(Prinxiety) Stolen

By InactiveButBooks

Anxiety ran away from the castle with his brother. Unfortunately they didn't escape unnoticed and were chased... More

On the road
Kidnapped
Cave
Explained
Away
Not a chapter šŸ–¤
The end
Alternate continuation: I'll do anything
Prepare for rambling
Admitted
The new ending!
News!!

Found

325 19 0
By InactiveButBooks

I created a sword in my hand and held it in front of me. Whoever it was was not going to hurt me or my brother!
'I hope they're not that strong...' I created a hood and cloak that draped over my shoulders and concealed who I was. If it was someone from the castle they wouldn't recognise me. I gripped my sword so tight it turned my knuckles white. Then a person rounded the corner. He had brown hair, definantly styled, and chocolate coloured eyes. He wore a white shirt that looked very expensive, the material was probably really comfy then. Around his shoulder was a red sash and in his hands he had a hold of a samurai sword. He pointed the sword at me.
"Have you seen anyone around here?" He demanded. He sounded concerned... It was hard to tell. I was never good with emotions. Instead of answering though I bent over and picked up my book. He glared at me and kept his sword pointed at me in case I tried to attack. I flipped open my book until I found the picture I made earlier. I held it up, comparing it to this mans face. I gasped as I realised they were the same person. I dropped the book.
"Roman?" I gasped.

A/N sorry this is so short, I'm really happy to say that I will be continuing this book!
Thanks for the support!
Also, I will be traveling around Australia in a few weeks for a year so I won't be able to publish as much apart from the couple of hours I'm on the road (cause I have to be outside when we're camping) I can't promise that I will publish much but I hope I can!
Have a great day/night kiddos!
Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...