Explained

I had finally managed to break the rocks keeping me trapped with my sword. They crumbled around me and I started to leave the cave. It took awhile because it turns out I was at the very back of a long cave. Each step I took brought me closer to Anxiety. Then I felt it. My power kicked in and I sensed Anxiety really close by. I guess you wanna know about the powers? Here ya go then. (I know you didn't want this it's just funny making you wait!)
------
Flashback
------
It was our 15th birthdays (we were born on the same day, how strange)
On your 15th birthday you get a power. It's not something you can pick, more something that picks you based on your personalities. To do this though you needed to touch a stone. Sounds ridiculous right? It was a shiny opal. The first to go was Confidence. He stepped forward and pressed his palm to the opal. He shrieked slightly (Surprise? Pain? No one actually knows)
A yellow aura surrounds him like the rays of the sun. It gets sucked into him and he backs off. Next is Anxiety. He pressed his palm against the opal. He full on screamed like he was dying. I wanted to leap forward to help him but I felt my father, King Dorian, grab my arm. A black and purple aura settled on him like a mist. Same as Confidence, sucked in and he moves to the side. I saw the tears in his eyes. It broke my heart seeing him like that, knowing I couldn't help. Finally it was my turn. I was a little afraid. I pressed my palm onto the stone. It was warm and smooth. Then I felt something like lightning course through my body. It took everything I had to not scream. I was informed later that my aura was like a red fire. I wish I could've seen it myself though. Apparently whenever I use the power (accidental or not) the aura appears again.
In the end we ended up with interesting powers.
Confidence: The ability to tell when someone he cares about is in immediate danger.
Anxiety: Decided not to tell us. I was sad at this but decided to let it go.
Me? I got the ability to copy someone else's powers. I didn't steal it just, replicated it. I could use it without anyone knowing. It was hard to control but I could handle it usually.
------
End Flashback
------
My heart leapt at the thought that Anxiety was so close! I rounded a corner to find-
A cliffhanger! Damn I love cliffhangers!
Anyways,
I have a brother to protect, spiders to conquer and books to read!
See ya next time!