Kyoya was probably waiting behind. "...Kyoya's future is in your hands." With those words said, Eclair left, leaving Fumika trembling on the couch.

'Oh, God. What do I do? Is she right? Is Eclair Tonnerre right? Of course she's right, heck you even thought about this before. You knew that you and Kyoya wouldn't work out. You're ruining everything for him. I love him...but I have to the right thing. Is it the right thing? Wait, why are you listening to Eclair Tonnerre?! That girl is only trying to break up the Host Club. Making you break up with Kyoya is only her way of rubbing salt in the already deep wound. But what if she's right...I mean, even Akito thought that Kyoya's father wouldn't be happy. Well, Akito is a prick and so is Kyoya's father. But if Eclair's right, then Kyoya's life will be ruined. And it would be all my fault...'

"Fumika, are you okay?" Fumika jumped at the sudden sound of Kyoya's voice. "What did Eclair say to you."

Fumika didn't say anything, and instead, ran over to hug Kyoya, burying her head in his chest. Startled, by the sudden hug, Kyoya instinctively hugged back.

"Fumika, what's wrong?"

'You have to decide now,' Fumika thought to herself as she pulled away from the hug, 'In three...two...one...'

"Kyoya, I think we should break up."

A/N: What is this? What am I writing? I have no idea what I just wrote, but I hope you guys like it. Only two chapters left, hehe. If any of you readers would like, I would very much appreciate if you could maybe make a drawing, or an edit for my last two chapters. It's okay if none of you want to, I just thought it might be nice/special to have. If any of you do decide to make an art for this fanfic, just send me a message and I will send you my email. Anywho, hope you guys liked it. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
9.1K 432 27
Ru Han is a scholarship student at Ouran Academy in his first year. Even though his neighbor and Best Friend Haruhi couldn't escape the clutches of t...
232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...