My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)

13.7K 348 29
By EvanescentFlower

Sorry for the long wait!!! Thank you so much, for the new followers and votes! You guys are so awesome and I love you all!

_____________________________________

Yvonne's P.O.V

I woke up to Dominick's head on my chest, I'm surprised I'm awake before him. I ran my fingers through his jet black hair softly, his hair was so soft and it smelled so good. After 5 minutes of messing with his hair, he finally woke up.

He looked up at me, "Good Morning Beautiful." He wrapped his arms around me, snuggling up to my chest.

"You smell so damn good!" He whispered, while I lightly stroked his cheek.

We laid there in silence for awhile in the same position. He would kiss my neck time to time, but thats it.

"what's going on for today?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Whatever you wanna do Sweetheart."

"What about work and Rose?"

"I'm not going to work and as for Rose.. Why didn't you let me tell her you're my mate?" He sat up, giving me a hard stare.

"I don't want our pack to go to war and the business fail, because of me."

He kissed my lips softly, barley touching them. " I love that You said Our Pack! We can negotiate with them. I know with you by my side as Luna, I can be a Strong Alpha but a considerate one too. There's no worries about the business, my father was just being greedy with money."

"But ..."

He grabbed my chin, kissing my lips. Hovering over me, his hands grabbing my hips. I feel his tongue slide across my bottom lip as I wrap my arms around his neck. He lowers his head to my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses.  He then starts to kiss the top of my breast, as he lifts my head off the pillow bringing my chest closer to him as he kissed my neck and cleavage. I let out a moan, only to be interrupted by his lips. I could feel him getting more excited as he pressed his member against my core. I let out quiet moans between kisses, "Dominick... Please.." I moaned. He dropped his hands from my waist to my butt, giving it light squeeze.

"Yvonne." He said huskily, I knew his wolf was coming out. He jumps back, I see his eyes are pitch back. He turns aways from me, covering his face with his palms.

"We need to stop...Before I lose control and I know you're not ready."

He sat up, sitting at the end of the bed. I crawled behind him, hugging him from behind.

"I want you to make me officially yours, I'm ready."

He turned and looked back at me, " Don't say that, because I will rip your clothes off and make you mine. And the whole world will hear you, scream my name!" His eyes were pitch black and his jaw clenched tightly, as he seductively stared at me.

I kissed his neck, he jumped up.

"Sweetheart, don't start anything, you aren't going to finish." He growled.

I sat at the edge of the bed, "Honey.."

He smiled, "Don't you Honey me. You're good at teasing me, and its driving me sexually insane." He chuckled.

"I haven't even started to try teasing you yet." I giggled, he shook his head.

"You don't even have to try.. And please don't, because I'm already going insane. I don't know how much I can handle." He sat back on the bed, smiling at me.

"Can I take a real quick shower?" I asked, leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but first where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, stay here and watch movies?"

"How about we go on a nice dinner, then comeback here to watch movies and cuddle?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

He got up, walked to the closet and brought out a box.

"Open it. I have been saving this until our first actual date."

I took the top off, there was a silver diamond necklace on top of something turquoise.

I pulled it out, it was a long sparkly turquoise dress, Its so beautiful!
(Refer to picture)

I jumped up, kissing his lips forcefully with all my love.

"I love it! Thank you!!!"

He smiled hugging me, "I wanted to get you something, I liked this and I knew I'd love it on you. Plus, I wanted to take you somewhere nice and I know you don't have anything here to wear."

"You're so sweet, thanks for being so good to me!"

"Now go get ready." He pecked my lips and patted my butt lightly.

"Was that today's spanking?" I asked.

"Yeah, since you've been a good girl. Now go get ready, I will call the Restaurant to reserve it."

"Oh my Gosh.. okay."

I ran into the bathroom, and started washing up.

Dominick's P.O.V

I went into the closet and got my Black suit and Turquoise tie. I want to look my best for her. I combed my hair back, and started to shave.

** An Hour and a half later **

Fixing my tie and doing my last touches before I go see if Yvonnes ready.

I had on a black suit with a turquoise tie and matching shoes. My hair parted on the side, combed neatly down to the side. Silver diamond earrings in the ears  and a clean shaved face. I added a silver watch with matching silver rings.

"Ready?" I knocked on the bathroom door.

The door opened and I was speechless...

Yvonne's hair was lightly curled, she had her regular make up on except alot more sparkles on her eyes and cheeck bone. The dress clung to her body as if it was made for her. After her hips it looked loose touching the floor. She even had the necklace on, with matching silver heels. She is Perfect, Gorgeous and ALL mine.

"Yvonne .. You look Gorgeous!" I grabbed her wrist, pulling her to my side.

"Thanks, You look handsome.." She pecked my lips lightly.

"I love that dress on you!" I ran my hands down her sides.

"It's a little long because I'm so short."

I chuckle, "ready?"

"Yep." I picked her up bridal style, all the way to the car.

"What are you doing?" she laughed.

"I'm carrying you to the car."

I set her in the car, "Well thanks."

Yvonne's P.O.V

I thought it was so sweet that he carried me to the car. When he got in the car, he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We stopped at a huge building, called The Horizons. It was absolutely beautiful, there was a huge water fountain with colorful lights all around it.

"It's beautiful..I've never been anywhere like this."

He got out and came to my side, opening up my door. He put this hand out and gave me a slight smile.

"Thank you."'I grabbed his hand, as he pulled me close to his side.

I kissed his lips passionately, lightly pulling him down to my height.

"That's cute, I love that I'm taller than you.. by Alot." He laughed.

"Shush up, You damn giant!"

I laughed,  "Let's head inside."

He held my hand tight as we walked to the entrance.

"Welcome, Mr.Draven" A guy in a black and red tux replied, as he held the door for us.

There was no one else there, it was completely empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"I told you I reserved our date here."

"The whole restaurant!?"

"Indeed."  He pulled out my chair, it had an off white silk cover.

The table had candles and rose petals around the vase in the middle.

Looking at the menu was like heaven. There was so many good choices, "This is a hard choice."

He laughed, "Give us one of everything please, appetizer size." He handed our menus to the waiter.

"Now you don't have to choose."

After tasting each of the appetizer I felt like I was going to explode.

"Full?"  He chuckled

"Very!!"

"Tell Chef Augustine, everything was wonderful!" He looked at the waiter.

Then back at me, "Follow me, I wanna show you something."

He grabbed my hand, taking me to the end of the room. He pushed the door open, it was a enormous dance floor.

"Dance with me?" He put his hand out, I grabbed it lightly.

The song A Thousand Years By Christina Perri.

He kissed my hand, then twirling me twice. One of his hands gripped my hip, the other laid on my side.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, we swayed back in forth slowly.

We stared into each others eyes for a long time. Until he grabbed my right hand off his neck, into his hand and held it. I set my head on his chest, we danced like that till the song ended.

"You're a good dancer ." I said hugging him tightly.

"Not as good as you! Can I show you one more thing?"

I nodded, following him to a glass door. It was a balcony, with a beautiful view.

"Oh My Gosh!" I gasp, there was lights hung all around the balcony. The moon and stars shined and in the middle a small table stood with a wine bottle on top.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful.. thank you."

He poured two glasses of wine, handing me one.

"I really tried to make this date a special one. I want you to be happy and see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Aren't you sweet and romantic." I smiled, nudging his arm.

He bent down and pecked my lips.

"Dominick, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, as long as I get to ask some questions too."

"Deal.  I have only met your father and you don't talk about your mother. What actually happened to your Mother? "

He no longer was looking me in my eyes, "Dominick?"

_____________________________________

Author's Note:

Thank you soooo much for reading!

Again I apologize for the slow updates... Please ! Oh please Vote! Follow!  Comment!!! Your opinions, suggestions.. anything :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 13.6K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
1.4K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
8.5M 262K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
14.5K 506 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...