Chapter 9: Sick Day.

March 24th, 2016.

Carrie stood next to Billy Dee Williams in her bounty hunter costume. They were about to start filming the scene where she tries to get a reward from Jabba for capturing Chewbacca.

"Where's Harrison?"

"At our trailer," Carrie answered, "he woke up not feeling well this morning."

"Well, I wasn't feeling good a few days ago. There might be something going around set." He said and Carrie sighed. "I hope not. I've got a lot of scenes to film for the next two weeks." She said.

"Ready?"

Carrie and Billy were interrupted from their conversation by George.

"Yes, sir. Let's go!"

☀️☀️☀️

After a long day of shooting, Carrie went back to their trailer to check on her sick husband.

"Harry, I'm home."

Carrie smiled when she saw her husband walk out of their room. "I've missed you." He said and Carrie smiled. "I know, I've missed you too. I've been waiting all day for your hugs." She said. "Well, wait no longer." He said then took Carrie in his arms.

Carrie smiled. "Try not to get me sick, babe, I've got a lot of shooting to do these next couple of weeks." She said.

"I won't."

Carrie smiled and looked up at him. "So, how was your day?" She asked him.

"Sad and lonely."

Carrie laughed. "Aw! My poor Harry!" She exclaimed. "It's not funny." He said. "Aw, I know it's not." She said as she held him closer.

Harrison stood there with her for a few moments before breaking the silence.

"How was your day?"

"It was ok . . . I missed you, though." She said. Harrison smiled and kissed her.

"Harrison Ford, I told you not to get me sick."

"One kiss is not going to get you sick."

"I don't want to take any chances."

Harrison smirked and picked her up. She shrieked and held on to his shirt. "Harrison, put me down!" She yelled.

"I don't want to."

"Harrison!" She yelled then Harrison finally put her down. "You're so mean." She said. "I know I am." He said. Carrie shook her head then went to the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked. "I want to order pizza. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect."

🐝🐝🐝

After dinner, Carrie was getting some writing done. Since they had gotten back from Hawaii, she hadn't had time to do some writing. So, she finally found the time to.

Harrison walked in and smiled. "Whatcha writing?" He asked with a smile. Carrie giggled and looked up at him. "A poem." She said.

He raised an eyebrow. "A poem?" He asked. Carrie nodded and looked up at him. "I finally found the time to do some writing. I want to publish a book one day." She said.

"After we get done with these movies, maybe you'll be able to."