Prepare for rambling

So guys,
In case you didn't know...
I'm travelling around Australia for a year! Sadly, I'm not allowed to use data for most of it... so I don't think I can write much more then this.
I am however nearly done with the next chapter and it should be published in the next... half hour if I sit in the car for that long! After that chapter is the last one! The last chapter will just be introducing you to the main character of book two! Book two has nearly nothing to do with this book XD.
In other words, you didn't really need to read this book to understand my next one.
So, my books online will be different to the books I wrote on paper, I had to change the ending for this book entirely XD
Now before you question how much I appear to be laughing, I'm trying to lighten the mood! My life hasn't been great, at all. In fact, I don't want to go around Australia! I'll be leaving my friends behind! I have 3 really nice friends. Two of them I talk to almost everyday and the other I don't talk to much at all.
In fact, I think one of my friends might be reading this... Hi if you are!
All I really want to say to you two (Anx😈 and Patz🐶) is Thanks so much, you make my day a lot better! Hope you're doing ok!
Enjoy the rest of your day and wait around for that chapter!
-Drako