You Fixed My Broken Heart(Com...

DSilentGirl

Ramprasad Maheswari:Business man. Loves his family a lot. His son is the pride of his family. But loves his d... Еще

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
•21•
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
•26•
•27•
•Epilogue•

•7•

5.4K 329 59
DSilentGirl

Episode 7

Khushi slept while crying thinking about arnav and mukti. Sanskar who came in the evening went to her room to see her. He opened her room door and went inside and saw her sleeping. He smiled and turned to go when he saw her face dull and tear marks were there in her face. Shocked sanskar went near her and patter her cheeks and woke up. Feeling something khushi open her eyes slightly and saw sanskar. She forgot everything that happened. Sanskar asked,"Khushi what happened?? Have u cried??"hearing this khushi remembered everything and again started to cry. Now sanskar became worried. He made her get up and cupped her face and asked,"Khushi what happened??"

"Nothing bhai."

"So u started to hide things from me right??"

"No bhai. Actually harshad came today. We went for a movie. When we came out from theater i saw arnav with a girl. She was clinging to arnav closely and he was smiling. U told he don't like love then how come this happened??"khushi asked and sanskar is shocked. As according to him arnav hates the word love and also he doesn't have any girlfriend. Then how on earth this girl came. He was immersed in the thoughts. At that time sujatha called both of them and he came out of his thoughts and said to khushi,"Khushi fresh up and come down. We will see what we can do!! I will talk to arnav!!"

"No bhai. Don't talk anything!! We shouldn't compel him bhai. If he is happy with her i am okie."

"R u mad?? Then you won't be happy. U should first think of ur happiness. Then think about others happiness."

"Bhai u r wrong!! If i forced arnav and married him what is the guarantee that he will be happy with me?? No bhai leave it pls."

"Okie. As u wish." Sanskar said and went to his room. After going to his room he closed his room and thought,"Khushi may be u don't want to force Arnav but i can't see u sad. So i have to do something with that girl." Thinking this he went to fresh up.

After sometime khushi and sanskar came down. Khushi is very sad but she is brilliant in hiding her feelings before her parents. But sanskar caught her acting and vowed secretly to bring her happiness by making arnav marry her. Khushi who saw sanskar and understood her bhai correctly. She went to him and dragged him to the corner and said him,"Bhai i know u r thinking something cunningly. But u shouldn't do anything. Promise on me that u won't do anything."

"R u mad khushi?? U know about me and moreover i can't see tears in ur eyes. I will do anything so that arnav marries u." Sanskar said and khushi is shocked.

"Bhai even i am ur sister. If ever u compel arnav and made him to marry me then u won't see me alive. U know about me. I won't say anything just like that. If i say something then i will do it seriously. So keep that in mind bhai. And don't think that i won't know anything u do. I will easily find out. If i find that then u won't see my alive."khushi said and sanskar is now shocked.

"Khushi first think of ur happiness. Then think about others happiness."

"Bhai i am thinking about my happiness only. Listen if u forcefully made arnav to marry me then do u think i will be happy?? No bhai!! Surely i will not be happy. Bcoz arnav won't be happy so i also won't be happy. Pls bhai thinking about my happiness don't snatch it from me. I hope u won't do anything. I believe that."saying this khushi went from there. Sanskar is shocked. At one point she is right but other side he can't see her sad. So he thought to break their relationship. So that khushi will get a chance to mingle with arnav and arnav will surely fall for khushi. By this he can keep khushi's happiness. With this thought he went from there.

Arnav and Mukti entered inside bose mansion. Swara is in office so she didn't know about mukti's arrival. Shomi saw mukti and arnav together and got happy. Before they enter inside shomi stopped them and brought aarti plate and is going to do aarti for them together. Arnav is shocked. He went aside but shomi made them stand together did aarti. Then both enter inside and mukti saw Aashna lying in the cradle. She went and took the baby in her hands and started to kiss it's cheek. Then arnav went to office. After assuring arnav went from there shomi went to mukti and said,"Beta do u like Arnav??"

"Ha ha aunty y r u asking me suddenly??"

"Beta doesn't ur ma said anything??"

"No aunty. She didn't say anything."

"Beta we planned for ur's and arnav's marriage" shomi said and mukti is shocked then she blushed and went from there. Seeing it shomi understood that mukti likes arnav and she smiled and went for her work.

Swara who came from office saw mukti and she became happy. She went and hugged mukti. Mukti too reciprocated the hug. Swara asked to mukti,"Offo mukti u didn't tell me that u r coming here??"

"Ha ha babes then how it will be surprise?? I planned to surprise u."

"Aww!! But i liked ur surprise. I am very happy that u came here." Swara said and again hugged her. Shomi who came there happily to give sweet to mukti saw swara and kept quiet. She gave sweets to mukti and went inside. Mukti felt bad for her behavior. She knows everything so she kept quiet. Swara silently went to her room. Mukti went behind her to swara's room and saw her lying in the bed. She went near her and kept her hand in her shoulder. Swara quickly wiped her tears and sat in the bed.

"Swara " before she could say anything swara interrupted her and said,"Mukti i know ma is angry on me. The mistake is mine. I didn't listen anyone's talk and did a big mistake. I have to taste the consequences na. Now i am tasting it."

"Swara don't say like that!! U didn't do any crime. U loved a guy. There is nothing wrong na."

"No mukti bcoz of that love only today i lost everything. My papa loves me a lot. More than ma and bhai he loved me but what i did?? Ma's angry is also right. She loved papa a lot. I snatched her husband."

"Swara everything will be alright. Atleast if u were happy then aunty wouldn't be angry. U r also not happy and uncle is also not here. Thats y she is angry. If her angry has to go u have to marry"

"No don't think in ur dream that i will marry another time. I can't marry another time."

"But swara!!"

"Pls mukti don't talk like this next time. I won't get marry."saying this swara went to fresh up. Shomi who came there listened their talks. But she didn't react and went from there.

Next day sanskar went to his office. He is determined to do something both on arnav's case and swara's case. When he entered inside the office he saw Riya sitting in her place and doing some work. He smirked seeing her and went inside his cabin and saw swara in her cabin. He smiled like an idiot seeing swara. At that time he saw riya coming inside. He went and sat in his place and put the head set which is connected with a device. Now he can hear what they talk as he has placed a bug in swara's cabin.

"Swara today Prasad is going to abroad. He will be there  for a week. I will miss him a lot."

"Ahaan if u miss him so much then y u allowed him to go??"

"Swara this is his dream. He will get more exposure and promotion. U may ask me then y r u feeling?? I am feeling sad as i can't see him."

"I can understand riya. But don't worry technology has developed a lot. Make video call and talk to him."

"Ya!! But still i can't hug him in video call."

"Shameless u r!!" Swara said and riya laughed. Then both were talking. Sanskar switched off the device and called someone and said something. He smirked and called riya to his cabin. Riya came to his cabin.

"See riya i am coming straight to the point. I love swara and want to marry her. So stop instigating swara against me." Sanskar said and Riya is shocked.

"Sir what r u saying??"

"I know everything. So stop over reacting." Sanskar said and riya smirked and said,"sir pls stop targeting swara. She is not ur type. She has many sorrows in her life. So pls stay out from her."

"Who r u to say that??" Sanskar asked angrily.

"Sir i am her friend and i don't want her life to be destroyed again. Moreover she is also not interested in marriage." Riya said and sanskar is confused.

"What do u mean by destroyed again??"

"Sir i won't say anything. Pls get some other girl. Leave swara."saying this riya moved from there but stopped hearing sanskar.

"Don't u want ur Prasad to be happy??"

"What r u saying??"

"He is in Airport now!! And in his bag my man kept drugs packet. If Prasad gets caught in customs think what will be his future??" Sanskar said and smirked. Riya is shocked. She took her mobile to call him but sanskar said,"Riya if u call him and ask this then he will take that packet out and he himself will get caught in customs." Hearing this riya is shocked.

"Sir pls don't do anything like that."

"Then tell me about swara." Sanskar asked and without any option riya said,"Sir she is already married and has a daughter. But is not with her husband. Only this i know."

"What she is already married???"

"Yes sir!! I don't know  whether her husband is alive or not. She hasn't shared anything to me." Sanskar is shocked. He asked about her family. As riya didn't know anything she kept quiet so sanskar asked her to go.

"Sir prasad??"

"He will be fine."

"Sir pls don't come back of swara."

"U just shut up and go from here before i do anything."sanskar said angrily and riya left from there.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope u guys like this.
What will sanskar do now?? He seems to be dangerous right?? Letd see what he will do.

Babye 👋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

765K 43.2K 66
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...
151K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
EK RISHTA AISA BHI ( COMPLETED) seema

Детектив / Триллер

169K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...