Chapter 4

I'm going to the arcade with Artemis, Wally, Conner, M'gann or in this case Megan, and  Kaldur. Artemis planned it out and she says she's now bringing her friend. I changed from my pajamas to a baby blue shirt which I tucked the front into black leggings followed by grey fuzzy socks and white converse. I put my hair in French braids and grabbed my wallet. I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone from the counter before walking out of the house. Well Dick was right. I pushed past the cameras and paparazzi and fan boys. That is until one stepped infront of me.

"A picture has hit the internet of you and Richard Grayson getting all close at the banquet last night. Is this true?" She asked shoving a mic in my face. 

I hate rumors. But if I don't answer she'll use it against me. 

"We danced, that was it. We're just friends." I said sternly trusting to push past her.

"If your just friends why was your head resting on his shoulder?" She asked shoving the mic back in my face.

"Becuase I was tired, I sat it okay to be tired?" I asked holding the urge to roll my eyes.

"No more questions, believe it or not I have a life and I'm now running late." I said shoving past the paparazzi and fanboys. 

They started following me so I took off running. Damn here people are fast. I turned the corner and they quickly followed. I ran faster towards the arcade. Shoot they're going to follow me there. I ran faster and the started gaining on me. Suddenly a motorcycle showed up. Dick was driving it.

"Hurry get on." He said sternly.

I nodded and jumped on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we drove off as paparazzi appeared with their cameras. We finally lost them and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Pain huh?" He asked with a laugh.

"This is my life now." I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed and the arcade came into view. 

"I wonder how long they've been waiting there for me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Probably since 6. My question is how they got through the gate." He said turning into the parking lot.

"That's a good question." I said as he parked the bike.

I got off.

"Thanks for the ride." I said with a smile.

"Anytime." He said getting off as well. 

We walked inside and I figured Dick was Artemis's friend she was bringing. Everyone stood there smiling as we walked through the doors.

"The worlds new hottest couple has arrived." Wally said with a wink.

"Very funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"So whos ready to loose?" I asked with a smirk.

"Please, Lazer tag is my game." Wally said smugly.

"You haven't played me yet West." I said with a smug look.

I laughed and ran Into the laser tag section. Everyone followed and I grabbed a vest. It was a free for all. We entered the arena and each found a spot to hide. I found a spot in a deep corner consealed by shadows. I saw Artemis shooting towards Wally on the second level though she wasn't hitting him cause he was covered by a wall. I aimed and fired shooting at Artemis. Her vest glowed white and she threw her gun on the ground.

"ALRIGHT WHO THE HELL SHOT ME?!?" She yelled dramatically. 

I moved silently and quickly. I shot Wally and after him Megan. Conner was shot by Dick who was nowhere to be seen may I say. I found a good spot to hide and in the corner of me eyes saw Dick aiming his gun at my vest. I dicked down and didn't die. I jumped out from behind the wall and Dick aimed at my vest. I slid onto the ground just as he pulled the trigger. I slid in between his legs shot up and shot him in the back. Victory.

"YES!" I screamed as my vest glowed a bright purple.

"Where did you learn to do that?" He asked clearly impressed.

"I'm just that skilled Dick. Face it, I just whopped your butt." I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and I laughed lightly punching his shoulder. 

"I'll admit that was awesome." Wally said laughing.

"Of corse it was." I said with a smug look. 

We left the laser tag game behind and continued the day if competitions. Dick and I were playing Mario kart and I was winning.

"COME ON COME ON!" I shouted standing up from the chair.

Dick suddenly pulled his car infront of mine and crossed the finish line. 

"WHAT?!?" I screamed dropping the remote.

Dick looked to me with a smug look.

"YOU CHEATED!" I yelled pointing a finger at him.

"I'm just that skilled Jenna. Face it you just lost to a boy." He said mimicking me.

I rolled my eyes and jumped at him. He caught me before I could do anything and wrapping his arms around my waist. He started to tickle me and I could do nothing but laugh.

"HAHAHASHHAHAHSTOP!" I yelled inbetween laughs.

"What was that, more?" He asked tickling me faster.

I laughed so hard tears came from my eyes. I was gasping for air inbetween laughs trying to break free from his grip.

"HAHAHAH DICK HAHAHAHAHH IM GONNA HAHAHAH KILL YOU AHAHAHAH!" I yelled laughing harder.

"Alright princess." He said stopping.

I could finally breath air. He laughed at my reaction. I probably looked really dumb. I laughed and he swung me over his shoulders.

"What game shall I beat you at now?" He asked with a smirk.

"Who can spot the paparazzi." I said with a smile noticing some creep recording what had just went down at Mario kart.

"Found one." I said pointing to the guy.

He looked to me and went pale. Dick set me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"ITS NOT NICE TO RECORD TWO PEOPLE HANGING OUT SIR!" Dick yelled.

The man hid behind his newspaper and I started laughing. Suddenly a whole group of people showed up at the arcade doors searching through the windows.

"UMM SORRY GUYS, WE GOTTA LEAVE EARLY!" I shouted looking to the team. 

They looked out the window and nodded Artemis and Wally started cracking up.

"HA GOOD LUCK GETTING THROUGH THAT!" Wally yelled laughing.

I stuck my tounge out at Wally and hopped on Dick's shoulders.

"Who knew he could post that in one second and there's already a giant crowd." I said with a huff.

"No kidding." Dick said walking toward the door where people started screaming.

I hopped down and I held his hand.

"Insurance, those are some rough crowds." I said as we intertwined fingers.

"Let's go." He said with a sigh.

We pushed the doors open and multiple people shouted questions and shoved microphones in our faces. One of Mymensingh fanboys went to grab me so I quickly moved closer to Dick. He wrapped his arm around me protectively and we kept on walking. We got to the bike and fan girls started tugging at his shirt and fanboys reaching for me. One of them got ahold of my arm and dragged me over by him. I struggled to break from the man's grasp and shouted for him to let go of me. Dick turned to face the man and grabbed my arm. The guy wouldn't let go so he shoved the guy off me. Dick picked me up and I rested my head in his shoulder as he carried me to the bike. We got on dodging questions and fan attacks. He started the engine and we drove off. 

Jerk Faceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें