The end

I clung to Roman. How had I forgotten him?
"It's ok Anxiety. You're safe now." He stroked my hair. It was comforting and without opening my eyes I drifted off to sleep.
Roman's POV
Anxiety fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled to myself.
"Sleep well, my love." I kissed his forehead and lay him on his bed.
I glanced around the room. It hadn't changed since the last time I had been here. The bed was still messy, the sheets everywhere. Walls black with the galaxy painted across each wall. It was my favourite room in the whole castle. Especially the memories. I would rather not talk about those though.
'This is all I needed. Virgil back with me, that imposter out of my way and a clear head. It feels better already.' I lay next to Virgil and drifted off with him.

Thanks for reading! I enjoyed writing this! I'm sorry that it ended so soon. BUT! I was thinking of doing an alternate ending and/or continuing this book!
I would love to know your opinions on this!
I was also thinking of letting you readers decide their fate 😈
I must say that would be funny to watch! And write tbh.
If you have any ideas on how to start the next chapters I'm all ears!
Thanks for reading and I hope you don't mind how short this was!
See you next time (maybe)!
P.s Yes I drew that dragon myself. It is also what I would look like if I was a dragon but instead of purple it would be a sapphire blue. (With blue-grey eyes)
Enjoy your day/night!