Jerk Face

Par Grayson_Robin

Jenna Greenwood lived with her mother and father and couldn't be more happier, but one night her father comes... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

295 10 6
Par Grayson_Robin

It's been a day and bird brain is a huge jerk. He's all nice to everyone else then he takes one look at me and it's like hell came crashing down on him. I've become very close to Wally and I know bird brain doesn't like it. I've also become good friends with M'gann, Artemis which I already knew before, and Connor. Today we decided we were all going to go to the beach since Wally is off school today. I changed into a swimsuit and put on sunglasses. (Image at the top) Tonight is also the banquet Oliver is holding to introduce me. To the world. Most people that know me say I look a lot like Roy, honestly I can't blame them becuase I do. I mean we don't look exactly the same but some people mistake us for brother and sister. My hair is brown while his is almost red, I have green eyes while he has blue, but other than that and gender we pretty much look the same. Sadly.

"SHAD YOU COMING?" Artemis yelled.

"Yea, I'm coming." I shouted back.

I walked out of my room and closed the door. My hair was in French braids. I walked out and Wally being Wally decided to be stupid.

"Looking good gorgeous." He said with a wink.

Artemis rolled her eyes.

"Cut it out Wally." I said smacking him across the head.

"Alright let's go." M'gann said with a smile.

Time Skip 

 we arrived at the beach and everyone set up their own towel. Wally and I looked to eachother. We both had a devilish smirk on our faces. I took off running yelling nonsense.

"Not this again." Bird brain said folding his arms.

Wally followed yelled nonsense and we both dove into the water face first. I got out of the water laughing as Wally followed. I made sure my glasses were still on before opening my eyes all the way. Wally splashed me with the water and I jumped ontop of him dunking his head under. He laughed and did the same to me. I laughed and bird brain just shot glares at me from the sand. Artemis, M'gann, Conner, and Kaldur started a game of volleyball. 

"Come on Rob." Wally said gesturing towards bird brain to come over here.

"I'm good." He said opening a book.

I got out of the water and walked up to him. He looked up to me and raised a brow.

"Can I help you?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Come on, you can't just sit here all day and read. It'll be fun." I said closing his book and setting it beside him.

He shot me the biggest glare ever. Even with glasses on the glare was clearly noticeable by like a thousand. He got up still glareing at me. I smiled.

"That's the spirit." I said as Wally walked over.

He suddenly shoved me and I fell on my butt. I looked up at him confused as Wally started running over.

"ROB WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Wally yelled catching the whole teams attention.

He didn't respond he just glared at me as Wally helped me up.

"She was just trying to get you to come in the water." Artemis said walking over.

I brushed the sand stuck to my wet legs and Rbird brain even still glared daggers at me. He took a step closer to me and I could barley hear his growl.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?!?" I asked taking a step closer to him sharing the glare.

What didn't help was he was like half a head taller than me.

"In case you haven't noticed we already have and archer, and acrobat, and two martial artists. We don't need you." He said looking down to me.

"ROBIN!" Wally and Artemis yelled at the same time.

"WELL ITS TRUE BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WE DONT NEED HER!" He yelled again punching my chest.

I was now really pissed.

"YOU ARE SUCH A JERK! I HOPE YOU REALIZE BIRD BRAIN THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE SUFFERED AND I DONT NEED YOU YELLING IN MY FACE THAT IM A SPIN OFF OF RED ARROW AND ARTEMIS!" I yelled pucnhcing his chest.

"WHOS TO SAY I HAVENT SUFFERED!" He shouted shoving me.

"WHOS TO SAY WE ALL HAVENT SUFFERED, SOME MORE THAN OTHERS!" I yelled getting up.

"OH YOU THINK YOUR SO SPECIAL CAUSE YOUR THE DAUGHTER OF GREEN ARROW! YOU DINT EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!" He yelled poking my chest.

"I WAS ADOPTED!" I screamed shoving him over.

He sat on the ground and slowly got up glaring daggers. Wally rushed over to Bird brain and held him back along with Artemis and Superboy. There was a honking of a horn then Roy walked out folding his arms glaring at each of us as he approached us.

"Let him go." He said annoyed.

"Snips." He said turning to me.

"Penis." I said folding my arms.

"Snips?" Wally asked hesentatly letting go of Robin.

"Yea, she's got a little sas built up in her. Don't ya snips?" He asked with an evil grin.

"Shut it penis." I said rolling my eyes.

Robin started to walk off.

"I don't think so, get over here." Roy said looking to Robin.

He walked over and folded his arms pissed.

"Explain to me what's going on?" Roy asked looking to Robin and I.

"He's a real a hole that's what." I said folding my arms and glaring at bird brain.

"Could say the same about you, snips." He said with a evil smirk.

"First off only penis here can call me that cause he's basically my brother. Two your the one who shoved me over first, may I mention for no reason." I yelled poking his chest.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it not taking his eyes off me.

"Touch me again and I will break every bone in your body slowly." He said with a growl.

I glared at him ignoring the pain in my wrist as he let it go.

"That's enough." Roy said stepping between Bird brain and I.

"I'm taking you all back to the cave." He said grabbing my hand then Robin's and dragging us to the car.

The other team members just stared at us. Roy approached the car still holding Robin and I in his iron grip. 

"Let's go, all of you." He said opening the car door.

The others walked over and got into the car. Roy dragged Robin and I away from the car.

"You two need to get your shit straight." He said sternly looking to Robin then me.

"I'm am watching your team for 3 hours and in those three hours you two will be handcuffed together and if you even try to escape from the handcuffs that's one strike. 3 strikes and I'm bringing out the damn taser. Understood." He said sternly.

I groaned and bird brain grunted.

"Understood." He said more sternly.

"Yes." Robin and I said in grumbles.

We got into the car and got to the cave 19 minutes later. I went to my room and changed into a hoodie and leggings. I put on fuzzy socks and kept my hair in the braids. I slipped on my sunglasses as I walked into the kitchen. bird brain was sitting at the counter in jeans and a sweatshirt along with glasses. Roy came out from the living room with a pair of handcuffs. I groaned and Roy smiled.

"Handcuff time." He said with a laugh.

I walked sluggishly over to them and Bird brain held out his wrist glaring. Roy clipped the thing onto his wrist and did the same to mine.

"Great, best friends in the making." He said with a smile.

I glared at Roy and he patted my head.

"Have fun snips." He said walking off.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

Robin started walking and I fell over not expecting it. He ended up falling backwards from me falling.

"Really?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He covered his face suddenly and I raised a brow. Then I saw his glasses scattered across the floor. Then I noticed my were by the living room entry way. My eyes widened and I covered my face with my free hand.

"WALLY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Three seconds later Wally came into the room.

"Glasses." I said sternly.

There was a gust of wind and my glasses were suddenly on my face.

"There ya go." He said as I opened my eyes.

Robin looked to me with his glasses now on.

"Don't you give me that look. It's not my fault you took off without warning me." I said getting up.

He got up.

"We'll take then maybe you should catch up." He said walking again.

I stopped myself from falling and teaughted along as Wally just laughed. I glared at him and stuck up the finger.

"Thanks Wally." I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed harder and walked into the living room. About 2 hour shift later Roy called everyone to watch a movie, bird brain just basically dragged me around the whole place for two hours. I sat down in the couch and Robin sat next to me. I hate this punishment. Everyone arrived and Roy started the movie. I noticed it was 4:00pm. The banquet is in 2 hours and it's supposed to last till 10 so might as well take a nap. I closed my eyes after wrapping myself in a blanket with my free hand. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

68.9K 3K 40
Dick has been free from Deathstroke, the JLA and the young justices grasps for almost 3 months now and has never been happier. He has settled with Ja...
343 25 7
Amelia meets a human who's is Her bloodsinger and her mate who came from phoenix to live with her dad how will Amelia think and feel about having a h...
13.8K 231 16
In a life without dreams, Camilla lives through her fantasy comics. And a few video games of course. But her parents never really accepted Camilla fo...
24.2K 985 15
Dick's world starts to dissolve when Bruce starts seeing a new woman. There's something about her that Dick doesn't like and it seems his fear is jus...