Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

Von autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 52

2.1K 65 45
Von autumn1324

Dedications:

mychemicalromance13

Riley Loves Ashton

Some questions from you guys:

How long will this story be?

Um... I'm trying for 100 chapters, but if I feel like I have to end it anytime I'll let you guys know.

Will there be a sequel do you think?

It never really crossed my mind. I'm not sure yet. It depends on if I feel like continuing this into another story or just completely ending it after this one is done. I don't want to make one and it to be worse then the first... Idk.. I'll need ideas for a sequel when the time comes. I mean if you have ideas please give me them.

Chapter Songs:

Give Me Love by: Ed Sheeran

3000 Miles by: Emblem 3

Better Than Words by:One Direction

Look After You by: The Fray

Problem by: Ariana Grande

*Louis' P.O.V.

"You know what? I don't think anyone's home, we can try another time." I say turning around. I suddenly hear the door open.

"Louis?"

In this moment I was debate acting like I didn't hear him and continue walking, but then I realize why I came here. With that reason in mind, I huff out a breath.

"Dad." I remark.

"I had no idea you were coming. I thought that you made it pretty clear years ago you wanted nothing to do with me. That's why I sent you back with your mother." It's taking so much self control to not bash his face in right now. He's such a dick. He abused my mom, my sisters, and left us.

"I'm only here because I promised myself that when the right person came along then and only then would I ever see you again. Anyways, Dad this is Alyssa. Alyssa my dad." When I introduced the two of them Alyssa had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh well please do come in make yourself at home." He says walking out of the way allowing us into his home.

"We'll be there in a minute." I said. Once my father left us in peace I led Alyssa up to my old room.

"Louis." I hush her.

"Shh.. I have to tell you more about me," I say as we both sit down on my old bed. "Okay so you're probably wondering why we are sitting her in my old bedroom at my fathers house. Well this not even the boys know, I kind of want to keep it that way too okay?" I ask her already knowing that she won't tell a soul.

"Okay, so there was the summer of year nine, shortly after I had fallen in the wrong crowd and my mum first caught me lighting up. She was furious, she didn't know what else to do. She blamed my behaviors on my father. She said if I had a father then stuff like this wouldn't have happened, so she basically sent me off to my fathers to be straightened out. Well that's the last place I wanted to be so I kept acting out to show them it wasn't working I could go home. All I want was to be home with my mum and sisters. Well I had gotten a hold of some alcohol he had, he didn't have much but it still did the job. I ransacked his house and broke anything in my path. He kicked me put and the last thing I ever said to him was, why do I care I don't want anything to do with you." As I finish the last piece of the puzzle of my past that Alyssa needs, she puts her hand on my knee squeezing it and leaning into my chest.

"So why are we here then?" She asks in a hushed voice.

"This is the last piece of the puzzle you need to know everything about me. I think it was easier to bring you out her and experience the relationship I have with my dad before I told you. Also he was the last person in my family you needed to meet." I say pulling her off the bed into a hug.

"Louis, what are we going to say of he asks how long we have dated." She asks in her delicate voice.

"Four months, we'll pretend the break up never happened. It would be four months today anyways. Between us the breakup never existed. To the rest of the world it still does." I see a smile creep on her face as I mention today would be four months. I know unimportant but this is the most important thing to her and seeing her smile is amazing.

"I'm actually surprised that you remembered." 

"You shouldn't I remember everything that we did."  I tell her. 

*Alyssa's P.O.V. 

The fact that Louis remember that today, the day we got back together, would've been our four month annniversary made me so happy. Normally guys don't take interest in this stuff. Then again Louis isn't a normal guy. No matter what anyone says about him, I've seen him as a true gentlemen. I'm the only one that's gotten to know the real Louis, the new Louis.

Ask anyone and they will say that I've changed him. He has changed alot since We met in September. 

"Come on Louis, I know you probably don't want to but we have to go see your dad. So get off your butt and lets go." I say causing him to chuckle. 

"I don't know how I got so lucky.  I don't know why you took me back, but I'm glad you did." Louis says giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

 ***

"So he was reading a bride's magazine!?" Louis's dad exclaims laughing. 

"Was not!" Louis says defending himself pouting. 

"Louis, we were in a dress shop. There was even a sports magazine next to that one." I say and he rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever, i was not reading it." He huffs knowing he lost this arguement. "Can we not talk about stupid things I did?" 

"Aw c'mon son! You're no fun." 

"Hey, babe can you get me a drink?" He asks turning to me. I nod before getting up. Normally he would get it unless he needs to get me out of the room to talk to someone. Usually because he doesn't want me to be involed in the talk, and he's normally right.

*Louis' P.O.V. 

"Louis, son. You got yourself a girl, but how did you land someone so out of your ledge?" I knew he was going to say shit like this. 

"She's so innocent, you can't get her involved with you. She's doesn't deserve that. She deserves better." He's purposly trying to piss me of and quite frankly its working. 

"Honestly I don't give a shit what you think, because the moment you left mum and us was the moment you had no respect from me. Actually it was before that. It was the first time you hit mom, and you were to greedy to realize how much shit she took from you. You came home drunk every night and mum being all sweet and caring tried to make sure you were okay but all you wanted was more alcohol." I really wish that Alyssa would come back. If I let anything else out, I'm going to smash his face in. 

"You don't know anything." 

"Really? 'Cause I remember that night very well. I was there, I was always there. I was protecting mum. I knew you never had the guts to hit her in the same room as me, which is why you moved to my sisters. I knew more than you gave me credit for. Do you realize how hard it is to have a father that doesn't acknowledge you? As soon as the girls were born you cut off all communication with me. I wasn't your priority, nothing I ever did was good enough for you so I started acting out so I could have your attention."  I say releasing all my steam before replacing it with tears. 

"Look, you were just a brat that couldn't realize that I was busting my ass to make money in the family, and take care of six kids. I think you were the bratest of them all." I look in the kitchen wandering when Alyssa will get back. 

"Well atleast I can admit what I did, that's the difference between you and I. You still can't admit to what you did over five years ago." I say getting up and walking in with Alyssa. 

"Is everything alright?" Her sweet voice asks. 

"Can we leave? I can't take any more of my fathers shit." I tell her. She nods telling me that she's going to inform him of us leaving. 

"Bye Louis, Good-bye Alyssa." He states as we exit the door. 

"Promise me that we never have to see my dad again." I say as I put my seatbelt on she nods. 

"Of course, never again." 

So this was supposed to be up yesterday, but I had my concert. So how was this chapter? Louis' Dad has come in the picture.

What do you guys think of him? Maslin, Alyssas's cousin is in the next chapter. Also remember how her mom left their trip every? What do you think that was about? Comment what you think! 

Your questions:

1.) What would you do if there was a unicorn and a fairy pogo stick racing while you were making a sandwich?

2.) What's your favorite song?

3.) What is one thing you wanna do before you die?

Give me some of your own questions! 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN! AND THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS! ALSO VOTEEEE!!!!!

Until Next Time,

No school for mee

I'm Hyper lol

I love you!

-Autumn<3

P.S. What do you think about a new book?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

471K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
42.4K 983 47
"Um can I have a Heineken zero please" said a deep sexy voice that made goosebumps erupt all over my skin instantly. I look over to see the most drop...
21.9K 824 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
291K 8.6K 42
(You do not have to read Back For You to understand this, this is a PREQUEL to Back For You) High School is full of cliques, judgemental people and m...