Chapter 19: Thank You Jesus.

May 15th, 2016.

Harrison and Carrie were up late the night before since George Lucas had a big party for his birthday.

Finally, at noon, Carrie woke up feeling sick. She would've thought it was from the night before, but she didn't drink anything and she'd been waking up like this for a couple of weeks now.

With a sigh, she brushed her teeth then grabbed the keys to Harrison's truck. She was going to take a trip to the doctors office.

"Harry," she said, walking into the room. Harrison groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Yes?" He asked.

"I'm going to the doctors office."

Harrison sat up and grabbed her hand, looking up at her. "You ok, sweetheart?" He asked.

"For the past couple of weeks, I've been waking up sick. I didn't even drink anything at the party last night and I'm sick."

Harrison smiled and Carrie tilted her head. "What?" She asked.

"Carrie... could you be pregnant?"

Carrie gasped and looked at Harrison with wide eyes. "You don't think..." She said and he nodded.

"I do! Carrie, that would be so amazing!"

Carrie shook her head, taking her hand away from his. "Harry... don't get my hopes up. Please." She said and he frowned.

"I'm sorry, Carrie, but it's a great possibility." He said and she sighed. "I'm going on. I'll text you when I get there." She said.

"Ok, I love you!"

"I love you more!"

•••

Carrie came back to the trailer and she was sobbing. Harrison, hearing her, ran to the door of their trailer.

"Carrie, what's wrong?!"

"Harrison! I'm pregnant!" She yelled as a smile came upon her face.

Harrison's jaw dropped and he took Carrie into a huge hug, picking her up and kissing her.

"Are you serious?! Carrie, please don't be joking!"

"I'm not," she smiled, crying some more, "I'm really pregnant!"

Harrison started crying himself, hugging her tighter. "Oh, Carrie," he cried, "we're expecting again."

"Yes!" She yelled.

•••

"Yeah, mom, I'm serious."

Carrie smiled as she heard her mothers reaction. "Yeah, I know! Well, I've got to go. Love you, mother." She said and after Debbie told her bye, she hung up.

"What did she say?" Harrison asked, standing up and walking over to Carrie.

"She's so happy, Harrison. I am too. Oh gosh, I can't believe we get another chance." She said and he smiled. "Me neither." He said.

"Thank you, Jesus."