Found

I created a sword in my hand and held it in front of me. Whoever it was was not going to hurt me or my brother!
'I hope they're not that strong...' I created a hood and cloak that draped over my shoulders and concealed who I was. If it was someone from the castle they wouldn't recognise me. I gripped my sword so tight it turned my knuckles white. Then a person rounded the corner. He had brown hair, definantly styled, and chocolate coloured eyes. He wore a white shirt that looked very expensive, the material was probably really comfy then. Around his shoulder was a red sash and in his hands he had a hold of a samurai sword. He pointed the sword at me.
"Have you seen anyone around here?" He demanded. He sounded concerned... It was hard to tell. I was never good with emotions. Instead of answering though I bent over and picked up my book. He glared at me and kept his sword pointed at me in case I tried to attack. I flipped open my book until I found the picture I made earlier. I held it up, comparing it to this mans face. I gasped as I realised they were the same person. I dropped the book.
"Roman?" I gasped.

A/N sorry this is so short, I'm really happy to say that I will be continuing this book!
Thanks for the support!
Also, I will be traveling around Australia in a few weeks for a year so I won't be able to publish as much apart from the couple of hours I'm on the road (cause I have to be outside when we're camping) I can't promise that I will publish much but I hope I can!
Have a great day/night kiddos!
Peace out!