Chapter 8: The Flower Robe.

March 19th, 2016.

"Can I take this off now?"

Carrie laughed as they continued walking through the sand while Mark wore her flowery robe. Carrie made him wear it all day.

"No way."

Finally, they reached the sand pit of Tatooine. Which was really the Yuma Desert in Arizona. After Carrie and Harrison got back, they had to travel with the cast to Arizona for this part of filming. Then they were to go to California to reshoot all of the Endor scenes and to do the ones they hadn't done.

Once they reached the pit, everyone laughed at Mark. "The princess made you where that?" Someone asked and Mark sighed. "Yes, she did." He answered.

Then they found George and Mark. They looked like they were having a serious discussion but they stopped talking when they saw the two.

"What is he wearing?"

"Looks like Carrie's robe."

After Harrison said that, the two started laughing then Carrie and Mark walked over.

"Whatcha laughing at?" Carrie asked with a smile, already knowing the answer. Harrison laughed again then looked at Mark. "I'm guessing you're the latest victim of my wife's crazy ideas?" He asked.

Mark nodded. "Sadly, yes. I have to wear this all day." He said. Harrison smiled and wrapped his arm around Carrie. "You look pretty cute, Mark." He said and Mark rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Mark said then Carrie laughed.

"He's right, you freaking adorable."

Mark tried to hold a straight face, but a smile crept on his lips. "Thanks guys..." He sighed.

🍭🍭🍭

After a long day of filming, Carrie finally got to take off that stupid bikini. She put it in her dressing room then went to her and Harrison's trailer.

"I'm here!" She yelled when walking into the trailer. Harrison smiled and ran over to her. "Hi, sweetheart." He said. "Hello, Harry." She smiled.

Harrison picked her up and sat on their couch with her on his lap. "Hey Harry?" She asked as she looked up at him. "Yeah?" He answered.

"When me and Mark walked over to you and George, it looked like you both were having a serious conversation..."

Harrison nodded. "Yeah, we were. But it was over when you guys came over, you didn't interrupt anything." He said.

"What was it about?"

"My character..."

Carrie sighed and looked down. "What was said?" She asked.

"He doesn't want Han to die . . . He wants to keep him as Leia's love interest. And once he explained why, I understood."

"So, you're staying in the saga?" She asked with a smile. "Yep, looks like it." He said and Carrie smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yay . . . I never wanted you to leave." She whispered and Han smiled. "I know you didn't." He said and Carrie laid her head on his shoulder. "So, George told me that Jabba gets killed by me choking him." Carrie said and Harrison laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Leia gets to choke him with the chain that has her chained down to him."

Harrison smiled and kissed her. "Well, that's amazing." He said. "I know, I think I get to shoot the scene tomorrow and I'm really excited." She said.

Harrison yawned and looked down at her. "I'm ready to go to bed. You coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, after I eat some chips."

Harrison smiled and kissed her. "Ok, don't take too long." He said.

"I won't."

Carrie stood up and went to the kitchen as Harrison went to their bedroom.

🦋🦋🦋

Carrie quietly walked into the bedroom. "You awake?" She asked. "Yeah, I am." He said and Carrie smiled. She walked to her side of the bed and once she laid down, Harrison already had his arms around her.

"Did Mark give you your flower robe back?"

Carrie giggled. "I told him to give it to me tomorrow. I was serious when I said all day." She answered and Harrison laughed.

"Carrie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

She giggled, "I love you too."