Carrison Strikes Back

Por Kendall__McCartney

A month after filming the Empire Strikes Back, Harrison and Carrie get married. Nine months after they get... M谩s

Prologue
Chapter 1: Time For Work!
Chapter 2: On Set In January
Chapter 3: I've Got News . . .
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 5: Bikes And Birthdays
Chapter 6: Vacation From Set.
Chapter 7: Back To Work!
Chapter 8: The Flower Robe.
Chapter 9: Sick Day.
Chapter 10: Busy Day.
Chapter 11: The Forest.
Chapter 12: Storms.
Chapter 13: It Still Hurts.
Chapter 14: It Is Not Your Fault.
Chapter 15: Work Then Relax.
Chapter 16: One Year.
Chapter 17: You Scared Me.
Chapter 18: The Pond.
Chapter 20: Write 'Til You Collapse.
Chapter 21: Work, Work, Work.
Chapter 22: Cravings And Tears.
Chapter 23: Makeup Is Key.
Chapter 24: Picnic By The Pond.
Chapter 25: Goodbye.
Chapter 26: Their Blessing.
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Thank You Jesus.

252 8 8
Por Kendall__McCartney

May 15th, 2016.

Harrison and Carrie were up late the night before since George Lucas had a big party for his birthday.

Finally, at noon, Carrie woke up feeling sick. She would've thought it was from the night before, but she didn't drink anything and she'd been waking up like this for a couple of weeks now.

With a sigh, she brushed her teeth then grabbed the keys to Harrison's truck. She was going to take a trip to the doctors office.

"Harry," she said, walking into the room. Harrison groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Yes?" He asked.

"I'm going to the doctors office."

Harrison sat up and grabbed her hand, looking up at her. "You ok, sweetheart?" He asked.

"For the past couple of weeks, I've been waking up sick. I didn't even drink anything at the party last night and I'm sick."

Harrison smiled and Carrie tilted her head. "What?" She asked.

"Carrie... could you be pregnant?"

Carrie gasped and looked at Harrison with wide eyes. "You don't think..." She said and he nodded.

"I do! Carrie, that would be so amazing!"

Carrie shook her head, taking her hand away from his. "Harry... don't get my hopes up. Please." She said and he frowned.

"I'm sorry, Carrie, but it's a great possibility." He said and she sighed. "I'm going on. I'll text you when I get there." She said.

"Ok, I love you!"

"I love you more!"

•••

Carrie came back to the trailer and she was sobbing. Harrison, hearing her, ran to the door of their trailer.

"Carrie, what's wrong?!"

"Harrison! I'm pregnant!" She yelled as a smile came upon her face.

Harrison's jaw dropped and he took Carrie into a huge hug, picking her up and kissing her.

"Are you serious?! Carrie, please don't be joking!"

"I'm not," she smiled, crying some more, "I'm really pregnant!"

Harrison started crying himself, hugging her tighter. "Oh, Carrie," he cried, "we're expecting again."

"Yes!" She yelled.

•••

"Yeah, mom, I'm serious."

Carrie smiled as she heard her mothers reaction. "Yeah, I know! Well, I've got to go. Love you, mother." She said and after Debbie told her bye, she hung up.

"What did she say?" Harrison asked, standing up and walking over to Carrie.

"She's so happy, Harrison. I am too. Oh gosh, I can't believe we get another chance." She said and he smiled. "Me neither." He said.

"Thank you, Jesus."

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

8.1K 261 22
Sequel to "The One." After tearing his ACL, Harrison went on to win a Super Bowl with Carrie at his side. But after a few parties, Carrie and Harriso...
235 0 15
So, it's been a while (maybe even a year or so if I could guess) since the story of Skywalker officially came to an end with episode 9, "The Rise of...
166K 5.4K 56
After three years of Padm茅 and Anakin Skywalker being married, suspicion rises between others close to Both Anakin and Padm茅. This is the Clone Wars...
18.5K 554 29
NFL superstar Harrison Ford tears his acl early in the season, potentially costing him his shot at MVP. While getting a diagnosis and treatments for...