Legend ✔

By josie321

Willow's mother died giving birth to her. These past few years she has been living with her father who just... More

Legend (Prologue)
Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell
Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret
Jackson
Chapter 4 Just a dream
Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice
Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful
Chapter 7 Friends with a knife
Chapter 8 You found me
Chapter 9 Life in the pain
Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares
Chapter 11 Coming home
Chapter 12 Kiss of life
Chapter 13 Waited for you at the door
Chapter 14 How to save a life
Chapter 15 Home sweet
Chapter 16 I know who you are
Chapter 17 What have I become?
Chapter 18 Closer to the egde
Chapter 19 Stop and Stare
Chapter 20 Test of faith
Chapter 21 Part of the family
Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy
Chapter 23 Alive
Chapter 24 I'm not crazy
Chapter 25 Coming clean
Chapter 26 Heart brake eve
Chapter 28 New years eve
Chapter 29 Happy New years

Chapter 27 Were all hurting

53 0 0
By josie321

 Song  by: Life house- You and me

 Song by: The Script- If you ever come back

Willow

 I woke up and Jackson was gone I guess he couldn't stay any longer. I played last night over and over again I still couldn't believe it we broke up it's not that I thought Jackson was the one or anything it's just he was the one person the only real friend I every day he stayed by side when everyone else gave up on me it seems that no matter how much trouble I seem to get into he's always there to catch me fall.

 After are talk we called the school and he told his parents everything well not everything just that there's a place out their that can help me and that I would be moving out today's after Christmas. I haven't even start packing yet.

 "Willow" there was a knock on my door I didn't answer just pulled the covers above my head. I heard the door closely open "Your not dress?" I moved to the other side of my bed "Willow I know your not feeling well but you have to get ready the whole family is here and Jackson and his band are waiting down stairs" said Kimmy. She walked over to my bed and sat on the edge "I know you don't wanna see his face right now or any body's face but you have to get down there everyone is waiting"

 I remove the covers only showing my face looking at Kimmy in the eyes "Tell why, why should I put that dress on get all dolled up and go down stairs and say hi to a bunch of people I don't know and but on this fake mask acting like every things ok when everything is not. Why should I go down stairs and smile at a person I love but can't be with all of this me living here everything is just a dream and I'm just now waking up" I pulled the covers over my face there was a long silence.

 "Get up!" she yelled and pulled the covers away from me "I'm not asking you to go down there and but on this little act I'm telling you to go down stairs because your not the only one hurting right now my brother his down stairs too or did you forget that he's the reason why your sleeping on this bed and living with a roof on top of your head and wearing the clothes your wearing. He's down stairs talking and smiling putting on this mask to his whole family acting like he's ok which we all know he's breaking down. Your not only one ok Jackson loves you too that's why he's down there and to day will be your last day every hearing him sing and I know you don't want to miss out" she left the room slamming the door.

 I took my pillow and yelled I was so mad and tried but there was no time for tears Jackson needs me. I quickly took a cold shower and straighten my hair I put a clip of a snow man on the side and a black dress with a white belt around my waist with white flats. When I slowly went down stairs all eyes were on me the living room changes its like they remodeled I felt like I was meeting the queen or something. I saw Jackson whole family some new and old they almost look the same from Jackson's mom side of the family full of red head and a lot of them were twins also even Jackson mom was a twin on his dad said of the family there were mostly men big, buff and strong they all look like they came from the army.

 As I reach the last flit of stairs I saw the stage were Jackson and the guys were going to play I saw Kimmy walking around with a tray of drinks walking over to me "Thank you" she mouthed the word she gave me a drink but I said no I guess at that moment she remember about my past and said sorry she winked and left. I walked around the house looking and watching people laugh, dance and have a great time some how the twins found me and asked me too dance they were so happy and burst of energy I couldn't keep up they played with me and told me how much they were going to miss they also said thank you and talked about how much I not only change there lives but Jackson's life too. After I was done dancing with them it danced with Jackson's dad it was my first real father daughter dance not that I thought of Jackson's dad that way.

 "Its was nice to have you here" he said as he spin me around as we dance I wouldn't meet his eyes.

 "Sorry of the the trouble and worry I cause this family" I said.

 "Oh no my dear I should be the one to say sorry your making you feel like a stranger and your own home"

 "What?" I said looking at him confuse.

 "Jackson changed a lot since I got back and I mean in a good way. You changed this whole family's life and I want to say thank you this is your home to now when you go away to that school you can always come back for a visit or stay as long as you like" he said with a smile I looked up to him and saw he was staring down at me smiling.

 "Thank you" I said and he gave me a hug I first I didn't know how to respond to I just hugged him back.

 "Its ok I feel your pain" he whispered in my ear I pulled away looking up at him with tears in my eyes he catch-ed every tear that fell "Its ok to cry it doen't mean your weak"

 "Is that how you felt when you was in war?" I asked wiping away my tears.

 "Its because I cry-ed that made me sleep at night" he brush the side of the cheek "You been though so much but it pains me too say that your battles are far from over" I knew what he met by that and I believed what he said.

 "Your the closes then I ever had to be called dad" his eyes light up when I said that word too me it felt wried calling someone else dad.

 "Its ok if your not ready to say the word yet" someone it felt like he just read my mind and I let out a breath I smiled while the song was over and everyone was clapping I looked around and notice it was only me and him on the dance floor while everyone watched. Jackson's mom called his dad over so he had to go.

 "Sorry I have to go but please be happy and enjoy" he kisses my hand and left while I was left alone on the dance floor again.

 Jackson

 Once I felt the sun rise I knew my time was up I had too go I couldn't lay there with her knowing that in a few days she'll be leaving. It kills me watching her sleep so peacefully as if nothing happen when I slowly got out of her bed I took a cold shower and got ready for my first play. I got down stairs and got ready for the party if it wasn't for my mom I could of forgot today was Christmas I looked at the tree fulled of gifts we bought a few months in advance I saw the guys were already here setting up I haven't told them yet about the break up and that Willow is leaving there going to be so heart broken because they just asked her to be part of the band and just yesterday we were all having fun, laughing and singing next we were at a club hanging out and now it comes to this wow you only do have one life to live.

 Slowly more and more family members came and more and more I had to grow into my act.  Tears and hugs filled the room every time my dad came to open the door I was happy to see me like this I knew the gifts under the trees didn't compare to this.

 "Jackson can you get up here and help me" I looked up at stage to see Q struggling with some of the wires I got on stage and sat next to him we worked in silence.

 "Wow these are really tangled" he said with a little laugh but I didn't respond "My guess is John was the one that did this" again I  didn't respond I kept struggling to untangled the wires until I couldn't take it any more.

 "Eh.....I can't do this any more  every time I find an open they still keep getting tangled" I threw the wires down got off stage and walked out.

 "Jackson!" I kept walking I didn't look back "Jackson, Jackson"

 "What!" I yelled and turned around to see I was 5 blocks away from my house I was out of breath and suddley feeling cold I looked around to see that it was snowing.

 "Jackson" I looked to see that my dad was right in front of me freezing his ass off.

 "Dad" he took off his jacket and threw is over my shoulder "Come inside son" he put his arms around me and hold me close as we were 2 blocks away from my house I stopped.

 "No, no I can't go in there" I said looking down at the snow.

 "Yes you can Jackson" I shook my head and took off the jacket.

 "No dad you don't get I can't, please don't let me go back in their please I'm tried of putting up this act making everyone think I'm ok which I'm not"

 "Do you think no one else is hurting were all hurting son look at your friends, look at your family, son look at me" I looked up until my dad eyes even though it was freezing outside I could feel tears falling from his face "I'm hurting too" he said letting go of me "And if anyone was a right to hurt the most is Willow and you and I both know that, that girl your so in love with is in that house alone everyday she has that mask on everyday she has to live like this and your here only or one day crying out for what? you have a family you have two partens and a house you should be grateful" he yelled.

 "But what dose it all mean if I can't be with the girl I love" he rolled his eyes.

 "Oh Jackson please it is not the end of the world the school it just a few miles away you can see her any time during visit hours and holidays this is not goodbye forever you'll be with her again maybe not in this life but another one when both of you guys got yall shit together now you go back in the house and as soon as you open that door it's going to lights camera action. You look for the girl you love and be there for her and be happy because I don't if you realize this but these are your last few days with her" I didn't say anything after that I just looked away "Got my ass coming out here freezing my ass off I been in war for 10 years I'm too dam old for this shit!" he said walking back to the house.

 It took a while to let dad words sink in and deep down I new he was right about everything I got back inside the house and went back up stage to pull my friends aside.

 "Waz up Jackson?" said John as I brought then to my room.

 "Look I don't know how to say this but" I started to shake.

 "You didn't find Willow?" asked James.

 I looked at all of them "Oh what no I found her" there eyes light up is was like as if a huge wight was lifted and I forgot I'm not the only one who's not effected by this Willow met a lot to people to everyone My mom, dad my sisters and most of all the guys they all love her as much as I do were all hurting.

 Willow

 I was watching everyone laugh and have a good time and to be honest I was having fun too I dance with Jackson family they were all fun. I stop to take a little break and got something to drink. That's when I saw Jackson and his friends about to perform on stage.

 "Hello family and friends" everyone started clapping and cheering I guess everyone knows about his love for music too "Welcome, I just wanted to say it feels good to be here" he looked at towards his dad "I mean we all been though a lot of things but the most important thing is we been though them together. It seems God gave us are Christmas gift early to day so that I say Amen" everyone started to cheer I smiled "I love you guys" he said with a smile at that moment I new he was looking right at with his bright brown eyes. Every was clapping again and Jackson started to sing.

 John was the first to play then Q with drums "If you're standing with your suitcase but you can't step on the train everything's the way that you left it I still haven't slept yet" I slowly made my way the the center of the floor "And I wish you could give me the cold shoulder and I wish you could still give me a hard time and I wish I could still wish it was over but even if wishing is a waste of time even if I never cross your mind" Jackson wasn't playing his guitar this time he was just looking at me singing his heart out because we both new this maybe are only chance of us hear each other sing.

 I'll leave the door on the latch if you ever come back, if you ever come back there'll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat  if you ever come back there'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on and it will be just like you were never gone there'll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat if you ever come back, if you ever come back now, Oh if you ever come back, if you ever come back" when he started to sing the choirs I new what he met and what he was trying to tell me deep down he wanted me to stay but we both knew I couldn't do that but I knew his door was always open.

 After the song ended everyone went crazy clapping cheering for Fathers of a Raven after that the dj started to play a song and the next then I new I was surrounded by a bunch of guys.

 "Hey guys" I said with a smile giving  them all a hug "Its so good to see you guys" I said.

 "Wow have a sense a change of an emotion?" said James I laughed and rolled my eyes.

 "I girl can't be happy to see her friends?" I said.

 "Jackson told us everything" my face fell everything? "Yes everything" said John.

 "Oh" was I could say I didn't even think about tell the guys I was leaving.

 "And we want you know that were proud of you" I looked at them confuse making sure I heard right.

 "What?" I said.

 "We are I'm your going out to find help and it takes a lot of balls to leave this place and go out and find your real family and learn about your past your stronger then you think" Q said.

 "I'm going to miss you guys" I said eyes fill of tears.

 "Hey this is a party no time for tears now" John came and wipe my falling tears and took my head and bowed "May I have this dance" he said with a smile "Yes you may kind sir" I said moving to the dance floor.

 "Hey I call next" I heard the guys say fighting on who's going next.

 As John started moving closer to me moving me around the dance floor "Willow" he whispered into my ear I looked up into his blue eyes which I never new there were blue "I want to say that I love you and we all went the best for you we all know you been though a lot and I wish I was there more for you" I moved a little of his hair back "Just be careful ok" I smiled and kissed his check "I love you too John and take care" I whispered "Maybe when I come to visit I will see you with a girl friend this time" I said rising an eye brow we both started laughing "If I see Jackson put a ring on the finger maybe" hearing that gave me butterfly's thinking of one day marrying Jackson felt good but not in this life time.

 John kissed my forehead and we walked back to the rest of the guys where they were waiting for a turn "My lady" said James I smiled and took his hand and I was back on he dance floor.

 Me and James haven't been that close but I new he was really close to JR "I see you been very close to JR" I said.

 "Of course the same way you been with Jackson" I  looked at him confuse.

 "How so?"

 "Well me and JR are together" my mouth dropped.

 "Say what?" I stopped the dance.

 "You didn't know" I shook my head "Oh well yeah I thought you knew I mean Q been knew with out us telling him" we started to dance again.

 "How was I suppose to know Q dosen't even talk"

 "True but I thought he would tell you guys"

 "Dose the rest of the guys know because I'm pretty sure John dosen't know"

 "Who cares if John dosn't know" he said.

 "What do you mean who cares John thinks you stole his best friend" James pause for a moment and then we started to dance again.

 "Well that explains a lot of this dose it" I rolled my eyes "I didn't want him to feel left out I  just thought the reason he was being so bipolar with us was because he knew and was mad" he let out a breath "How do you think he will take it?" he asked.

 "Only one way to find out" I said looking behind me. James and I end are dance early to he could talk to John I hope when I come back there still be here.

 I started to dance with JR and I smacked the back of his head.

 "What was that for?" he yelled touching the spot I hit him.

 "For not telling me you were taken Mr." I joked he smiled and pulled me close.

 "I'm going to miss your crazy self"

 "Yeah will I'm going miss your keyboarding Asian smart ass" I said looking up at him after are dance I was quickly getting tried and Q said it was ok if I wanted to sit and rest he said he wasn't really a dancer any way.

 "I'm going yo miss your action speak louder then words self" I said with a smile Q smiled back and reached into his front pocket of his suite he pulled out a Cd.

 "What's this?" he handed too me.

 "Its the first Fathers of a Raven Cd" 

 "Oh no I can't take this" I said giving it back to him.

 "Willow it's the only way you can hear his voice" I looked down at the Cd in the cover it was a picture of the guys. I gave Q a huge huge and kissed his cheek "The next time I see you, you better be on a album cover or on tour" I said.

 Jackson

 I saw Willow siting down talking the guys laughing having a good time. I slowly walk towards her and all convocation stops and I forget everything I wanted to say I'm suck everyone is looking at me talking to me but I don't hear them I only look at Willow she's staring at me and it seem she's stuck too. A song comes on and I say these four words "May I have this dance" she smiled as if she thought I'll never ask. As we make are way to the dance floor she holds on to me as if I may slip away when we reach the center of the dance floor we don't say anything for a long time we just listen to the lyrics of the song and make are heart the beat. I pull her closer and move her around the dance floor "I love you" I whisper.

 "I love you more" she whispers back I pull away and look into her brown eyes and see she;s trying "Oh no baby please don't cry just smile can you do that for me. I need to see you happy" I whip her falling tears and we stop dancing we just stand there holding each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.3K 106
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
10.1K 418 20
Slow updates because of school:(( 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔? 𝑻𝒉𝒆�...
496K 22K 87
Nika, a halfblood vampire, faces conspiracies and dark magic during a hunt for her best friend - whose kidnapping has sparked a war between supernatu...