Chapter 15: Work Then Relax.

April 28th, 2016.

Carrie loved watching Harrison work. He was such a great actor, she could watch him act all day. They were doing the scene where they blew up the base, with Harrison running from it.

"Go, go, go!"

He jumped behind a bush and covered his ears.

"Cut!"

Carrie smiled as Harrison walked over to her. "Did I do good?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"Mm, you did ok." She said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Ok? I did ok?"

She giggled, "I'm just kidding, of course you did good. You're amazing." She said and he kissed her. "Thanks sweetheart. Now, let's get ready for the next scene. You're with me in this one." He said.

Carrie giggled and took his hand.

•••

After a long day of filming, Carrie and Harrison went to their trailer, ordered pizza, and put in a movie. Which was Harrison's movie he did the year before, Indiana Jones.

"They want me to make another Indiana Jones." He said and Carrie gasped.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I want to do it."

"Are you kidding me? You have to! I love these movies! Will you please do it? For me?" She asked and he smiled.

"For you, of course." He said and she smiled.

"Yay!" She exclaimed then took another slice of pizza. "Thanks."

He laughed at her. "You're adorable." He said and she smiled. "I know I am... but thank you." She said.

He laughed some more and put his arm around her before getting another slice of pizza.

•••

"Harry?"

Harrison took another bite out of his pizza then looked at Carrie. "Yes, princess?" He asked. 

"I-I...."

"You can tell me," he said, taking her hand in his, "don't be scared."

"I want to adopt a child..."

Harrison looked at her and smiled. "Are you serious about this?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I am."

He smiled and kissed her. "After we get done filming the movie, we'll do it." He said.

She smiled and looked up at him. "You-you're serious?!" She exclaimed.

He smiled and nodded. She hugged him tight and teared up. "Thank you so much, Harrison. I love you so much." She said. He smiled and hugged her back.

"I love you too."

Carrison Strikes BackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara