Chapter 26: Their Blessing.

January 20th, 2017.

"Carrie, it's here!"

The quiet room suddenly filled with the baby's cries. After hearing her baby, Carrie started crying too.

Harrison let go of Carrie's hand and walked over to the doctor holding his baby. "What is it?" Carrie asked, a huge smile on her face.

"Sweetheart, it's a boy!"

•••

Matthew Christian Ford. January, 20th, 2017, at 6:09 am.

"After twelve hours, he's finally here."

Harrison chuckled, walking over to his wife and the baby. "I know, it felt like forever. But it was worth it." He said.

"I agree, definitely worth it." She said, looking down at the little boy. "Hey, little man." Harrison said.

Carrie looked at Harrison then back at Christian, a small smile on her face. "Want to go to daddy?" She asked. Then, she handed him to Harrison.

"Hey, son."

Carrie giggled, watching Harrison with him. "I love him so much." She whispered and Harrison nodded. "I do too. I never could've imagined loving a child so much." He said.

Carrie smiled. Her life had changed for the better, and she couldn't wait.

•••

Since it was January, they brought the baby home in a long sleeved onesie and had him covered in two blankets.

"Welcome home, Matthew."

Harrison took off his coat and shoes then took the baby from Carrie so she could do the same thing. After doing all of that, they showed the baby around their L.A. mansion.

"And here's your room."

Since they didn't know the gender, they had the room a gender neutral theme. The theme was giraffes. They had the walls yellow and gray and the crib was white with giraffe themed sheets and blankets.

The carpet in his room was white and he had a nice bookshelf in there. His dresser was white with a picture frame on it where his picture will go and a stuff animal giraffe was on it.

"We did good with this room."

Carrie smiled, laying the baby down in his crib. "I agree. It's so cute." She said. After laying him down in the crib, Harrison came over and wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you so much, Carrie."

"I love you too, Harry."