Carrison Strikes Back

By Kendall__McCartney

A month after filming the Empire Strikes Back, Harrison and Carrie get married. Nine months after they get... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Time For Work!
Chapter 2: On Set In January
Chapter 3: I've Got News . . .
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 5: Bikes And Birthdays
Chapter 6: Vacation From Set.
Chapter 7: Back To Work!
Chapter 8: The Flower Robe.
Chapter 9: Sick Day.
Chapter 10: Busy Day.
Chapter 11: The Forest.
Chapter 12: Storms.
Chapter 13: It Still Hurts.
Chapter 14: It Is Not Your Fault.
Chapter 15: Work Then Relax.
Chapter 16: One Year.
Chapter 17: You Scared Me.
Chapter 18: The Pond.
Chapter 19: Thank You Jesus.
Chapter 21: Work, Work, Work.
Chapter 22: Cravings And Tears.
Chapter 23: Makeup Is Key.
Chapter 24: Picnic By The Pond.
Chapter 25: Goodbye.
Chapter 26: Their Blessing.
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Write 'Til You Collapse.

268 8 6
By Kendall__McCartney

May 17th, 2016.

Carrie was laying in bed writing when Harrison came back from Peter's trailer.

"Whatcha writing?" He asked, laying next to her in the bed.

"After we get done filming, I want to publish a book. So, I'm writing down ideas for stories." She said and he smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

"You're very lucky that you can write, Carrie, I can't even write a postcard." He said and Carrie looked at the paper.

"Postcards..." she whispered then started writing some stuff down. She smiled hugely and gave Harrison a huge hug.

"You gave me a great idea! Thanks, Harry."

He tilted his head and chuckled, placing a kiss on Carrie's cheek. "I have no idea what I did, but you're welcome." He said.

Carrie giggled and wrote some more. Then, she put her notepad down and looked at Harrison.

"I'm hungry." She said and he took her hand, leading her to the kitchen.

•••

After lunch, Carrie got right back to writing. A couple of hours after, she walked into the living room where Harrison was.

"There she is. Done writing?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes, I know what I'm going to write the book about. I'm going to start writing in a few weeks." She said and he smiled.

"What's it about?"

"You'll find out when I publish it."

He grinned lopsidedly and took her in his arms. "I love you so much, Carrie Ford." He said and she giggled, placing a kiss to his lips. "I love you more." She said. He shook his head, kissing her forehead.

"Impossible."

•••

Harrison and Carrie went to Olive Garden for dinner and Carrie was more than happy.

"Ok, Harrison, seriously. Why'd you bring me here?" She asked and he smiled, taking her hands in his.

"We're here to celebrate you being pregnant again."

Carrie smiled, squeezing his hands. "Thanks, Harry... but I have a question." She said and he nodded. "Ok, shoot." He said.

She giggled, "I still want to adopt."

He nodded, looking into her eyes. "Ok. But, can we wait at least a year after this one?" He asked, pointing to her stomach.

"Of course. I just wanted to let you know that I was not done with that idea."

He smiled and nodded as their food came.

•••

Carrie was reading a book when Harrison walked into their room.

"Dang, Carrie, I thought that you would be done with words for a while after all of that writing you did today."

Carrie giggled, closing the bed as Harrison laid back. "Sleepy?" She asked, running her hands through his hair.

"Yeah, that's why I'm in here. Can you turn off the lamp?" He asked and she turned it off, laying back and closing her eyes.

"Goodnight, Harrison."

"Goodnight, Carrie... and goodnight baby Ford."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.3K 45
Rey was getting married. Bachelorette Party Time. After getting so drunk she ended up sleeping with a random guy, who was married as well, Kylo Ren...
11.4K 334 3
After the Oscars, it's time for Jamie and Dakota to return to filming their separate movies - carving out time together the best they can.
3.1K 121 14
A Harrison Ford fanfic. You're 16 years old and just moved to Chicago where you go to school. You bump into a guy. The beginning of your romance wit...
165K 5.4K 56
After three years of Padmé and Anakin Skywalker being married, suspicion rises between others close to Both Anakin and Padmé. This is the Clone Wars...